• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source for Motivation

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
  • What drives you day after day to be the best you can be? Is the gym and making gains your true motivation or is it something else ? I’m just curious to see what drives other ppl like you to do what you do.

• Family – Are you driven by making your family proud of what you’re doing? Does your work allow you to support them financially?
  • Money – Money can be a motivator in many ways. Is it one of the things that pushes you most in times of stress?
  • Pride – Pride in yourself and your work can be a powerful motivator for many. Is it for you?
  • Outside Expectations – Do you worry about fulfilling the needs of others or what others will think about you if you fail?
  • Credibility – Do you look at each project you take on as a way to solidify your credibility? Are you driven to do more by your integrity?
  • Goals – Did you set goals when you started out on your own? Do you have dreams that keep you on track?
  • Helping Others – Are you satisfied when you help others in your work? Does it motivate you to keep going?
  • Passion – Does love for what you do give you the fight to be able to work through the hard times?
  • Consequences – Are you afraid of what may happen if you don’t live up to your commitments?
  • The Challenge – Do you thrive on the challenge? Do you purposefully make your schedule overfull because that’s how you work best?

• What drives you day after day to be the best you can be? Is the gym and making gains your true motivation or is it something else ? I’m just curious to see what drives other ppl like you to do what you do.

• Family – Are you driven by making your family proud of what you’re doing? Does your work allow you to support them financially?
  • Money – Money can be a motivator in many ways. Is it one of the things that pushes you most in times of stress?
  • Pride – Pride in yourself and your work can be a powerful motivator for many. Is it for you?
  • Outside Expectations – Do you worry about fulfilling the needs of others or what others will think about you if you fail?
  • Credibility – Do you look at each project you take on as a way to solidify your credibility? Are you driven to do more by your integrity?
  • Goals – Did you set goals when you started out on your own? Do you have dreams that keep you on track?
  • Helping Others – Are you satisfied when you help others in your work? Does it motivate you to keep going?
  • Passion – Does love for what you do give you the fight to be able to work through the hard times?
  • Consequences – Are you afraid of what may happen if you don’t live up to your commitments?
  • The Challenge – Do you thrive on the challenge? Do you purposefully make your schedule overfull because that’s how you work best?
Yesszzzzzzz

At my age my next workout may be my last, so I try and go out on a high note. Plus, I have serious mental and emotional problems that go away when I am training, lol.

At my age my next workout may be my last, so I try and go out on a high note. Plus, I have serious mental and emotional problems that go away when I am training, lol.

Procard lol!!! Always keeps it real that’s why I like you brother.

Goals to be who I was me!! Who I am!! it’s for me!! Now that am up there in age and lost my ways, I want to show me and mines also the world I can find my ways! I can do this!! I will and any one can do it! At any age can!!

Goals to be who I was me!! Who I am!! it’s for me!! Now that am up there in age and lost my ways, I want to show me and mines also the world I can find my ways! I can do this!! I will and any one can do it! At any age can!!
Keep on trucking and lifting brother !!!

Back