• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trestolone Experience

A/CMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for some feedback on your trest cycle.. I’ve been on it for just over a week at .5ml .25mg EOD
Besides estrogen what sides did you experience? Any sleep issues?

What are you running with it? Pinning IM?

Just looking for some feedback on your trest cycle.. I’ve been on it for just over a week at .5ml .25mg EOD
Besides estrogen what sides did you experience? Any sleep issues?

Just my TRT dose of test.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes IM

Not much if any sides. That’s a great starting dose and I like your style...start small and get all you can from that dose. Your sense of well being and strength will go up....even at that dose. Just wait a tiny bit longer and you will love it. Watch your E2 closely.

Definitely interested in this little experiment... Never ever Fucked with Trest but Im SUPER CURIOUS!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m into my second week on Trest at .5ml MWF plus my trt of test. I have to say my workouts are getting stronger and my blood pressure seems to be staying under control. It’s very hard to not up the dose to the full 1ml but I’ll ride it out.

Ride it out...get the most out of this low dose.....its an incredible compound.

I'm back to running it .50ml subq daily along with Iso.

I’m into my second week on Trest at .5ml MWF plus my trt of test. I have to say my workouts are getting stronger and my blood pressure seems to be staying under control. It’s very hard to not up the dose to the full 1ml but I’ll ride it out.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely interested in this little experiment... Never ever Fucked with Trest but Im SUPER CURIOUS!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Check out @GainTrain 's log bro!!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back