• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions on cheaper brand orals

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what the common preference or thought base is on the cheaper brands for orals.genshi labs. Maha. Maxtreme. Brands like that. Any specific ones that are significantly cheaper. But turned out pretty good? I figure I'll Get either response of you get what you pay for. Or alpha Maha dragon use the same raws. But hoping for something other than a cookie cutter response.

Curious what the common preference or thought base is on the cheaper brands for orals.genshi labs. Maha. Maxtreme. Brands like that. Any specific ones that are significantly cheaper. But turned out pretty good? I figure I'll Get either response of you get what you pay for. Or alpha Maha dragon use the same raws. But hoping for something other than a cookie cutter response.
Alpha Pharma Anadrol was really good!!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Well you are right cause some sources use same raws and one might sell nice 10mg 100pill anavar in pretty box for 100$ and the other guy will do 25mg 60 pill for $60 and they used same raws. You get what you pay for not all the time that's for sure for example you got hgh with no labels and then you got hgh with nice labels in nice boxes for double the price and its same shit bro. It's all about how you market. You see sources with 4 different color top hgh and it's all same shit. You will sell more if you sell 4 "different" brands instead of 1. Dont worry about the price so much its what's inside the package anybody can dress something up and say its "pharma grade" Some just jack up the price. This is why I make my own liquid orals. Cost me less than $15 to make 60ml 25mg var including all materials and I know for a fact its 25mg per ml. You do the math. I laugh when I see 10mg var for 80$ it's crazy but its buisness. I get it overhead and stuff. Just go with a source thats been around awhile cause they are still around for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well you are right cause some sources use same raws and one might sell nice 10mg 100pill anavar in pretty box for 100$ and the other guy will do 25mg 60 pill for $60 and they used same raws. You get what you pay for not all the time that's for sure for example you got hgh with no labels and then you got hgh with nice labels in nice boxes for double the price and its same shit bro. It's all about how you market. You see sources with 4 different color top hgh and it's all same shit. You will sell more if you sell 4 "different" brands instead of 1. Dont worry about the price so much its what's inside the package anybody can dress something up and say its "pharma grade" Some just jack up the price. This is why I make my own liquid orals. Cost me less than $15 to make 60ml 25mg var including all materials and I know for a fact its 25mg per ml. You do the math. I laugh when I see 10mg var for 80$ it's crazy but its buisness. I get it overhead and stuff. Just go with a source thats been around awhile cause they are still around for a reason.

Wow very well said. I've been tempted to get into using raws. Making a liquid like I would sarms. Shit I think u just opened a new door for me. Haha

Alpha Pharma Anadrol was really good!!!

I noticed alot of sources dried up on alpha pharma this past month or so. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that.
I liked the alpha dbol.

I noticed alot of sources dried up on alpha pharma this past month or so. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that.
I liked the alpha dbol.
I'm retarded. I meant Dragon Pharma.
I've only used Alpha Pharma tren.
How is Alpha Pharma still floating around when they got busted?

I liked the alpha dbol.
They got busted so that's why!!

Do you understand why a price range ia given with raws on sites like PPL or DragonOrdnance?

I was going to ask this same thing

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Do you understand why a price range ia given with raws on sites like PPL or DragonOrdnance?

cause thats how much they sell the raws to customers for. Not sure what you were asking.

Who told you they got busted? :)
Owner had some issues in UK, company never got busted, i just got their TrenaRapid, Testocyp, Alphabolin and many other items.
How can a legit pharmaceutical company get busted in India? They are a licensed company, just like Balkan in Moldova.

cause thats how much they sell the raws to customers for. Not sure what you were asking.

It's like a price range like $.70-$1.00 instead of a set price like $1.00.

Who told you they got busted? :)
Owner had some issues in UK, company never got busted, i just got their TrenaRapid, Testocyp, Alphabolin and many other items.
How can a legit pharmaceutical company get busted in India? They are a licensed company, just like Balkan in Moldova.
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I always thought they just a highly sought after ugl thats gear was always on point. It makes more sense why their gear is good lol

It's like a price range like $.70-$1.00 instead of a set price like $1.00.

Ya that's what I thought u meant. Well depends how much raws you get. The more you get the cheaper it is. If it says $5.00-$4.00 that means for example 0-50 grams is $5.00 and prob 50-100 grams is $4.00. Most sources give you details when you click on that product. Wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or messing with me lol.

Back