• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ai thoughts

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I always see guys saying a.is are the most abused drugs etc. So I experimented with less. 3,weeks later gyno blood pressure felt like shit emotional bla bla,bla etc. I could barely drag my ass to the gym. Its not a blanket statement thats true for everyone if I blast without it its just a waste of money for me, im not training as hard as i can and i feel like absolute shit. Throw adex and proviron back in and im 100% within a couple days. Wish I could use less ai but its not possible. Also proviron is fucking awesome if youre feeling like somethings off. Just my random a.I. experiment I spent the last few weeks dealing with. Literally stopped my log from how shitty i was feeling till I saw how high my e2 was. Live and learn.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Yep most people need some AI when blasting

Yep most people need some AI when blasting
Me and one of my bros tested it. He can blast a gram of test with no a.I. and just get some bacne. Lucky fucker. He also grows at insane speeds.genetics!

I'm at 600 with no issues. Week 2 was 900 actually for blood work protocol. I actually feel great.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I'm fine without an AI on short esther test.

Anything over 300mg on long esthers and my shit goes to hell

I'm fine without an AI on short esther test.

Anything over 300mg on long esthers and my shit goes to hell
Interesting. I'm gonna try test prop next blast and see how it goes. 300mg is about where my e2 starts to go crazy too.

Everyone is different brother some pretty need a lot and it’s a must some guys can run a gram of test and not need one at all. About 5 years ago arimidex was a must for me even on only 300-500mg of test a week I needed 1mg of adex eod. Ffwd to now and i barely use arimidex while blasting. I can blast over a gram of test and only need .5 adex e4-e6 day. I guess my body just changed and got more accustomed to the exogenous testosterone.

Everyone is different brother some pretty need a lot and it’s a must some guys can run a gram of test and not need one at all. About 5 years ago arimidex was a must for me even on only 300-500mg of test a week I needed 1mg of adex eod. Ffwd to now and i barely use arimidex while blasting. I can blast over a gram of test and only need .5 adex e4-e6 day. I guess my body just changed and got more accustomed to the exogenous testosterone.

It’s real!! Jswole is in the money! Our body chemistry changes with age and useage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s real!! Jswole is in the money! Our body chemistry changes with age and useage.

No he finally found a good source lol
Jokingjoking

I need to use alot of AI..on 500mg per week I need about 3mg of Adex per week..1.5mg day after each injection..its varies soooo much from guy to guy.

When I first started I listened to all these guys saying.." You won't need an AI at that dose" etc etc..well I do lol. Its really alot of trial and error using blood work as your tool to gauge things and make adjustments

I need to use alot of AI..on 500mg per week I need about 3mg of Adex per week..1.5mg day after each injection..its varies soooo much from guy to guy.

When I first started I listened to all these guys saying.." You won't need an AI at that dose" etc etc..well I do lol. Its really alot of trial and error using blood work as your tool to gauge things and make adjustments
Definately what ive discovered I'm way more prone to e2 sides than most guys . I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

As you get older in life, you convert to E2 easier...its just a fact of life.

Not so long ago, I’d have agreed with you I am not so sure about that now, everyone is not the same and for some reason that idk, aromatization seems to have decreased in me personally

Thats interesting bro. All my gear buddies who have been in this game for over 20 years with me have my issue. Everyone is different and I would rather be in your shoes.💪

Not so long ago, I’d have agreed with you I am not so sure about that now, everyone is not the same and for some reason that idk, aromatization seems to have decreased in me personally

Dude this is exactly how I am now. Last blast was 850mg of test, 500 npp and 500 mast and needed zero AI and felt way better.

Early on I’d take dbol for 3 days and dips would catch fire. Mast helps a bit but I attribute this to body fat. I used to blast around 15-16% and I’m about 10% year around, sometimes less. Way less to aromatize is my theory.

Back