• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake or Real winstrol (stanozolol) Dynamic Developement Group

tsachev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK I buy steroids from the gym owner and well I think hes just scammed or some shit but WTF is this shit (images attached) this packaging , ive never seen this lab , also no info on it on the internet, no pictures what so ever of this exact winstrol and it even has expirity date at the back 2020 LMAO. Did I get sold fake shit? Is winstrol supposed to smell cuz this shit sure as hell dont.

Attachments

• winstrol pack.jpg
    winstrol pack.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 67
  • winstrol pill.jpg
    winstrol pill.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 67
  • winstrol pill1.jpg
    winstrol pill1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 69
It looks like typical UGL Winstrol. The expiration date of 2020 is perfectly normal I have some sp labs d bol on hand with an expiration date of 2023 and honestly that’s just a number oils and orals are still just as good 10 years + past expiration date as long as they are properly stored. I’m assuming your used to getting bigger house hold names such as alpha pharma, pcom, or Balkan that you could google and find a ton of info on. Winstrol itself has no smell. I’d be willing to bet if what you got from him in the past has been good the Winstrol probably is too. The only way you could know 100% is to have it tested but that’s not worth the money imo. If you ever ran Winstrol before I’m sure pretty quickly you’d be able to tell if it’s decent or not. Also if you have concerns about it ask the person you got it from and see what he says but just looking at it nothing is suspicious

not rly mate, ive gotten tamoxifen from him before which was pretty good I suppose I only did a 2 week pct because that just works for me idk. However I will be looking at my urine in the morning. If that shit isnt almost black by the end of the 4th week im going back to him LMAO

he got it off some site.. they have some listed on shopmusclefit.com but not in that packaging...if ya knew where he ordered from that would help ya

You could always buy a roid test and test it but that will only tell you if it’s Winstrol or not and not if its properly dosed. To find out the actual dose you’d have to have a mass spec test done and imo it’s not worth the money for such a small batch

excuse wtf? I got it from the guy in my gym I swear I am scared to order online and idk how as they dont accept cards.

excuse wtf? I got it from the guy in my gym I swear I am scared to order online and idk how as they dont accept cards.
It’s a lot easier than you think. Look through the sponsors here and if you find something your interested in contact the rep orntge source himself and they can walk you through payment

I know finding a source is way cheaper and shit this guy charged me 40GBP which is like idk nearly 50usd but its cuz I trust i will get the product and now i feel like shit after not finding any info.

You must be new...$50 for 100 10mg winstrol tablets but finding a source online way cheaper? :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
? yeah 50$ for 10mg 100tablets winstrol is expensive af i was looking at some roid sites which idk if they r legit or not and ofc online is cheaper as they are all competitors and shit trynna price down as much as possible.

Guys how can I know its real this dickhead in the gym just told me i wont see no side effects. He said only if u run it above 80mg u might get headaches WTF is this bs. I cant believe im in a situation where I want to get side effects now. What would some 100% side effects at 50mg be guys? Will urine being dark be a side effect?

Guys how can I know its real this dickhead in the gym just told me i wont see no side effects. He said only if u run it above 80mg u might get headaches WTF is this bs. I cant believe im in a situation where I want to get side effects now. What would some 100% side effects at 50mg be guys? Will urine being dark be a side effect?
judging quality with side effects is not a good gauge. You could run 100mg and not get any side effects or you could run 10mg and get every side effect known to man. If your looking for dark piss that may or may not happen but if it does it means your liver is extremely taxed and time to stop running it. Is this your first time running Winstrol? Are you using a test base?

No dude ive never ran test before. My last cycle was dianabol+test which was ehhh decent u know strenght was good size decent.

Take a 100mgs every day and see if your joints scream at ya. It's the only thing I can think of. Jk don't do this it's a joke...
Be smart and just order some from GC or DQ; trusted sources here...
CC payment is super dangerous. Why would you WANT to go that way? Using WU, MG, or BC is easy af.
Read up around here...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I just have two questions..

1) why did you just oust your local source by basically indicating who they are? Not cool man to put anybody on the radar.. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that..

2) why are you trolling? No one uses the terminology "I buy steroids"... That's like asking someone on the street corner if they can get you some "grass"..

Back