• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SDrol advise , opinions for my current blast

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I have 100ct - 10mg SDrol.. What dosage do you guys suggest? M1T and Sdrol in to he past gave me kidney pains within a week..Both I ran at 30mgs but at different instances and never together.. Lack of hydration very well could have been a culprit (was recorded breaking heat that summer).. I'm on B-complex and DHEA for improved energy, along with a pretty legit hydration protocol at the moment to avoid rhabdomyolysis because training has been intensifying considerably..

What dosage do you guys run your Sdol at?

Currently on NPP/Stenbolone 100/100mg EOD, TestCyp 600mg E6 days.. MastE 400mg E6D, proviron 100mg ED.. No AI, not needed when "I" use mast/prov.. Caber .50 E4D..

Not looking for anything aggressive.. I already have enough in the mix, but I can always make some room..

Your thoughts..

Thanks,
V

I use 20mgs daily when i do run it along side b12 and bcomplex. Only go about 2 weeks though. I have yet to use any higher or longer just out of respect of how harsh the sdrol is.(it is from PSL btw)

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

I use 20mgs daily when i do run it along side b12 and bcomplex. Only go about 2 weeks though. I have yet to use any higher or longer just out of respect of how harsh the sdrol is.(it is from PSL btw)

ironlion-labs.net

Yes it's from PSL.. is 20mg are nice spot for you?
I was thinking about doing 2 weeks on 1 off, 2 weeks on..

Yes it's from PSL.. is 20mg are nice spot for you?
I was thinking about doing 2 weeks on 1 off, 2 weeks on..
I was saying the one i use is PSL. Anyway, i think 20mg works great for me @218lbs . 2weeks on break a week and 2 weeks on again is how ive also done it ,kidneys never hurt from it . Also yeah i drank plenty of water.

ironlion-labs.net

I was saying the one i use is PSL. Anyway, i think 20mg works great for me @218lbs . 2weeks on break a week and 2 weeks on again is how ive also done it ,kidneys never hurt from it . Also yeah i drank plenty of water.

ironlion-labs.net

Sorry brother I misunderstood.. I will definitely keep your dosage in mind, and it sounds like we're both on the same page with the intervals with dose/timing..

Sorry brother I misunderstood.. I will definitely keep your dosage in mind, and it sounds like we're both on the same page with the intervals with dose/timing..
Its Its all good we all know how diff providers dose things differently.

ironlion-labs.net

Anymore I can only tolerate 10mg per day. Such a strong ass compound. Back in the day, 20,30 mg no problem. But I always knew 10mg would suffice. The lethargy just isn't worth it to me at 20+. IMO, 10mg is plenty so long as you have a good product, which I know vision does.

Eat big, throw some extra carbs in there and lift heavy. 10mg will produce results every time.

Let us know(the older guys) how 20 mgs a day works out ...Got some and wanting to throw in the mix.....

Anymore I can only tolerate 10mg per day. Such a strong ass compound. Back in the day, 20,30 mg no problem. But I always knew 10mg would suffice. The lethargy just isn't worth it to me at 20+. IMO, 10mg is plenty so long as you have a good product, which I know vision does.

Eat big, throw some extra carbs in there and lift heavy. 10mg will produce results every time.
Trust me I am definitely bonafide when it comes to the carbs lol.. I am really interested in giving the stuff another opportunity because my past experience I don't think it was fair because of the circumstances and situation.. I have to be real and admit that I was not hydrated adequately..
Let us know(the older guys) how 20 mgs a day works out ...Got some and wanting to throw in the mix.....

Most definitely, as an older lion I'm curious myself on what exactly this stuff could do under the right circumstances.. I really want to provide the best opportunity for this drug to work.. completely eliminating anything that could hinder its performance along with mine..

10mg twice a day is the max I recommend. I usually only take 10 mg once a day.

What is your time schedule on the dosage? Can you be a little more specific if it so happens to fall into the a.m. and p.m. ? I'm going to assume that my daily schedule is probably like yours, 6-7am is rise and shine for me..

10mg twice a day is the max I recommend. I usually only take 10 mg once a day.
Ran 20mg a day. Took 10mg in the am then 10mg before training. I always train later in the day around dinner. Worked very well for me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What is your time schedule on the dosage? Can you be a little more specific if it so happens to fall into the a.m. and p.m. ? I'm going to assume that my daily schedule is probably like yours, 6-7am is rise and shine for me..

Ran 20mg a day. Took 10mg in the am then 10mg before training. I always train later in the day around dinner. Worked very well for me

I was scheduling the same, 10mg am before breakfast and 10mg in afternoon before training. That's when I ran 20mg, 10mg would he once a day before training. I've run 10mg for 4-6 weeks a few times, 20mg I start getting too many sides in the 3rd week and have to drop it. So 20mg I will only run for 2-3 weeks, 10mg for 4-6.

I was scheduling the same, 10mg am before breakfast and 10mg in afternoon before training. That's when I ran 20mg, 10mg would he once a day before training. I've run 10mg for 4-6 weeks a few times, 20mg I start getting too many sides in the 3rd week and have to drop it. So 20mg I will only run for 2-3 weeks, 10mg for 4-6.
I like the idea of 10mg a day for an extra week or two. Something to mess around with in the future.

I just so happen to have two packs of the same sd, what did you prefer short 20mg cycles or the longer 10 mg blast

So, I have 100ct - 10mg SDrol.. What dosage do you guys suggest? M1T and Sdrol in to he past gave me kidney pains within a week..Both I ran at 30mgs but at different instances and never together.. Lack of hydration very well could have been a culprit (was recorded breaking heat that summer).. I'm on B-complex and DHEA for improved energy, along with a pretty legit hydration protocol at the moment to avoid rhabdomyolysis because training has been intensifying considerably..

What dosage do you guys run your Sdol at?

Currently on NPP/Stenbolone 100/100mg EOD, TestCyp 600mg E6 days.. MastE 400mg E6D, proviron 100mg ED.. No AI, not needed when "I" use mast/prov.. Caber .50 E4D..

Not looking for anything aggressive.. I already have enough in the mix, but I can always make some room..

Your thoughts..

Thanks,
V
What's your goal?

Stats

But really, what's the goal for adding the sd

Get Shredded!
I just so happen to have two packs of the same sd, what did you prefer short 20mg cycles or the longer 10 mg blast

Probably the 10mg for longer. If I run 20mg again it would be for 2 weeks before a beach vacation to get rapid results

yep yep ^^sexy knees nailed it ;) 2 weeks and the adverse cripples me lol

What's your goal?

Stats

But really, what's the goal for adding the sd

LMAO

Basically right now I'm rolling into the summer with Sten and NPP.. I am really curious on what stenbolone can do when it's used with other compounds..I did winny,var, tbol with it.. I was actually greatly considering adding Drol, I actually do pretty well with drol.. I recently received some SD which was a mistake on my part, so I said hey "why not"?? My past experience with it wasn't the ideal environment, I was working out in the field too much and I was not stay nearly as hydrated as I need to on the regular.. I'm going to be in a different position for the upcoming few months..

REHH has always had a pretty good approach with this compound and he seems to like it.. I think I'm going to try his suggestion.. I only have 100, so I figured I'd chew'em up and see what they got in common with Stenbolone..

I really like the 20 ED and drop to 10 ED..

Furthermore to add I'll be pulling blood work too, so I'm interested in timing that in or around my draw..

LMAO

Basically right now I'm rolling into the summer with Sten and NPP.. I am really curious on what stenbolone can do when it's used with other compounds..I did winny,var, tbol with it.. I was actually greatly considering adding Drol, I actually do pretty well with drol.. I recently received some SD which was a mistake on my part, so I said hey "why not"?? My past experience with it wasn't the ideal environment, I was working out in the field too much and I was not stay nearly as hydrated as I need to on the regular.. I'm going to be in a different position for the upcoming few months..

REHH has always had a pretty good approach with this compound and he seems to like it.. I think I'm going to try his suggestion.. I only have 100, so I figured I'd chew'em up and see what they got in common with Stenbolone..

I really like the 20 ED and drop to 10 ED..

Furthermore to add I'll be pulling blood work too, so I'm interested in timing that in or around my draw..
So what's the goal.

The intended target goal is based around Sten/NPP.. staying on the drier side while muscle bellies stay full..
SD addition is winging it..
Ok so you want to get harder.

10mg Will help with staying harder and fuller, especially if you're decreasing calories at that time, without much in terms of sides

If you wanted to push for more size, 20mg would be the better option. You'll hold a little water from it but not too much. Strength will increase, pumps, fullness and so on. Down side would be the sides eventually.

Doesn't really matter what you do in terms of fluids, electrolytes, liver care and minerals with SD. You'll hit a point where it just sucks ass. I've ran it at least ten times with varying doses and timing and it's unavoidable at the "typical" dose ed.

If you did run 20+, only dosing it pre workout would be just as beneficial with reduced sides but, we've had this conversation before

Ok so you want to get harder.

10mg Will help with staying harder and fuller, especially if you're decreasing calories at that time, without much in terms of sides

If you wanted to push for more size, 20mg would be the better option. You'll hold a little water from it but not too much. Strength will increase, pumps, fullness and so on. Down side would be the sides eventually.

Doesn't really matter what you do in terms of fluids, electrolytes, liver care and minerals with SD. You'll hit a point where it just sucks ass. I've ran it at least ten times with varying doses and timing and it's unavoidable at the "typical" dose ed.

If you did run 20+, only dosing it pre workout would be just as beneficial with reduced sides but, we've had this conversation before

This is actually very good feedback.. I was really interested in everyone's perspective on how they would go around this, especially with dosage timing..

But like I said before my goal really isn't to pack anything on but that wouldn't be such a bad thing if that's so happens to be, long as it caters more round density and quality..

And believe it or not I do have a different approach with pre-workout, HFO basically convinced me into giving it go but at the same time really paying attention to.. it does have advantages.. but now that you brought that up, I wonder how SD would work at 10 with on OFF days and 20 with ON days??? Now I'm really complicating it..

But I'm really curious to see how it pairs up with stenbolone even if just for a minute.. I guess if we dig deeper with what I'm really trying to uncover is exactly what stenbolone can do under multiple circumstances..

How were the pumps at 20mg PWO? Mind you I'm going to be on stem and NPP, so I'm not looking to debilitate myself during my session..

And I agree there does come a point that no matter what you do to treat the symptoms there's going to be a point where you just need to bail..

Back