Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Source for Motivation

• What drives you day after day to be the best you can be? Is the gym and making gains your true motivation or is it something else ? Im just curious to see what drives other ppl like you to do what you do.

• Family Are you driven by making your family proud of what youre doing? Does your work allow you to support them financially?
    • Money Money can be a motivator in many ways. Is it one of the things that pushes you most in times of stress?
    • Pride Pride in yourself and your work can be a powerful motivator for many. Is it for you?
    • Outside Expectations Do you worry about fulfilling the needs of others or what others will think about you if you fail?
    • Credibility Do you look at each project you take on as a way to solidify your credibility? Are you driven to do more by your integrity?
    • Goals Did you set goals when you started out on your own? Do you have dreams that keep you on track?
    • Helping Others Are you satisfied when you help others in your work? Does it motivate you to keep going?
    • Passion Does love for what you do give you the fight to be able to work through the hard times?
    • Consequences Are you afraid of what may happen if you dont live up to your commitments?
    • The Challenge Do you thrive on the challenge? Do you purposefully make your schedule overfull because thats how you work best?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,944 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    • What drives you day after day to be the best you can be? Is the gym and making gains your true motivation or is it something else ? Im just curious to see what drives other ppl like you to do what you do.

• Family Are you driven by making your family proud of what youre doing? Does your work allow you to support them financially?
    • Money Money can be a motivator in many ways. Is it one of the things that pushes you most in times of stress?
    • Pride Pride in yourself and your work can be a powerful motivator for many. Is it for you?
    • Outside Expectations Do you worry about fulfilling the needs of others or what others will think about you if you fail?
    • Credibility Do you look at each project you take on as a way to solidify your credibility? Are you driven to do more by your integrity?
    • Goals Did you set goals when you started out on your own? Do you have dreams that keep you on track?
    • Helping Others Are you satisfied when you help others in your work? Does it motivate you to keep going?
    • Passion Does love for what you do give you the fight to be able to work through the hard times?
    • Consequences Are you afraid of what may happen if you dont live up to your commitments?
    • The Challenge Do you thrive on the challenge? Do you purposefully make your schedule overfull because thats how you work best?
    Yesszzzzzzz

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

At my age my next workout may be my last, so I try and go out on a high note. Plus, I have serious mental and emotional problems that go away when I am training, lol.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    At my age my next workout may be my last, so I try and go out on a high note. Plus, I have serious mental and emotional problems that go away when I am training, lol.
    Procard lol!!! Always keeps it real thats why I like you brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Goals to be who I was me!! Who I am!! its for me!! Now that am up there in age and lost my ways, I want to show me and mines also the world I can find my ways! I can do this!! I will and any one can do it! At any age can!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Justatrucker View Post
    Goals to be who I was me!! Who I am!! its for me!! Now that am up there in age and lost my ways, I want to show me and mines also the world I can find my ways! I can do this!! I will and any one can do it! At any age can!!
    Keep on trucking and lifting brother !!!