• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Custom's Corner: Interview with Charlie.

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Custom's Corner is brought to you by Custom labs.
Commercial: So you say you have low self-esteem? Just can't pick yourself up off the couch to go to the local bar? You're just playing fucking ugly as sin. Give us a shot what do you got to lose. If Italianmuscle backs us you know we're good!

Interview:
Custom: Welcome to the show Charlie you're on "the corner" with Custom
Charlie: Thanks for having me Custom.
Custom: I'm glad to see you're up and around after that fall and you had to have hip replacement surgery.
Charlie: I didn't fall I just rolled over in bed and my hip snapped.
Custom: yeah I've heard Brittle Bone Disease can do that.
Custom: I'm sorry how rude of me can I get you a blanket, a pillow maybe a cup of tea.
Charlie: a blanket would be nice.
Custom: So Charlie tell me what does a 78 year old man's day look like
Charlie: Well I get up everyday at 6:15 and eat graham crackers with a warm glass of milk.
Custom: Why so early?
Charlie: Because I like to be ready at 7:15 with my grapes and slingshot, I try to pick the kids off one by one as the walking to school.
Custom: Isn't that dangerous
Charlie: No they are seedless grapes.
Charlie: Then around 8:15 it's time for my soaps General hospital, Days of our lives, As the world turns you know.
Custom: I like General hospital.
Charlie: after my grilled cheese sandwich for lunch it's basically Price is Right and wheel of Fortune time.
Custom: So that takes us to around 3:15 what about the rest of your day.
Charlie: Well schools out so time to load up with some new grapes and get out on the porch.
Custom: I guess at your age after that it's a light supper and off to bed right?
Charlie: no that's when the teen chatrooms start getting busy I like to pose as a high school football player.
Charlie: You know part of the deal of having me on you said you would let me bash Trump for 15 minutes uninterrupted.
Custom: Sorry viewers were out of time please join me next week when I will have special guests Jerseydevil on the show. It will be taped in front of a live studio audience.

that was a short interview, will he be back after he goes to WaWa for a tastycake and a cup of coffee

that was a short interview, will he be back after he goes to WaWa for a tastycake and a cup of coffee
I wrote him a poem but forgot to read it to him during the interview. It went something like this:
Birdie birdie in the sky.
Why'd you poop in Charlie's eye?
It hurt it stung it made him cry
Birdie birdie in the sky.
Boy I'm sure glad that elephants don't fly.

Where have you been dude?
had a job in san fran then had to catch a flight to maui did a quick job there and decided to stay for the week it was amazing. then was back for a couple hours and had to jump on another flight to san jose and san fran. planes are breaking everywhere lately

had a job in san fran then had to catch a flight to maui did a quick job there and decided to stay for the week it was amazing. then was back for a couple hours and had to jump on another flight to san jose and san fran. planes are breaking everywhere lately
Hope you got some fishing in

Hope you got some fishing in
they are hitting leopard sharks here off the beach, about to go with my boy and see if we can get one before he goes to football practice

Back