• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Besides donations how do u combat hematocrit and hemoglobin?

IML Gear Cream!
gpz is who I use. Checked a couple other sources such as medlab and everyone was out or did not carry them. I also looked into getting the actual kit and the cheapest ones I could find were a couple hundred dollars . I’ll just stick to a $.50 needle and a 500ml glass jar lol
Jswole, what do you use to connect your 50 cent needle to the tube that runs to your glass jar?

DidMy first donation today hemo was at 50 how much will my number drop by donating does anybody know

DidMy first donation today hemo was at 50 how much will my number drop by donating does anybody know
Man that depends on ur hydration level and a lot if things usually sometimes 1-5 points, 5 being the absolute most ive ever seen, and not easy to do,

Im gonna try dantes suggestions once i get my nolva and blood work back and then ill see how his recommendations work for me, im hoping i can honestly crash my hematocrit down to loeer 40's but never hwd them that low ever in my life,

Honestly 50 isnt a bad number it says ur on test but ur body isnt over reacting to it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you man. I need to get in for bloodwork soon if I can get a minute off work.
Yep anything to help because lawd knows i need to lower mine but as i said bef9re my hematocrit has never been below 48, but even then i was wayyy younger and wasnt on trt, and i grew up in the mountains and have high cholesterol since moving towards the ocean almost 10 yrs ago

So if i get my cholesterol #'s down then that may also help as id lower my viscosity id hope

A friend of mine tried to draw blood using huge syringe and 22g butterfly... didn't work for some reason :(

Grapefruit.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
My TRT doctor just advised me to use grapefruit. He said minimum two weeks of one grapefruit per day will counteract the red blood cell increases caused by TRT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My TRT doctor just advised me to use grapefruit. He said minimum two weeks of one grapefruit per day will counteract the red blood cell increases caused by TRT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
It seems to work for me. Gotta stay on it tho.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Grapefruit will mess with ANY meds u take.... Research before going that route

No doubt...it has a tendency to increase the potency.

Grapefruit will mess with ANY meds u take.... Research before going that route

Apparently inositol hexaphosphate (IP-6) works. I've been taking it at 1g daily for a few weeks now. My HCT was at 51 just over a month ago and gear use has not changed, still at 200 test e and 150 deca weekly for a long time now. I'm planning on getting bloodwork done in the next couple weeks, hopefully next week to see what's changed. Then I'll know more
Any blood work yet to see how that ip-6 is working or lack there of?

Ive heard it works well for some

If its making a valid impact care to list ur dosage and company?

• As I stated previously in my posts, Iron Overload wreaks havoc on the human body from the liver to the joints to the HPTA. The secret lies in hepcidin and the manipulation of it. Hepcidin goes down (as in testosterone and steroid usage) and red blood cells go up. Hepcidin goes up and red blood cells go down. Its a fine balance and feedback loop.

• So this is what im am proposing for people who are in jeopardy of losing their TRT prescription, or people who run dangerously high Hemoglobin/Hematocrit levels. Use the Swanson Genistein version at one cap morn and one cap nite (Genistein reportedly lessens the effectiveness of tamoxifen so keep that in mind, it honestly might be a good idea to use 10mg of tamoxifen with it) and the use of Lumbrokinase at 1 cap morn and 1 cap nite. In theory and in shown science, this should reduce hemoglobin and hematocrit to normal levels along with being cancer protective with other health benefits.

The above info is from Dante Trudels page. He mentions IP6 in his original post, but goes onto say that it may not be enough for some guys to get things under control however. SEE BELOW.

From - Dante Trudel: And Ive always attacked that route with iron chelators...namely IP6 which will lower hematocrit by 1 to 3 points by chelating iron from the system. Curcumin, EGCG, and other compounds also chelate iron to some degree. The problem is, thats not enough for some people to normalize this problem

As GarlicChicken mentioned there is a ton of helpful info on his page regarding OTC supps and studies listed as to why they work.

I forgot to update after i purchased all this stuff and dante and i spoke thru messenger, he said shit didnt work on a bunch of guys and he took that posting down off ig, i hadnt even tried it yet and he said it kind of ercked him that after a ton of studies it basically did zilch to lower anything....a d to top it all off the genistein raises estro badly and it would be his last resort

Last edited:
Back