H-AS Pharma

H-AS Pharma turns 5 .. How may we help you ???

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

Lightbulb H-AS Pharma turns 5 .. How may we help you ???

For all those who've not tried us or do not know of us.. We're currently celebrating our 5th yr Anniversary in business..

We do not offer products that come in fancy wrapping and packaging.. With good reason, we never will..
    We believe wholeheartedly in our products and services. We're confident that all of you will too, once you give us the opportunity.

We strive for perfection. We're never satisfied with status quo. We've had some ups and downs over the last 5 years.. A little while back, H-AS Pharma took the steps of instituting new multi-layer, company-wide processes, that focus on our safety and quality control measures. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our clients. On an ongoing basis throughout the year, H-AS Pharma not only ensures testing of raw material used in manufacturing, but also tests finished products as well.. In our H-AS Pharma subforum.. H-AS has posted some of the results.. By all means check here periodically and you'll see new testing added ..

Lastly.. with safety and quality behind us.. brings me to our products themselves and our services.. If you've not seen our price list.. You should.. We have straight single compound products as well as original custom blends (for veteran users).. And I can say with confidence, we have the lowest prices across the boards .. I was using pharmacom products when I switched over to h-as products.. The low prices lured me in .. but the results using the products kept me here.. Again.. we don't expect to win you over with low prices.. we expect the results you get using our products, along with low prices, to win you over.. Give us a try if you haven't already..

Anyone with questions .. please hit me .. Again.. I'm just another member, same as anyone else on this board.. I'm a very happy h-as pharma client.. And I've been in the AAS scene since I was 15.. That last statement alone.. should tell you that I've made many mistakes over the years.. And the greatest gift of being a board rep.. is helping others to not make the same dumb mistakes that I made..

To our clients and future clients, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I looking forward to helping all of you.. in any way that I can.

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

And now H-AS decided to run another special concurrently..

There's another thread .. but all in all..

All anniversary orders.. .get freebies..

Once you get your packs.. go into the newly created thread for anniversary order pics, here's the link:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...es-for-TD-pics

.... Post up pics of the products ordered and freebies.. WILL GET MORE FREEBIES..

H-AS loves to give shit away.. So go get it fellas..

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    And now H-AS decided to run another special concurrently..

There's another thread .. but all in all..

All anniversary orders.. .get freebies..

Once you get your packs.. go into the newly created thread for anniversary order pics, here's the link:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...es-for-TD-pics

.... Post up pics of the products ordered and freebies.. WILL GET MORE FREEBIES..

H-AS loves to give shit away.. So go get it fellas..
    Again.. H-AS has sweetened the pot..

More freebies and more freebies are being added to each order placed during our anniversary sale..

Primo ACE.. .Mast E.. Tren A or E... etc etc etc..

Do not miss out on this sale. Perfect time for first time clients.. You won't get more bang for your $teroid buck than buying from H-AS during the anniversary sale.