• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rolling Loud Festival Behind the Scenes, Cardi B's Wet 'n' Wild Performance

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rolling Loud Festival Behind the Scenes, Cardi B's Wet 'n' Wild Performance

Cardi B stole the show at Rolling Loud Festival in Miami over the weekend ... with a bootyful performance that got so hot, she needed a super sexy shower onstage!!!

Cardi twerked her way through her set at Hard Rock Stadium, showing off all her assets in a pink one-piece and fishnets ... and ya gotta see the rapper dousing herself with some H2O in front of a packed house!

Offset hopped onstage for a couple duets with his smokin' hot wife ... and Quavo offered his support as his flame, Saweetie, dazzled in a cute, red getup during her gig.

Billy Ray Cyrus and Lil Nas X joined forces to sing their hit song, adding a little country flair to the rap-heavy festival ... while Travis Scott, Waka Flocka and Tyga showed out.

Click through the gallery and relive the wild scene that was Rolling Loud!

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/roll...scenes-photos-cardi-b-offset-quavo-lil-nas-x/

Attachments

• 0513-rolling-loud-music-festival-miami-photos-launch-3.jpg
    0513-rolling-loud-music-festival-miami-photos-launch-3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 86
gag

Arnold, can you please post a puke warning next time? I was trying to enjoy a late lunch here, lol.

No shit lol. God she's ugly. Those fat injections are starting to get lumpy too lol

Yeah, she used to look pretty good imo before she started doing those fat injections in her ass. I don't know why they do it. It's not a good look. Just starts to look like a literal fat ass.

Yeah, she used to look pretty good imo before she started doing those fat injections in her ass. I don't know why they do it. It's not a good look. Just starts to look like a literal fat ass.

Niggers like that

OK wait a minute.

Am I missing something here or are you guys kidding? Correct me if I'm wrong here. You two are saying she went to, say, a clinic somewhere and paid real money to have FAT injected into her butt? Is this real? Dear lord I hope you're joking. I mean....why!?

I scrolled back up again and looked at it for a second. I have this image of her massive butt welded into my mind now. I picture it with grease zerks biomechanically implanted in each cheek with a huge grease gun pumping raw fat into her massive butt to the point of it exploding then blasting back together in slow motion and exploding again.

Can I get my love handles injected into my wang?

Well if a doctor (I assume it's a doctor but hell who knows) would agree to inject fat into your butt I'm sure it's a go for a fat to penis injection. Call and check into it, let us know how much.

I’d bang her, don’t what you guys a complaining about

I can’t wait to see how dumb the next generation is... music sucks, celebrities are fucking lame, chics are annoying ... and think, it can and will get worse.

Join the resurgent knights templar today, and ask how you can protect your future from dumbassery tomorrow !

9EDA124B-440C-4F50-9178-6758766124CD.jpeg

This is all part of a larger plan to degrade society.. i firmly believe we are in the end of times. It's all devolution from here..... integrate the races so there is no individuality. Idolize false gods, materialism..reward bad behavior as an example for the generations to come. Retard the population to further the agenda of the top 1%....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

This is all part of a larger plan to degrade society.. i firmly believe we are in the end of times. It's all devolution from here..... integrate the races so there is no individuality. Idolize false gods, materialism..reward bad behavior as an example for the generations to come. Retard the population to further the agenda of the top 1%....

Lol......sounds about right.

it's like a car accident with a lumpy blanket next to it. You know you should look away or else you'll be scarred for life, but you still look.

lol!

I can’t wait to see how dumb the next generation is... music sucks, celebrities are fucking lame, chics are annoying ... and think, it can and will get worse.

Join the resurgent knights templar today, and ask how you can protect your future from dumbassery tomorrow !

View attachment 40822

How much are monthly dues? I'm highly interested in becoming a Templar for sure. Just remember I'm a senior citizen so hopefully there's no fitness exam.

Get Shredded!

I'm afraid you're right about that.

How much are monthly dues? I'm highly interested in becoming a Templar for sure. Just remember I'm a senior citizen so hopefully there's no fitness exam.

So this a real group?

So this a real group?

If MilfordKing mentions anything you can bet your ass it's real and so is the struggle.

Does she actually have any talent apart from 2nd rate stripper moves?

Well considering she was a stripper for years and bragged about drugging, robbing and raping men(the ol’ Bill Cosby). I’d say no.

Funny how when she said she committed all those crimes the left never even batted an eye.

I know I can’t be the only guy here that would go in on that? I would bend her over in a heart beat. Am I on too much test and proviron? Lol. Not saying I’d date her or bring her home but I’d definitely bend that ass over.

Back