• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC test E bloods

Thaed999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been cruising on 250mg test e and 100mg of mast a week, for about 3 months with zero ai just to see how bad I convert.
Finished my first cycle ever 3 months ago, and now I'm jumping on the cruise train. Best decision I ever made.
Haven't felt this good in a very long time
8442454f45813a0949c8eed02eae32cc.jpg
5e1ecad66c937e1c1e247f4cc0b3a39a.jpg

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

What's the injection frequency/dosage per injection and time between last injection and blood draw? If it's the right interval those are good
This ^ how long after last pin was the blood draw?

125mg 2 times a week. Saturday morning and Tuesday evening. I injected Tuesday at 6pm and had bloods drawn 8am Wednesday morning

Thanks!

Been cruising on 250mg test e and 100mg of mast a week, for about 3 months with zero ai just to see how bad I convert.
Finished my first cycle ever 3 months ago, and now I'm jumping on the cruise train. Best decision I ever made.
Haven't felt this good in a very long time
8442454f45813a0949c8eed02eae32cc.jpg
5e1ecad66c937e1c1e247f4cc0b3a39a.jpg

At 125mg per pin, I would say the numbers look solid.

125mg 2 times a week. Saturday morning and Tuesday evening. I injected Tuesday at 6pm and had bloods drawn 8am Wednesday morning

At 125mg per pin, I would say the numbers look solid.

He drew blood 14hrs after pinning, Supposed to be 3.5 days, kinda throws a wrench in things.

Not much you can do when everyone has their own way of verifying quality through various protocols.

He drew blood 14hrs after pinning, Supposed to be 3.5 days, kinda throws a wrench in things.

IML Gear Cream!
Still good numbers regardless of timing! Is it exact protocol, no but that’s pretty good. Theoretically that number would continue to peak as well.

It's great when people post actual blood work results

I thought the test number would be higher on 250mg a week though tbh

I really didn't have a protocol. I just wanted to check my e2. But once I start my ai for awhile, I'll recheck and do it proper. You have to understand I'm really just a newb, so I have a lot to learn

Don't sweat it bro, thanks for taking the time to post the bloods. I'm gonna pull mine when I go back to cruise in a few weeks. The number is 6x plus you were converting a decent amount. That's not a bad number.
I really didn't have a protocol. I just wanted to check my e2. But once I start my ai for awhile, I'll recheck and do it proper. You have to understand I'm really just a newb, so I have a lot to learn

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Number look pretty good as far as I'm concerned and these are the reasons why.

My understanding has always been, and feel free to correct me if you can back it up as I don't mind being wrong when I am and then I get to learn something new.

The 3.5 days is basically to get the numbers at peak (see link below for time frame for peak). The link is for Test C but seeing as most view them as fairly interchangeable and the terminal half life, which is what you should be using for multi dose drugs is very close it should work for a rough estimate which is what blood work is about considering the roughly 900 ng/dl range given in the tests. Test C has a terminal half life of 5 days and Test E has a terminal half life of 4.5 days so certainly close enough to base our objective views on blood work on especially considering different metabolization rates and all the other factors people like to throw.

Anyway, 16 hours isn't close to the time frame of expected peak which is again why the 3.5 days is fairly standard outside of the protocol this forum has used for a long time. The protocol for both is good as they provide excellent comparative numbers for people that get multiple blood tests a year etc. using the same protocol. Makes it far easier to know where you stand from the same amounts on each run whether TRT or blasting.

Here's the link. Check it out please to confirm the above. Always better to use actual science rather than bro science even if some bro science was initially based on actual science it sometimes gets turned upside down over the years. The rest of it is anecdotal at best. I can also get full studies but the abstract is easier for most people to get through due to time involved which is why I linked this. I can link a 1-2 other full studies off the top of my head but would have to dig around for more on research gate or one of the other medical research sites.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3595893/

I'll be back a little later to see if there are questions etc but gotta go eat and then start answering emails.

what is meant by three fold rise in the abstract?

You can look at it similar to how you are roughly looking for a 5-7x multiplier on Test for blood work when dealing with Test E/C. Obviously there are varying factors that effect how individuals metabolize hormones but it's a reasonable starting point.

3x seems to be based on a single injection rather than a build up over time with multiple injections like we all use which is why you would see the higher multiplier all of us use. That's the way I read the study when I first came across it. It's old and there aren't a lot of participants so it's not ideal but once steroids were made illegal shortly after the study which was done in 1987 there isn't a lot of research for us to look at.

It's more of a useful tool in understanding the science than anything else because almost all that we have is anecdotal at this point.

If I'm misinterpreting the study then I'm open to someone saying so and hopefully have it explained why I'm wrong. A good discussion would help everyone I think.

You can also think about the current marijuana situation in regards to this. There are very very few studies because it's been considered an illegal drug by the federal government for so long.

I was just confused... was hoping they’d provide real numbers. So I’m going off this....

some dudes are on RX trt, some of which I heard use 200mg every two weeks. These guys are testing in range (300-900 ng/dl)

add 50mg, then increase frequency to weekly rather than bi weekly ...

lets say the trt group are in the middle of the range (~500ng/dL) ... I think his 1400 is almost 3x what the trt’ers are hitting.

so his ‘score’ would make me happy with the product and dosing.

He pinned 125mg at one time....not 250mg.

It's great when people post actual blood work results

I thought the test number would be higher on 250mg a week though tbh

With test of any kind you get a peak real quick. This is why if you are on a every 3 day or 2 times a week schedule it is recommended to always pull blood before next injection.

Not down grading but speaking from experience if he would have waited to pull blood before the next injection it would have most likely been a lower number.

But there is hormone for sure in the oil and that’s a good sign! Thanks for the contribution and how are you going to dose your AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
With test of any kind you get a peak real quick. This is why if you are on a every 3 day or 2 times a week schedule it is recommended to always pull blood before next injection.

Not down grading but speaking from experience if he would have waited to pull blood before the next injection it would have most likely been a lower number.

But there is hormone for sure in the oil and that’s a good sign! Thanks for the contribution and how are you going to dose your AI?

I agree. Also terminal life and half life are two different things. Half life is time it takes to have half the drug left in your system, terminal is time it takes to have no drug left in your system. Alot of charts put half life of TE at 5-7 days and TC 8-10. The peak serum levels are achieved within the first 1-2 days of injection on all esters, after that it drops everyday, the more carbon molecules the slower it drops.

Last edited:
I agree. Also terminal life and half life are two different things. Half life is time it takes to have half the drug left in your system, terminal is time it takes to have no drug left in your system. Alot of charts put half life of TE at 5-7 days and TC 8-10. The peak serum levels are achieved within the first 1-2 days of injection on all esters, after that it drops everyday, the more carbon molecules the slower it drops.

I'm assuming this is what you referencing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15601438

http://psych.fullerton.edu/mwhite/475pdf/475pharmacokinetics-elimination.pdf

I like where this thread is going as the people who are commenting are adding a lot and I know there are also a lot of other smart guys on this forum who I hope will chime in with their thoughts as well.

I was thinking 12.5 arom. The day after injection, as a starting point. Feel free to tell me if that's to much or not enough. Like I said, I'm still learning.
I agree it would have been nice to get bloods a few days after injection, but work schedule dictated when I got to go.

He didn't even peak from the 125mgs the night before...
At 16 hours, he was only 2\3 of the way there and still came back 12x his dose. How is this being frowned upon?
Thinking about it more, he would still have test from 4 days before, 7 days before, and a 10 days before, but still 12x his dose the night before and it wasn't even the full 24 hours to peak.
I'd say gtg...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I was thinking 12.5 arom. The day after injection, as a starting point. Feel free to tell me if that's to much or not enough. Like I said, I'm still learning.
I agree it would have been nice to get bloods a few days after injection, but work schedule dictated when I got to go.

I'd take that dose 2x per week, 24 hours after your shot. My 2 cents...

He didn't even peak from the 125mgs the night before...
At 16 hours, he was only 2\3 of the way there and still came back 12x his dose. How is this being frowned upon?
Thinking about it more, he would still have test from 4 days before, 7 days before, and a 10 days before, but still 12x his dose the night before and it wasn't even the full 24 hours to peak.
I'd say gtg...

This is incorrect

He is running 250mg weekly pinning 2 times a week.

As the test numbers show good for that the day he pulled bloods as the test was spiking. If he would have waited I would bed a solid 2 dollars the numbers would be lower.

And you can’t go off of 12X the dose being that test from previous pins.

I don’t believe anybody here is saying anything negative about the results as their is clearly hormones present just speculating over time of blood pull and what actually the numbers may have been.

OP thanks for the transparency with your blood work

No problem, we are all here to learn and increase our skill set with this way of life.

Hell, I've learned a lot just by reading everyone's posts about this

This is incorrect

He is running 250mg weekly pinning 2 times a week.

As the test numbers show good for that the day he pulled bloods as the test was spiking. If he would have waited I would bed a solid 2 dollars the numbers would be lower.

And you can’t go off of 12X the dose being that test from previous pins.

I don’t believe anybody here is saying anything negative about the results as their is clearly hormones present just speculating over time of blood pull and what actually the numbers may have been.

OP thanks for the transparency with your blood work

You're right on everything you said, but I did state that previous pins would be involved.
The only thing I disagree with, respectfully MM, is that it takes 24 hours for test E to spike. He pulled 16 hours after.
Either way, GC has had a few sets of bloods within the last couple of weeks which were all solid results.

in a nutshell... everyone gonna metabolize at a different rate,,we'll never really have true numbers...for him to be checking e stats to see how he's working and seeing test numbers i would estimate good quality on average.. he now knows how he has to adjust his ai.. any blood work is good blood work... for source and us guys... thanks

Back