• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMag Forums

Is she still posting pics with toilet bowl rings on her ass? . She has to be a gimmick account lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is she still posting pics with toilet bowl rings on her ass? . She has to be a gimmick account lmao

She’s real.

d60a7f20769b38392319400f8f985ac1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Wonder if either would come back here and if they would be allowed back. I suppose it wouldnt be very difficult to make another name but then they would kind of have to hide their true selves. They did bring some entertainment value. Summy Bear had his fair share of bad advice but he actually had some good advice too. I liked it when he went back and forth with peeps.
Yup sold me already. That place does need a livening up for sure. Where's Sumner and his sidekick?

Wonder if either would come back here and if they would be allowed back. I suppose it wouldnt be very difficult to make another name but then they would kind of have to hide their true selves. They did bring some entertainment value. Summy Bear had his fair share of bad advice but he actually had some good advice too. I liked it when he went back and forth with peeps.
Absolutely they were gold...and they sure loved to troll some.

IMF is where you go when you’re banned from ASF.

JD is now a supermod over there.

JD as in Jack Daniels (my fave whiskey)?

Jack is your favorite whiskey?!! Bruh? SMH. Is coors light your favorite beer too? Come sit and learn a thing or two about good whiskey young grasshopper. I’ll teach you. Here’s a cheap but very good whiskey bourbon. It’s 131 proof and very smooth. You’ll taste the difference between a mass produced and a small batch. Never drink mass produced. Always look for single barrel small batch. There’s one little tip

Jack is your favorite whiskey?!! Bruh? SMH. Is coors light your favorite beer too? Come sit and learn a thing or two about good whiskey young grasshopper. I’ll teach you. Here’s a cheap but very good whiskey bourbon. It’s 131 proof and very smooth. You’ll taste the difference between a mass produced and a small batch. Never drink mass produced. Always look for single barrel small batch. There’s one little tip

Forgot the pic
fb2c16f4c219dc97fcf48b15eedd5425.jpg

Forgot the pic
fb2c16f4c219dc97fcf48b15eedd5425.jpg

That is so good, and will knock your dick in the dirt like a gram of Decca and dbol a week. It is really good though, just have to be careful.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back