Dispense Quick


testers Needed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: testers Needed

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For good measures DQ I think blood should be pulled before testers start. How would you or anyone else know what you're getting out of 300mg a week. Someones level could be around 600 to start and others around 300. Don't you agree?
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,743
    Thanked in
    2,813 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    For good measures DQ I think blood should be pulled before testers start. How would you or anyone else know what you're getting out of 300mg a week. Someones level could be around 600 to start and others around 300. Don't you agree?
    Natural levels don't impact testing.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Natural levels don't impact testing.
    How so?
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  4. #19
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    947

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    1101945249

    I reckon custom means to see the numbers b4 the blast to see the rate of increase rather than just a high number of test. Am I catching ur drift custom
    *I mean p.o.o.p

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    I reckon custom means to see the numbers b4 the blast to see the rate of increase rather than just a high number of test. Am I catching ur drift custom
    *I mean p.o.o.p
    Exactly what I meant
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  6. #21
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    947

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points
    1101945249

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Exactly what I meant
    Tryna learn from the best of em

  7. #22
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,743
    Thanked in
    2,813 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you're natural level is 100 or 900,it'll be the same on 250mg of test.

    Your natural production will be shut down so only the exogenous test will matter.

  8. #23
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,074
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,166
    Thanked in
    828 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If you're natural level is 100 or 900,it'll be the same on 250mg of test.

    Your natural production will be shut down so only the exogenous test will matter.
    This is also how I understand it.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    This is also how I understand it.
    I'm betting we are going to see some different levels posted. So above 900 should be g2g?
    Last edited by custom; 05-17-2019 at 04:51 AM.
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  10. #25
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If you're natural level is 100 or 900,it'll be the same on 250mg of test.

    Your natural production will be shut down so only the exogenous test will matter.
    So if one scores 900 and the other scores 1300 how do we interpid that. being they are all from the same batch. If your natural production shuts down what would explain higher numbers of one tester to just average numbers to the other tester? I just never thought on 250mgs of test you natural production would completely shut down. But I've been wrong in the past lol
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,621

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,743
    Thanked in
    2,813 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So if one scores 900 and the other scores 1300 how do we interpid that. being they are all from the same batch. If your natural production shuts down what would explain higher numbers of one tester to just average numbers to the other tester? I just never thought on 250mgs of test you natural production would completely shut down. But I've been wrong in the past lol
    How well the tester metabolized the hormone, body fat, how much they aromitase, any scar issue in injection areas, body mass.

    All these can impact testing even if the given protocol is exact.

    Yes, 250mg will completely shut you down . Also, the bolus doses at the beginning of protocol will speed that process up.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    692
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How well the tester metabolized the hormone, body fat, how much they aromitase, any scar issue in injection areas, body mass.

    All these can impact testing even if the given protocol is exact.

    Yes, 250mg will completely shut you down . Also, the bolus doses at the beginning of protocol will speed that process up.
    Thanks
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

    Please follow the chain of command.


  13. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    430398458

    Iíd love to log and get labs for ya , Iíve been running your test cyp already the last 3 months @ 400mg / week....donít know if you wanted someone that is starting fresh or not

  14. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    770
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points
    429508800

    so that means no one can use clomid during testing then.. or anything else that would raise LH to increase natural test production

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    The_northman1522's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,353

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    250
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    156
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by repitup View Post
    so that means no one can use clomid during testing then.. or anything else that would raise LH to increase natural test production
    In the protocol no other compounds can be used. I believe Monte allows a AI such as aromasin or adex only.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Testers needed
    By big_rich in forum Gorilla Farm
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 06:03 AM
  2. testers needed
    By Dispense Quick in forum Dispense Quick
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 10:12 AM
  3. Testers needed
    By _LG_ in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums