Uncle Z

More Favorable Metabolic Impact of Three-Times-Weekly versus Daily Growth Hormone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

More Favorable Metabolic Impact of Three-Times-Weekly versus Daily Growth Hormone

I am posting here because half the GH I ran over the last 2 years was from Z (good shit). Plus, Z's board rep is a good kisser.

This study was on children, but the logic applies to older athletes. Dorian said that he noticed no difference between 18 iu a day, and 36 iu's every other day. He was talking about results.

Around this time last year ran 8 iu's of pharm 3 times a week. In terms of muscle I made excellent progress, as much as I would have made using 3-4 every day.

For those who have not run GH yet, it is difficult to explain, you don't really get much stronger (except that your nagging injuries are lessoned and you can train harder pain free). It also burns fat. What happens is your muscles take on a 3D look...hard to describe but I know it when I see it.

I got the same results from 8 iu 3 times a week as I did from every day, but there were more sides. It knocked me out for a whole day.

Also, I think that you burn more fat from every day. GH is a messenger. The message is to produce more IGF-1. You do not need to mimic the bodies production.

One last thing: GH isn't worth the money for most younger guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    I am posting here because half the GH I ran over the last 2 years was from Z (good shit). Plus, Z's board rep is a good kisser.

This study was on children, but the logic applies to older athletes. Dorian said that he noticed no difference between 18 iu a day, and 36 iu's every other day. He was talking about results.

Around this time last year ran 8 iu's of pharm 3 times a week. In terms of muscle I made excellent progress, as much as I would have made using 3-4 every day.

For those who have not run GH yet, it is difficult to explain, you don't really get much stronger (except that your nagging injuries are lessoned and you can train harder pain free). It also burns fat. What happens is your muscles take on a 3D look...hard to describe but I know it when I see it.

I got the same results from 8 iu 3 times a week as I did from every day, but there were more sides. It knocked me out for a whole day.

Also, I think that you burn more fat from every day. GH is a messenger. The message is to produce more IGF-1. You do not need to mimic the bodies production.

When did u see more sides, i was confused on that part

And which gh did u use?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    822 Posts
    Rep Points

On your last sentence, it depends how much. A big younger guy on 8-15 iu daily (pharm) is going to notice a lot of difference.

I would say 4 iu - not so much, but REHH's IFBB pro friend is noticing a difference on only 4 iu, and he is younger.

I am old and notice a difference on as little as 2-3 iu. In fact, I can do things on 3 iu that I simply cannot without it (like get leaner while gaining weight).

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    598 Posts
    Rep Points

I told you don’t tell anyone about the open mouth kiss 😘 So you were much tired with the 3 day protocol? I was so tired on 5iu, 5 day's week that I dropped it down to 2iu m-t and it’s a world of difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    When did u see more sides, i was confused on that part

And which gh did u use?

Running 8 iu's 3 times a week produces more sides than 3-4 everyday. Taking 8 iu's before bedtime knocked me out the next day. After I slept it off I got sick pumps on my next workout. For creating new muscle the every other day program was just as good.

I ran pharm from Z and blue tops from Ace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    On your last sentence, it depends how much. A big younger guy on 8-15 iu daily (pharm) is going to notice a lot of difference.

I would say 4 iu - not so much, but REHH's IFBB pro friend is noticing a difference on only 4 iu, and he is younger.

I am old and notice a difference on as little as 2-3 iu. In fact, I can do things on 3 iu that I simply cannot without it (like get leaner while gaining weight).
    Sure, a younger guy...or any guy is going o notice a lot on 8-15 iu's of pharm. That is a house and car payment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Running 8 iu's 3 times a week produces more sides than 3-4 everyday. Taking 8 iu's before bedtime knocked me out the next day. After I slept it off I got sick pumps on my next workout. For creating new muscle the every other day program was just as good.

I ran pharm from Z and blue tops from Ace.
    Damn so an eod programs works well for creating muscle, so a kit could last a lot longer then.... Hmmm i may have to do some gh personal research and trial here....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Damn so an eod programs works well for creating muscle, so a kit could last a lot longer then.... Hmmm i may have to do some gh personal research and trial here....

Not quiet. Your weekly total is the same, 24 iu's. You just inject more or less frequently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Not quiet. Your weekly total is the same, 24 iu's. You just inject more or less frequently.
    Ahhh ok i see now thanks

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,886 Posts
    Rep Points

You make a very valid point and there's a good reason to this.. older individuals (males) almost become hypersensitive exogenous HGH (figure of speech or terminology).. that is why most mature men do not need much to really experience the benefits.. the same applies for testosterone.. without getting into a wind that explanation, us older lions don't need much..

What 2-4ius is to an mature male is much like what 6-8+ is like to a younger male who trains..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

The benefits, for someone my age, of 2-3 iu's a day goes way beyond muscle.

Skin tone, the aforementioned fat loss, hair joints, tendon, ligaments are why GH is worth the money for older guys. I was around when Neanderthals went extinct (they were douche bags). My IGF-1 is lower than whale shit. All the young body builders I know are broke, they won't even pay for a pct. I tell them not to do steroids until they get older and to always get ancillaries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    822 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You make a very valid point and there's a good reason to this.. older individuals (males) almost become hypersensitive exogenous HGH (figure of speech or terminology).. that is why most mature men do not need much to really experience the benefits.. the same applies for testosterone.. without getting into a wind that explanation, us older lions don't need much..

What 2-4ius is to an mature male is much like what 6-8+ is like to a younger male who trains..
    Well, that's not quite what I am saying.

2iu does not do much for a younger male because he has almost that much in his blood already!

Your IGF-1 score is at its maximum around 15 yoa (around 550). It declines every year after that. A healthy 19 year old has high IGF-1 naturally. AAS-only cycles actually work better at that age because of the naturally high IGF-1.

For an older male, he has for the most part stopped producing endogenous hgh, and his IGF-1 scores are in the toilet. 2 iu is like being a teenager again.

Does that make sense?

You mentioned testosterone - same thing. Natural levels fall with age, so a 50 year old on 150 mg a week is going to be much better off than a natty. At 19 years old, 150 mg a week of testosterone is not going to do much, for the same reason as the hgh, his blood levels (if healthy) should be about that high already!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    822 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5627923/

Scroll down to the chart. 18-19 yoa median IGF is 400. It drops down to about 160 at my age.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,886 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, that's not quite what I am saying.

2iu does not do much for a younger male because he has almost that much in his blood already!

Your IGF-1 score is at its maximum around 15 yoa (around 550). It declines every year after that. A healthy 19 year old has high IGF-1 naturally. AAS-only cycles actually work better at that age because of the naturally high IGF-1.

For an older male, he has for the most part stopped producing endogenous hgh, and his IGF-1 scores are in the toilet. 2 iu is like being a teenager again.

Does that make sense?

You mentioned testosterone - same thing. Natural levels fall with age, so a 50 year old on 150 mg a week is going to be much better off than a natty. At 19 years old, 150 mg a week of testosterone is not going to do much, for the same reason as the hgh, his blood levels (if healthy) should be about that high already!
    Even with declined levels, the CNS, neuro pathways and receptors sites along with other cellular groups "actually" become more sensitive, regards if the replacement, there response during the hormone presence is more heightened.. We're aware by now about declining levels with age, my remark is about the benefits of replacement being greater than it would originally would have been if levels never subsided.. Do you see where I'm going?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    822 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Even with declined levels, the CNS, neuro pathways and receptors sites along with other cellular groups "actually" become more sensitive, regards if the replacement, there response during the hormone presence is more heightened.. We're aware by now about declining levels with age, my remark is about the benefits of replacement being greater than it would originally would have been if levels never subsided.. Do you see where I'm going?
    I do see where you are going. I just don't know why you are going there. Can you explain your factual basis?