• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our progress?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TOPIC: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our BB'ing goals and other progresses?

i2.gif
The Question: Unconsciously we may not even realize it but sometimes we hinder our progress/goals unbeknownst to us
at times on the daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
What are some of the most common everyday things we (people) do, unconsciously,
that may hinder their BB'ing progress?
What could possibly be the worst everyday thing that one can do in which would hinder our progress?

No specific order, just a list of bad habits..

Most of these are a no-brainier, but a good refresher

Last edited:
TOPIC: What are some bad habits that some of us may do that ends up hindering our BB'ing goals and other progresses?

i2.gif
The Question: Unconsciously we may not even realize it but sometimes we hinder our progress/goals unbeknownst to us
at times on the daily, weekly or even monthly basis.
What are some of the most common everyday things we (people) do, unconsciously,
that may hinder their BB'ing progress?
What could possibly be the worst everyday thing that one can do in which would hinder our progress?

No specific order, just a list of bad habits..

Most of these are a no-brainier, but a good refresher
Making substitutions in diets.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Diet, not maximizing nutrition and diet while on. Diet is 70% of this process. The next biggest thing would be keeping your body guessing, always need to switch up your routine keep your body off balanced. Personally, I get locked into a routine I like and skip the change up for a while.

Poor choices in nutrition! And not forget that all this hard work and injecting is for nothing without discipline.
Don’t piss it away!

A bit inevitable, but daily stress and dwelling on the negative. I feel it taxes recovery efforts

Tequila and Vodka or vodka and tequila or teqoka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll never forget that alcohol induced cartwheel, that was the best.. I still can't do a cartwheel

IML Gear Cream!
Most definitely my biggest setback

bingo.. that is one of MY biggest set backs.. I have a machine on its way to help me sleep, I just want to get off these sups and drugs that I use to sleep.. I want that full blown hardcore sleep I use to get when I was 16 :(

Unhealthy thought processes or engaging in negative conversations... skipping meals when you're "too busy"... staying up too late...

Alcohol consumption decreases protein synthesis for up to 72hrs reguardless of how much you drink. And chronic inadequate QUALITY sleep. For big guys sleep apnea can make your sleep so inefficient that you end up burning out and not being able to recover.

Unhealthy thought processes or engaging in negative conversations... skipping meals when you're "too busy"... staying up too late...

Ahh... Good one!! So true.. if our thought process isn't in the moment then there's no synergy and connection..

Tequila and Vodka or vodka and tequila or teqoka

Glad to see you back over here dude.............................after the 1st shot who gives a f***.............comes up all together anyway !!
Right

bingo.. that is one of MY biggest set backs.. I have a machine on its way to help me sleep, I just want to get off these sups and drugs that I use to sleep.. I want that full blown hardcore sleep I use to get when I was 16 :(

No doubt brother, i use 30-35 mg’s of melatonin every night to try and get atleast 5 hours a sleep in which is still tough. Let me know how the machine works out cause i would love to get that good rest and recovery like i used to.

Pretty much everything....

I am my own worst enemy!

if I wasn’t such a pussy I’d kick my own ass sometimes ...

Same routine day in day out. There are people at my gym that I can tell you exactly where they are going next and how much they are going to lift. They look the same for the past decade. Have to mix it up.

Isn't that the truth^^^^ WTF,,,why go and bust your ass and never change.That's insanity,,,not for me...I better see some results...Or how about the guys that bust their ass for 8 months ,,,look great and take off 6 months and back to how they looked before....That shit makes me laugh....It's simple ,,in the gym 2 to 4 days every week,every month every,,,,freaking year......that's the formula.Period( plus diet ,rest,,,recovery,,,ect...).!!!

Get Shredded!
Not sleeping as much as I should and not eating what I should. Those are my primary two.

Travel. Ugh. I travel for work and it is tough sledding in hotel gyms and eating right is next to impossible sometimes.

Stuff that sucks the water, stength, and size right out of me....

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Stuff that sucks the water, stength, and size right out of me....

I'm right there with you bro one of the worst things I hate is flattening out..

I'm right there with you bro one of the worst things I hate is flattening out..
I love those damn addys too though.
It's a catch 22 I guess...

If anything in my life gets in the way of my training, diet, and recovery (sleep) I get it out of my life.

I love those damn addys too though.
It's a catch 22 I guess...

They are good lol.. try some noopept, its not a stim but there is mental clarity.. compared to addy's? addy's smoke them by a long shot.. but noopept aint to shabby for the underdog

How about depression.. Anyone here have a history of depression? I'll share.. For myself the gym has always been my platform that takes me away from depression, it's my Zen.. However, once in a while I just get in funk, not one of those funks that you can just shake off and say"stop with the pity party and pick yourself the fuck up"..I mean a legit bonafide funk.. Even if I don't miss sessions, there's times that can last a days or weeks that just linger and hold me back from progress, simply just not being there mentally..It eventually goes away because my consistency overrides it..

Anyone else have that type of "bad habit" of mentally mugging yourself?

i load the all black screens on youtube of thunder and lightning and rain.. so soothing

Back