• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why AI Harms Your Bulk

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This ternary complex prolongs the half life of IGF-I in serum from less than 5 min to 16 hrs.
. . .
Under normal circumstances IGFBP-3 and 5 are saturated. Therefore abrupt changes in IGFBP-1 and -2 which are not saturated and which occur as a result of changes in either nutrient intake or insulin secretion, can result in major changes in free IGF-I and thereby regulate tissue responsiveness (13). Other hormones that regulate IGF-I bioactivity include cortisol which antagonizes the actions of IGF-I and therefore can result in an increase in serum concentrations, and thyroxine which is necessary for normal IGF-I biosynthesis and which can stimulate an increase in IGF-I concentrations in hyperthyroidism. Estrogens function to antagonize the ability of growth hormone to stimulate IGF-I synthesis in the liver and testosterone alters IGF binding protein concentrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374394/

Estrogen is necessary for growth. You have heard it said that "Tren" is given to cows for weight gain prior to slaughter. What most do not tell you is that finaplex also has estrogen. There is a reason.

The last sentence of the quote above tells you why estrogen level affects your muscle growth.

Note Mr. Olympia's recent guest appearance. All of that bloat and water weight is from letting his estrogen run higher. There is a reason off season photos of large bodybuilders look like that. They use what we call "wet" compounds to increase estrogen, beyond the reference range we normally use for males on blood tests.

They can drop off that water weight in a few weeks when the time comes. They take out the wet compounds, increase the dry ones, increase the AI (even with letro), stop the growth hormone, and use diuretics leading into the show. The only exception to "wet" compounds I can think of is the use of anadrol when very lean to bring water into the muscle.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few other nuggets in that quote, too (like the statement about thyroxine).

I have definitely noticed a difference in growth without an a.I. but,the blood pressure and gyno I get without one just isnt worth it to me. I'm envious of all these guys that can get away without using one. Two of my gym bros never use an a.I. coincidentally they have the better, genetics and grow faster. They're also a few years younger than myself, I have a feeling age may play a part in it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I apologize I have not read the entire article yet so I'm just responding to the excerpt you posted.

If we're just focusing on it's affects on IGF-1 then it appears the opposite is true. If estrogen "antagonizes" HGH's ability to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis in the liver...that means it inhibits it. Basically estrogen occupies whatever receptors the HGH acts upon in the liver to stimulate IGF-1...essentially clogging up the receptors and blocking HGH from stimulating them. Similar to how SERMS like Nolva and Clomid block the estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland and in the breast tissue. If we're focusing solely on that, then it would be beneficial to take an AI and keep estrogen down.

:hmm: You are correct. I am sleep deprived and thought I read agonist.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1289262/

[FONT=&quot]In summary, E[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]compared with Te[/FONT][FONT=&quot] supplementation lowers concentrations of total and ultrafiltratably free IGF-I and elevates those of IGFBP-1 and binary IGF-I/IGFBP-1, thus putatively limiting IGF-I bioavailability. If free IGF-I mediates certain biological actions, then [/FONT][FONT=&quot]exogenous[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Te and E[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot] may modulate the tissue effects of total IGF-I concentrations [/FONT][FONT=&quot]unequally[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

good post from both of you. If run masteron with your test and HGH it should mitigate the estrogen issues, yes?

I'm using 100mgs mast/npp combined with 150mgs tpp eod with no AI and my new labs show my estrogen dropped from 56 to 49 over a 2-3 week period

good post from both of you. If run masteron with your test and HGH it should mitigate the estrogen issues, yes?

I'm using 100mgs mast/npp combined with 150mgs tpp eod with no AI and my new labs show my estrogen dropped from 56 to 49 over a 2-3 week period
That's very interesting. I knew from personal experience Masteron helped with estrogen sides, but I had not idea it might actually lower estrogen.

As we age, we change, for instance, stress causes change, trauma causes change, these are a few factors we sometimes don't consider that cause change in our bodies. I can say with certainty, we don't all fit in the same box.

It could be possible arimidex was still actively reducing estro conversion...not sure.

That's very interesting. I knew from personal experience Masteron helped with estrogen sides, but I had not idea it might actually lower estrogen.
Mast has very very mild AI properties so at a test dose of 150mg per week it may have a small impact on estro levels, and could be enough to moderate e2. But I certainly would not rely on it on a full blast because at high doses the AI effects will be negligible.

IML Gear Cream!
I've run it at 350 with test at 600 with no risk of gyno and no AI.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1289262/

In summary, E2compared with Te supplementation lowers concentrations of total and ultrafiltratably free IGF-I and elevates those of IGFBP-1 and binary IGF-I/IGFBP-1, thus putatively limiting IGF-I bioavailability. If free IGF-I mediates certain biological actions, then exogenous Te and E2 may modulate the tissue effects of total IGF-I concentrations unequally.
I think this article just points to what we already believe. BALANCE. Don't let anything get too high or too low. Our bodies function best when things are moderated and kept in proper ratios. E2 seems to lower free IGF-1 to some degree which can a negative effect on muscle growth. But the magnitude of this effect is not really known and I'd guess it is likely negligible and probably counteracted by the other anabolics at play.

Estrogen also plays a large role in nitric oxide production. However at elevated levels it actually inhibits nitric oxide production. So basically I stand by my point that balance is key.

Back