• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Besides donations how do u combat hematocrit and hemoglobin?

j2048b

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to get a convo rolling sorry if its been asked a ton as i dont know but wanted our collective minds to come together to see how to combat the bw sides if using any items

Things that may aide u in the lowering of h&h

Glycerine add to water
Electrolytes
Green tea
Car dio

Hitt??

Weight loss?

Meds to reduce red blood cells
Hepcidin meds? As hepciden gets crushed while on test and other stuff

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've also been considering doing it myself. My body gets outta balance pretty quick with hematacrit

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

You can get a script for blood donations if you're hematocrit is high, the script allows for more frequent donations. Some people have a hematocrit that is naturally higher than the national average levels, so when they introduce anabolics its get out of the range quickly. Idk if that makes it less dangerous for them, I thought it worth mentioning as food for thought or discussion :coffee:

Apparently inositol hexaphosphate (IP-6) works. I've been taking it at 1g daily for a few weeks now. My HCT was at 51 just over a month ago and gear use has not changed, still at 200 test e and 150 deca weekly for a long time now. I'm planning on getting bloodwork done in the next couple weeks, hopefully next week to see what's changed. Then I'll know more

Apparently inositol hexaphosphate (IP-6) works. I've been taking it at 1g daily for a few weeks now. My HCT was at 51 just over a month ago and gear use has not changed, still at 200 test e and 150 deca weekly for a long time now. I'm planning on getting bloodwork done in the next couple weeks, hopefully next week to see what's changed. Then I'll know more
Interesting I've never heard of it. I got some new research to do. Post if it works when you pull bloods.

Order 18g or 16g needles and do some blood letting on my own. Take baby aspirin about 5 days leading up to get a bowl or glass and mark off the amount you want to take out. The hardest part is sticking a harpoon in your vein but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Also if your going to do this make sure everything is sterile and brand new and have someone in the room with you. You don’t want to pass out and bleed out

- - - Updated - - -

Order 18g or 16g needles and do some blood letting on my own. Take baby aspirin about 5 days leading up to get a bowl or glass and mark off the amount you want to take out. The hardest part is sticking a harpoon in your vein but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Also if your going to do this make sure everything is sterile and brand new and have someone in the room with you. You don’t want to pass out and bleed out

- - - Updated - - -

keep the sharp objects away from this dude....

holy psycho hahaha fuck that noise ... I’d rather make out with a vampire

- - - Updated - - -

I tried it with a 20 and clogged that sombitch with my maple syrup blood.

• As I stated previously in my posts, Iron Overload wreaks havoc on the human body from the liver to the joints to the HPTA. The secret lies in hepcidin and the manipulation of it. Hepcidin goes down (as in testosterone and steroid usage) and red blood cells go up. Hepcidin goes up and red blood cells go down. Its a fine balance and feedback loop.

• So this is what im am proposing for people who are in jeopardy of losing their TRT prescription, or people who run dangerously high Hemoglobin/Hematocrit levels. Use the Swanson Genistein version at one cap morn and one cap nite (Genistein reportedly lessens the effectiveness of tamoxifen so keep that in mind, it honestly might be a good idea to use 10mg of tamoxifen with it) and the use of Lumbrokinase at 1 cap morn and 1 cap nite. In theory and in shown science, this should reduce hemoglobin and hematocrit to normal levels along with being cancer protective with other health benefits.

The above info is from Dante Trudels page. He mentions IP6 in his original post, but goes onto say that it may not be enough for some guys to get things under control however. SEE BELOW.

From - Dante Trudel: And Ive always attacked that route with iron chelators...namely IP6 which will lower hematocrit by 1 to 3 points by chelating iron from the system. Curcumin, EGCG, and other compounds also chelate iron to some degree. The problem is, thats not enough for some people to normalize this problem

As GarlicChicken mentioned there is a ton of helpful info on his page regarding OTC supps and studies listed as to why they work.

. You really need to use a 16. They make special needles just for this that have a different opening that will not clog up like that.

- - - Updated - - -

• As I stated previously in my posts, Iron Overload wreaks havoc on the human body from the liver to the joints to the HPTA. The secret lies in hepcidin and the manipulation of it. Hepcidin goes down (as in testosterone and steroid usage) and red blood cells go up. Hepcidin goes up and red blood cells go down. Its a fine balance and feedback loop.

• So this is what im am proposing for people who are in jeopardy of losing their TRT prescription, or people who run dangerously high Hemoglobin/Hematocrit levels. Use the Swanson Genistein version at one cap morn and one cap nite (Genistein reportedly lessens the effectiveness of tamoxifen so keep that in mind, it honestly might be a good idea to use 10mg of tamoxifen with it) and the use of Lumbrokinase at 1 cap morn and 1 cap nite. In theory and in shown science, this should reduce hemoglobin and hematocrit to normal levels along with being cancer protective with other health benefits.

The above info is from Dante Trudels page. He mentions IP6 in his original post, but goes onto say that it may not be enough for some guys to get things under control however. SEE BELOW.

From - Dante Trudel: And Ive always attacked that route with iron chelators...namely IP6 which will lower hematocrit by 1 to 3 points by chelating iron from the system. Curcumin, EGCG, and other compounds also chelate iron to some degree. The problem is, thats not enough for some people to normalize this problem

As GarlicChicken mentioned there is a ton of helpful info on his page regarding OTC supps and studies listed as to why they work.
What are the downsides or side effects to this?

Thanks for info

See ive known about hepcidin and how it reacts thats why i had asked if a hepcidin med might be of benefit?

Dante is truly amazing BUT, if ones iron levels are normal yet hematocrit and hemoglobin are rising then what? I can chelate iron all day erry day, but then i stand the risk of lessoning my iron when it hasnt even risen....

But im gonna try his recommendation of swanson stuff along w lumbrokinase and hell might throw in some tomoxifen as well

Ive tried ip 6 in the past from dantes suggestion and it didnt do jack..,.

So i purchased all the stuff Dante recommended and I'm going to give it a whirl I'll kind of keep you guys posted and let you know I just had blood work drawn couple days ago get everything ironed out see where everything's at no pun intended with ironed out tatement And I will keep this thread informed hop on some sust and a few other things and go from there

Get Shredded!
So i purchased all the stuff Dante recommended and I'm going to give it a whirl I'll kind of keep you guys posted and let you know I just had blood work drawn couple days ago get everything ironed out see where everything's at no pun intended with ironed out tatement And I will keep this thread informed hop on some sust and a few other things and go from there

Your fellow guinea pigs appreciate your efforts!

:winkfinger:

I feel like I can judge if my hematocrit and hemoglobin are high based on if my pumps get too out of control. Like once my forearms pumped so hard I literally couldn’t close my fist to grab a bar and had to call it a day.

Has anyone else observed a relationship between high hemoglobin and hematocrit and crazy pumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same thing happened to me with a 20g needle. 45 minutes later and three different needles and I got all of about 20ml our drop by drop. I have some 18g on hand unfortunately no 16g currently but I acquired some blood thinners from a friend so when I’m ready to do it again I’m going to give it a go with the 18g and take the blood thinners a few days leading up to the blood draw. For some reason the only place I can find 16g needles right now is on e bay or amazon and I don’t know how much I could trust ordering syringes and needles from some random person online.

same thing happened to me with a 20g needle. 45 minutes later and three different needles and I got all of about 20ml our drop by drop. I have some 18g on hand unfortunately no 16g currently but I acquired some blood thinners from a friend so when I’m ready to do it again I’m going to give it a go with the 18g and take the blood thinners a few days leading up to the blood draw. For some reason the only place I can find 16g needles right now is on e bay or amazon and I don’t know how much I could trust ordering syringes and needles from some random person online.
Did you try gpz? Let me look around I know some guys that order the actual kit they use at the blood bank with the 16 guage needle and bag ill post the info when i find it I'm gonna grab some myself.

Did you try gpz? Let me look around I know some guys that order the actual kit they use at the blood bank with the 16 guage needle and bag ill post the info when i find it I'm gonna grab some myself.

gpz is who I use. Checked a couple other sources such as medlab and everyone was out or did not carry them. I also looked into getting the actual kit and the cheapest ones I could find were a couple hundred dollars . I’ll just stick to a $.50 needle and a 500ml glass jar lol

Oh shit That's crazy expensive fuck that. I was lliterally gonna put a order in for 16 guages this weekend. I was hoping gpz would be good to go. Gonna have to look around now.
gpz is who I use. Checked a couple other sources such as medlab and everyone was out or did not carry them. I also looked into getting the actual kit and the cheapest ones I could find were a couple hundred dollars . I’ll just stick to a $.50 needle and a 500ml glass jar lol

Thank you man. I need to get in for bloodwork soon if I can get a minute off work.

Oh shit That's crazy expensive fuck that. I was lliterally gonna put a order in for 16 guages this weekend. I was hoping gpz would be good to go. Gonna have to look around now.

. Just look around on Google. They are cheaper than that, like 8-9 bucks if you want the bag, about $3 if you just want the phlebotomy 16G needle and tube.

Back