• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We are in need of a few good men....and woman!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are looking for a few new ASF mods, if you think a member here is worthy of this prestigious position please comment with their name! :winkfinger:

Frank zazz will do it for half of the normal fee so 5k a month pretax

The current budget allows for only 3k a month...only super mods get 5k

Is there a 401 plan with gearz of choice??? ;)

mpsa
make prince straight again

- - - Updated - - -

The current budget allows for only 3k a month...only super mods get 5k
Fair enough but we his just be pretax or 1099

To be honest if I had to pick someone who is a solid dude, unbiased, knows his shit and is very active it would be frank. I think he’s perfect for it

Leave me in charge of the “fem chem” subforum. You have no idea how high I can sore

I'm in for this...

Last edited:
HFO official campaign for Mod
I promise to continue lifting, using anabolics, and spreading the good news of Testosterone lol
47142338c944f5227a6747b0c80cefa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont know bout the women but there are no good men here, just a bunch of faggots that dont even lift. So if you want some names of the least faggy non-lifters, lmk and Ill try to come up with some.
We are looking for a few new ASF mods, if you think a member here is worthy of this prestigious position please comment with their name! :winkfinger:

Honestly, of all the members outside of the ones that are current moderators, it does come down to only a handful of consistent members. Four that I can think of right now. I couldn't honestly decide between without talking to each...

HFO3
Frank zazz
drealdeal
TripleOvertime

I don't know what their current situation is outside of here but they are all solid from what I've seen. All seem unbiased, rational, and honest from what I've seen.

There's my two cents, for what it's worth lol

Get Shredded!
Honestly, of all the members outside of the ones that are current moderators, it does come down to only a handful of consistent members. Four that I can think of right now. I couldn't honestly decide between without talking to each...

HFO3
Frank zazz
drealdeal
TripleOvertime

I don't know what their current situation is outside of here but they are all solid from what I've seen. All seem unbiased, rational, and honest from what I've seen.

There's my two cents, for what it's worth lol
Yeah but I bet HFO has the best hair out of the bunch. He should be doing Head and Shoulder commercials.......

I vote for MrsRobinson. She's always 100% honest and helpful. Any questions I ask for my woman, Robinson always has good advise. She actually takes her time to share info too. Not some one liner, I mean, in depth, solid information. She would make a great, respectful mod in my opinion. She's mature yet had a sense of humor and everyone here flat out likes her.

If there is room it the budget for a Fluffer, I vote for Chucks. He’s takes cocksucking to another level.

Yeah but I bet HFO has the best hair out of the bunch. He should be doing Head and Shoulder commercials.......
With hair like that he must be a undercover Natty. Im definitely jealous that he has hair on his head, and not on his back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

agreed... his hair...its just dreamy :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

His hair is just dreamy
e3caaf6c160bef4d22f5e2f1a97ec2a3.jpg

Me wishing I could run my fingers through it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crap...didnt see you beat me too it ;)

I havehonestly always thought that someday garlicchicken would be a mod. Always even tempered and level
headed. A good guy to converse with without being judged. He gets my vote along with HFO3 and Mr frank zazz.

I havehonestly always thought that someday garlicchicken would be a mod. Always even tempered and level
headed. A good guy to converse with without being judged. He gets my vote along with HFO3 and Mr frank zazz.
trust me when I say these guys were suggested and highly recommended :)

Back