Gear Church

Besides donations how do u combat hematocrit and hemoglobin?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points

Besides donations how do u combat hematocrit and hemoglobin?

Just wanted to get a convo rolling sorry if its been asked a ton as i dont know but wanted our collective minds to come together to see how to combat the bw sides if using any items

Things that may aide u in the lowering of h&h

Glycerine add to water
    Electrolytes
    Green tea
    Car dio

Hitt??

Weight loss?

Meds to reduce red blood cells
    Hepcidin meds? As hepciden gets crushed while on test and other stuff

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

Grapefruit.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

I've also been considering doing it myself. My body gets outta balance pretty quick with hematacrit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

Knife fighting. Plus you get some cool scars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Knife fighting. Plus you get some cool scars.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    866 Posts
    Rep Points

You can get a script for blood donations if you're hematocrit is high, the script allows for more frequent donations. Some people have a hematocrit that is naturally higher than the national average levels, so when they introduce anabolics its get out of the range quickly. Idk if that makes it less dangerous for them, I thought it worth mentioning as food for thought or discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points

Apparently inositol hexaphosphate (IP-6) works. I've been taking it at 1g daily for a few weeks now. My HCT was at 51 just over a month ago and gear use has not changed, still at 200 test e and 150 deca weekly for a long time now. I'm planning on getting bloodwork done in the next couple weeks, hopefully next week to see what's changed. Then I'll know more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Apparently inositol hexaphosphate (IP-6) works. I've been taking it at 1g daily for a few weeks now. My HCT was at 51 just over a month ago and gear use has not changed, still at 200 test e and 150 deca weekly for a long time now. I'm planning on getting bloodwork done in the next couple weeks, hopefully next week to see what's changed. Then I'll know more
    Interesting I've never heard of it. I got some new research to do. Post if it works when you pull bloods.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Interesting I've never heard of it. I got some new research to do. Post if it works when you pull bloods.

Oh I plan on it for sure. Got that one from Dante Trudel on his IG page. Lots of great info there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    953 Posts
    Rep Points

Order 18g or 16g needles and do some blood letting on my own. Take baby aspirin about 5 days leading up to get a bowl or glass and mark off the amount you want to take out. The hardest part is sticking a harpoon in your vein but itís not as bad as I thought it would be. Also if your going to do this make sure everything is sterile and brand new and have someone in the room with you. You donít want to pass out and bleed out

- - - Updated - - -

Order 18g or 16g needles and do some blood letting on my own. Take baby aspirin about 5 days leading up to get a bowl or glass and mark off the amount you want to take out. The hardest part is sticking a harpoon in your vein but itís not as bad as I thought it would be. Also if your going to do this make sure everything is sterile and brand new and have someone in the room with you. You donít want to pass out and bleed out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    642 Posts
    Rep Points

Call me old fashioned, but leeches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

No way to pass out and bleed out, LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

keep the sharp objects away from this dude....

holy psycho hahaha fuck that noise ... Iíd rather make out with a vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I tried it with a 20 and clogged that sombitch with my maple syrup blood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

• As I stated previously in my posts, Iron Overload wreaks havoc on the human body from the liver to the joints to the HPTA. The secret lies in hepcidin and the manipulation of it. Hepcidin goes down (as in testosterone and steroid usage) and red blood cells go up. Hepcidin goes up and red blood cells go down. Its a fine balance and feedback loop.

• So this is what im am proposing for people who are in jeopardy of losing their TRT prescription, or people who run dangerously high Hemoglobin/Hematocrit levels. Use the Swanson Genistein version at one cap morn and one cap nite (Genistein reportedly lessens the effectiveness of tamoxifen so keep that in mind, it honestly might be a good idea to use 10mg of tamoxifen with it) and the use of Lumbrokinase at 1 cap morn and 1 cap nite. In theory and in shown science, this should reduce hemoglobin and hematocrit to normal levels along with being cancer protective with other health benefits.

The above info is from Dante Trudels page. He mentions IP6 in his original post, but goes onto say that it may not be enough for some guys to get things under control however. SEE BELOW.

From - Dante Trudel: And Ive always attacked that route with iron chelators...namely IP6 which will lower hematocrit by 1 to 3 points by chelating iron from the system. Curcumin, EGCG, and other compounds also chelate iron to some degree. The problem is, thats not enough for some people to normalize this problem

As GarlicChicken mentioned there is a ton of helpful info on his page regarding OTC supps and studies listed as to why they work.