• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New looking for first cycles let tips

Rico91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I'm just seeking help with putting together my first cycle

Hey I'm just seeking help with putting together my first cycle
How tall are you, what do you weigh, what is your body fat percentage (better yet, post a pic), how old are you, why do you want to do a cycle, what do you hope to gain from it, how long have you been lifting, what do you eat each day (really, what do you eat, not "diet on point"), some example weights and training day, for example, share your leg day workout.

THEN we might be able to give some meaningful advice. Until then, any advice will be generic and not suited to you as an individual, and everybody is different.

Welcome to the board. First Cycles are usually just testosterone around 500 mg per week.

Welcome.

Tren and a gram of Test a week. :winkfinger:
don’t forget the tren should be at least an equal dose to the testosterone and run an oral or two. Also don’t even bother with liver protection your liver will get taxed regardless just save the money and put it towards some more gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok but just to be clear please don’t do this it’s a joke

Welcome to the board. First Cycles are usually just testosterone around 500 mg per week.
this right here is the best advice. Make sure also to have everything on hand before starting such as: Testosterone, arimidex or aromasin, letro just Incase you need it, more than enough syringes and needles, alcohol swabs, PCT: nolvadex, clomid, hcg. Also before starting make sure you understand each compound and how it works, have your schedule layed out on what to take at what time, when you think you are ready to start your cycle continue to research everything further for a couple more weeks minimum and then once you fully understand what your doing and how everything works processed

Test only first go round. 500 mgs is not unusual but I would start lower and see how you react at first. The type of test is based on your needs and goals. I am naturally big not lean, so I use Prop, less water retention, less issues with possible sides. Jswole is 200% always have what you need on hand before starting including PCT. I would read up on PCT, but I recommend HCG somewhere in the PCT no matter what. Good luck

How tall are you, what do you weigh, what is your body fat percentage (better yet, post a pic), how old are you, why do you want to do a cycle, what do you hope to gain from it, how long have you been lifting, what do you eat each day (really, what do you eat, not "diet on point"), some example weights and training day, for example, share your leg day workout.

THEN we might be able to give some meaningful advice. Until then, any advice will be generic and not suited to you as an individual, and everybody is different.
2x

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Welcome home brotha

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Test only first go round. 500 mgs is not unusual but I would start lower and see how you react at first. The type of test is based on your needs and goals. I am naturally big not lean, so I use Prop, less water retention, less issues with possible sides. Jswole is 200% always have what you need on hand before starting including PCT. I would read up on PCT, but I recommend HCG somewhere in the PCT no matter what. Good luck
Test is test. It acts exactly the same whether it's prop or cyp or whatever. It's still test. The esters are the only difference. The release time of the compound. Pin enough prop and you will bloat.

Back