• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This shit is Fire!!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AAP Sdrol!!! I have had this stuff a long time and finally gave it a go. 10mg/day 8 days in and have been off gear for about a year. Running that along with 500mg/wk Test C.

So far no sides, no booze, and drinking a shit load of water. Feel a little tired sometimes but once in the gym feel like the Energizer bunny. The pumps are insane!

Right now a hefty 230 lbs but want my abs back. 2900 cal/day carb cycling. Time to get back to stripper weight ;)

New avatar pic for the occasion!

Last edited:

I still have some of these as well. Nice towel

Bout time you got you ass back in gearz again ;)
Missed you sweetness :kiss:
SOOOOO dull without you around here

Who is AAP?
I guess I'm not in the loop with too many other boards.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Are you going to stay at 10 or take a man dosage?
10 a day can be a man dosage.
20 a day is all I can handle before my back gives me a big ,"fuck you!!"

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

8b33a9324d1a494283f18c4909c81d79.jpg

Got me some still laying around too

I wish they would come back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Day 18 on Sdrol and loving it. Gym energy and pumps insane and can see upper body change already. I am still a fat fuck compared to where I want to be but for 2 weeks couldn't ask for a faster/better change. 600mg Nac 2x a day and a shit load of water. I dont feel any sides that I am aware of.

Added 3iu GH/day about 5 days ago. Seems good, tingling in fingers and fingers fat. The ladies like that tho....

There have been some very good UGL here, and still are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read but may have read past the test dose or are you running just SD and growth?

I read but may have read past the test dose or are you running just SD and growth?

Test C 250mg 2x/wk
I might start adding a small amount of NPP for my shoulders, elbows, and knees. Playing ball is starting to catch up with me and it hurts lol

Test C 250mg 2x/wk
I might start adding a small amount of NPP for my shoulders, elbows, and knees. Playing ball is starting to catch up with me and it hurts lol

Ibuprofen ibuprofen ibuprofen ice ice ice

Does NPP alleviate pain for you?

Ibuprofen ibuprofen ibuprofen ice ice ice

Does NPP alleviate pain for you?

I know people use that and deca and claim it works for pain relief... I don’t doubt them, I am curious if you have used it before for that. I’ve never experienced pain relief from an anabolic

However Winstrol hurts my joints with unimaginable pain

Does heavyiron still post? What happened to that fella

Back