Gear Church


Ai thoughts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ai thoughts

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    449698410

    Ai thoughts

    Alright so I always see guys saying a.is are the most abused drugs etc. So I experimented with less. 3,weeks later gyno blood pressure felt like shit emotional bla bla,bla etc. I could barely drag my ass to the gym. Its not a blanket statement thats true for everyone if I blast without it its just a waste of money for me, im not training as hard as i can and i feel like absolute shit. Throw adex and proviron back in and im 100% within a couple days. Wish I could use less ai but its not possible. Also proviron is fucking awesome if youre feeling like somethings off. Just my random a.I. experiment I spent the last few weeks dealing with. Literally stopped my log from how shitty i was feeling till I saw how high my e2 was. Live and learn.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,780

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,411
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,257
    Thanked in
    1,567 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep most people need some AI when blasting
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    449698410

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Yep most people need some AI when blasting
    Me and one of my bros tested it. He can blast a gram of test with no a.I. and just get some bacne. Lucky fucker. He also grows at insane speeds.genetics!

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,653

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,175
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm at 600 with no issues. Week 2 was 900 actually for blood work protocol. I actually feel great.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm fine without an AI on short esther test.


    Anything over 300mg on long esthers and my shit goes to hell

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    449698410

    Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    I'm fine without an AI on short esther test.


    Anything over 300mg on long esthers and my shit goes to hell
    Interesting. I'm gonna try test prop next blast and see how it goes. 300mg is about where my e2 starts to go crazy too.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,078

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,207
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Everyone is different brother some pretty need a lot and itís a must some guys can run a gram of test and not need one at all. About 5 years ago arimidex was a must for me even on only 300-500mg of test a week I needed 1mg of adex eod. Ffwd to now and i barely use arimidex while blasting. I can blast over a gram of test and only need .5 adex e4-e6 day. I guess my body just changed and got more accustomed to the exogenous testosterone.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,687
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    472297940

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Everyone is different brother some pretty need a lot and itís a must some guys can run a gram of test and not need one at all. About 5 years ago arimidex was a must for me even on only 300-500mg of test a week I needed 1mg of adex eod. Ffwd to now and i barely use arimidex while blasting. I can blast over a gram of test and only need .5 adex e4-e6 day. I guess my body just changed and got more accustomed to the exogenous testosterone.
    Itís real!! Jswole is in the money! Our body chemistry changes with age and useage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    591
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,152
    Thanked in
    771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Itís real!! Jswole is in the money! Our body chemistry changes with age and useage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No he finally found a good source lol
    Jokingjoking


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6,915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,535
    Thanked in
    1,172 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I need to use alot of AI..on 500mg per week I need about 3mg of Adex per week..1.5mg day after each injection..its varies soooo much from guy to guy.

    When I first started I listened to all these guys saying.." You won't need an AI at that dose" etc etc..well I do lol. Its really alot of trial and error using blood work as your tool to gauge things and make adjustments
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  11. #11
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,922

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,728
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    As you get older in life, you convert to E2 easier...its just a fact of life.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points
    449698410

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I need to use alot of AI..on 500mg per week I need about 3mg of Adex per week..1.5mg day after each injection..its varies soooo much from guy to guy.

    When I first started I listened to all these guys saying.." You won't need an AI at that dose" etc etc..well I do lol. Its really alot of trial and error using blood work as your tool to gauge things and make adjustments
    Definately what ive discovered I'm way more prone to e2 sides than most guys . I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points
    5900100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    As you get older in life, you convert to E2 easier...its just a fact of life.
    This is true

  14. #14
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    591
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,152
    Thanked in
    771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    As you get older in life, you convert to E2 easier...its just a fact of life.
    Not so long ago, Iíd have agreed with you I am not so sure about that now, everyone is not the same and for some reason that idk, aromatization seems to have decreased in me personally


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,922

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,728
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thats interesting bro. All my gear buddies who have been in this game for over 20 years with me have my issue. Everyone is different and I would rather be in your shoes.💪



    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Not so long ago, Iíd have agreed with you I am not so sure about that now, everyone is not the same and for some reason that idk, aromatization seems to have decreased in me personally


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. HGH Thoughts
    By Montego1 in forum Dispense Quick
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-15-2016, 05:02 AM
  2. Your thoughts on this
    By Nyde in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 11:45 AM
  3. Thoughts?
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:41 PM
  4. Thoughts?
    By Gibbs in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums