• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cypianate levels

muscle31

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doctor has me on 1cc every 10 days but I’m using a bit more than that. I’m scheduled for bloodwork to check my Testosterone level,how long after injecting will my T levels come down. Don’t want my levels too high he may cut me back😳

You can try waiting a couple (or 3) weeks after last pin. But if you knew you had labwork coming, you shouldn't have been doing any extra. Now you're just shooting in the dark and hoping for the best. If he's still trying to find your "sweet spot" for dosing, expect more labs to come. At least wait until he gets you on a 6 or 12 month rotation before you start blasting extra.

yeah, what slacker said- will take at least 7 days for your levels to come down- you would need to probably have 10 or 12 days of taking nothing before pulling bloods to be at where your dr had you prescribed- that is assuming you only slightly increased your dosage

"A bit more than that"....wtf you think people are psychic here know what that means.

A bit more than that is 1cc every 7 days instead of every 10 days. Greatly appreciate your responses.

My last injection of 1cc was on May 9th. My blood work is on May 31st. GTG?

IML Gear Cream!
If he's still trying to find your dosing level that *he* is comfortable with, it's anyone's guess. The numbers are going to be off, regardless of what you do. So if you skip any shots until then and you come back at 400 for example, he may up the dose trying to get you to 600. And then he'll redo labs. So the new dose is going to reflect differently from what he's expecting. At this point, I would play dumb if I were you and say you thought it was once a week injections and you and your doc will know what the levels are for weekly injections. Which they really should be weekly anyway.

mine was 200 mg every two weeks- I supposed I could have split it up and took 0.5 ml per week.
Dont know why more docs dont just say 200 mg per week. God forbid we are on the high end of the scale.
If he's still trying to find your dosing level that *he* is comfortable with, it's anyone's guess. The numbers are going to be off, regardless of what you do. So if you skip any shots until then and you come back at 400 for example, he may up the dose trying to get you to 600. And then he'll redo labs. So the new dose is going to reflect differently from what he's expecting. At this point, I would play dumb if I were you and say you thought it was once a week injections and you and your doc will know what the levels are for weekly injections. Which they really should be weekly anyway.

Thank you for that info. I’m 64 years old and competed in the ANBC back in 1997, I took 3rd place in the Masters and also a 4th place overall. I’ve never stopped training but did stop the chemistry. Want to compete in a over 65 show and need a little help. This 1cc every 10 days sucks but it’s better than nothing. When I lived in South Florida I had many sources for juice and trained along side some famous pro bodybuilders that got me access to anything I wanted. I live in Eastern NC and just getting to know people in the gym.

Thank you for that info. I’m 64 years old and competed in the ANBC back in 1997, I took 3rd place in the Masters and also a 4th place overall. I’ve never stopped training but did stop the chemistry. Want to compete in a over 65 show and need a little help. This 1cc every 10 days sucks but it’s better than nothing. When I lived in South Florida I had many sources for juice and trained along side some famous pro bodybuilders that got me access to anything I wanted. I live in Eastern NC and just getting to know people in the gym.
my friend, you have some of the best gear available today at your fingertips right here.

Yeah it's pretty easy to see who's legitimate and not here.
very true brotha I mean the reviews don’t lie and the sources that have great review after great review and several happy customers should be easy enough to find lol. I can only think of a couple of sleeping giants here that don’t get much action in their subfourm but have gear and customer service as good as anyone

.5ml @200mg per ml has me at about 600.

You gotta learn to play the game, just be consistant with every blood and you will have no red flags

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A bit more than that is 1cc every 7 days instead of every 10 days. Greatly appreciate your responses.

That's easy just give a couple extra days, really only 1-2 days at that dose. So do your last injection 11-12 days from bloodwork. After that you can fine tune it for next time, you may be able to just drop to your prescription of 10 days on your last pin for your next bloodwork if only doing 200mg every 7 days. I've been on trt for 7yrs and get bloodwork from my doc at least twice a year.

Get Shredded!
My last injection of 1cc was on May 9th. My blood work is on May 31st. GTG?
Just switch back to every ten days. Since your last injection was on May 9, just inject on May 19 (in two days) and again on May 29, your regular schedule. You'll be fine if you do that.

NOTE - he is drawing blood only two days after your last injection.

Ten day injects are not a good schedule. This has your testosterone blood levels rising and falling.

I would ask him about switching to twice a week injections, or, better yet, EOD (not more, just split it up) to keep blood levels more stable. Monday morning, Thursday evening or every other day, M, W, F, Sun, Tue, Th, Sat, M, W, F . . . and so on. Assure him of your ability as the patient to comply with such a schedule, as compliance will = will be his main concern.

Once every ten days is so retarded that it makes me wonder what he thinks he knows about prescribing testosterone.

1 cc of cyp is 200 mg. Once every ten days is 20 mg a day. That is 0.1 cc a day. You could, quite literally, talk openly with him about doing 0.2 cc every other day. I am doing 0.2 twice a week right now. I backfill an insulin syringe, 29G, half inch long or 5/8 (I forget, but I'll look if it's important to you), doublecheck the accuracy on the insulin syringe (much easier and more accurate) and inject. If you are lean, this should work for you, too. If you're not, then stop stuffing your fat face with carbs, LOL! Insulin syringe injections are much easier than larger needles and syringes.

Try to be honest with your TRT doc, so he can get you squared away.

Thanks malfeasance, I haven’t injected since May 9th (1cc) but don’t want my bloodwork on May 31st to be so low that the doctor thinks something ain’t right. So if I do another injection 10 days before my bloodwork I should be ok?

Thanks malfeasance, I haven’t injected since May 9th (1cc) but don’t want my bloodwork on May 31st to be so low that the doctor thinks something ain’t right. So if I do another injection 10 days before my bloodwork I should be ok?
Your NORMAL day is the day after tomorrow, right? And then on the 29th, right? Just resume your normal schedule. If you want to lower it any at all, maybe put 0.8 or 0.9 in the syringe, but GO BACK TO THE SCHEDULE HE PUT YOU ON, and you should not come in "so low" at all.

It makes no sense to go weeks without injecting and then go in for bloods. The 19th is ten days. Inject on the tenth day like your doctor said, and again on the 29th, that is, another ten days.

ALTHOUGH . . . it just occurred to me that he might have started you out on a different day. You might want to go back and calculate ten days, ten days, ten days, ten days until now and find out when your tenth day is, then resume the schedule on the next tenth day that is more than ten days from the 9th.

THAT WAY the blood draw on the 31st will be however many days away from your last pin your doctor planned, which is probably not two days.

Docs usually like labs drawn in the middle of the dosing schedule. So 5 days in this case. It's still going to be a crap shoot, regardless of how he pins at this time. Best of luck, at any rate. With whatever you decide to do. You've learned and next time you'll know better.

Docs usually like labs drawn in the middle of the dosing schedule. So 5 days in this case. It's still going to be a crap shoot, regardless of how he pins at this time. Best of luck, at any rate. With whatever you decide to do. You've learned and next time you'll know better.

I've been on trt for 7 years through two different endocrinologist and both of them wanted blood drawn at 7 days on a 7 day pinning schedule.

So your endocrinologist wants blood drawn halfway?

Last edited:
I've been on trt for 7 years through two different endocrinologist and both of them wanted blood drawn at 7 days on a 7 day pinning schedule.

So your endocrinologist wants blood drawn halfway?

Yep. And same for everyone I've ever talked with (local) about trt.

To me, it makes more sense to do it at end and see where you're bottomed out at before next pin as you mentioned. But as my wife likes to point out, my wall is lacking a framed medical degree, so my opinion means jack. I will add that it also may depend on your insurance and what they require as well. At least, my nurses always claimed it did (how often and when).

Yep. And same for everyone I've ever talked with (local) about trt.

To me, it makes more sense to do it at end and see where you're bottomed out at before next pin as you mentioned. But as my wife likes to point out, my wall is lacking a framed medical degree, so my opinion means jack. I will add that it also may depend on your insurance and what they require as well. At least, my nurses always claimed it did (how often and when).

Not how it works around here and not the protocol set by heavyiron for people to use on this forum.

So if guys are doing two pins a week when do the endos draw blood? 1.75 days? I've never heard of that.

Not how it works around here and not the protocol set by heavyiron for people to use on this forum.

Agreed!

So if guys are doing two pins a week when do the endos draw blood? 1.75 days? I've never heard of that.

TBH, I have yet to meet someone in the real world that pins trt twice a week. That is, if they are TRULY just trt and following doc's orders. The most frequent pinning schedule I've heard is once a week. The longest I've heard is once every 30 days (and I told the guy to get a new trt doc!). Weekly seems very common, followed by 10 days, and 14 days.

- - - Updated - - -

And where did all of heavyiron's stuff go?

Agreed!

TBH, I have yet to meet someone in the real world that pins trt twice a week. That is, if they are TRULY just trt and following doc's orders. The most frequent pinning schedule I've heard is once a week. The longest I've heard is once every 30 days (and I told the guy to get a new trt doc!). Weekly seems very common, followed by 10 days, and 14 days.

- - - Updated - - -

And where did all of heavyiron's stuff go?

I was doing two pins a week for a couple years thru my endo, his original prescription was 150mg once a week and he wanted bloods 7 days from last pin. I asked to switch to 75mg twice a week and he agreed so then wanted bloods 3.5 days from pin. I later switched to new doc and went back to once a week pins and bloods at 7 days. I couldn't feel a difference so would rather just do one pin in that case.

Heavy's stuff was deleted due to the IML federal charges and investigations going on.

Me, too, and my doc agreed it was better if I wanted to pin twice a week. Once a week or less is for patient compliance.

Back