• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test/deca/mast blend

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s ordered some and I’ve never done a blend before. How harsh is this going to be if I pin 1cc of it right away? I wanted to run 600mg a week total of each. Run these all before just not together and never in a blend... or anyone have a better doseage idea perhaps?

It’s ordered some and I’ve never done a blend before. How harsh is this going to be if I pin 1cc of it right away? I wanted to run 600mg a week total of each. Run these all before just not together and never in a blend... or anyone have a better doseage idea perhaps?
I'd mix it with a lower mg/ml concentration compound. That'll tone down the PIP.
Also, heat up your oil. Inject smooth and slow with a steady hand.
Last of all, massage the spot and use an alcohol rub when doing so or even sanitizer will work. You need to like dig your knuckle in there. Don't pussy foot it.

Btw, this guy who says smooth as butter did it this morning so PIP usually arises the next day. High mg compounds that are properly dosed usually need to be be mixed with something simple like a test 250. I believe there is 600mgs/ml in this blend because even seasoned vets have experienced some PIP with this blend. Not horrible, but it's there.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I planned to do 3cc per week giving each compound 600mg total per week. So I’ll try a mon/wed/fri pin schedule and see how that goes. Hopefully pip isn’t to bad my job is very physically demanding! Thanks for the help bro

I planned to do 3cc per week giving each compound 600mg total per week. So I’ll try a mon/wed/fri pin schedule and see how that goes. Hopefully pip isn’t to bad my job is very physically demanding! Thanks for the help bro
I have not tried this blend yet, but other blends typically give me some pip, especially in the delts and quad. Ventro glute and rear glute don't cause me much issue though. If it become an issue pick up some sterile oil to cut it with. I grabbed 100 ml of sterile mct oil to cut my high mg doses with and it works well.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have not tried this blend yet, but other blends typically give me some pip, especially in the delts and quad. Ventro glute and rear glute don't cause me much issue though. If it become an issue pick up some sterile oil to cut it with. I grabbed 100 ml of sterile mct oil to cut my high mg doses with and it works well.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
My delts are smoked. I think I’d bend a pin if I even tried. Idk how people can do this for life and not be one big piece of scar tissue lol I’ll have to just give it a shot and go from there. Maybe I’ll try a 1/2cc the first one?!

Just started that blend two weeks ago, first to pins n quads were rough day three and pip had
Me not kneeling down that day,
Started heating up before pin and last two pins in Delta 90% better, no problem at all

I’m on this blend now. I’m only pinning 1 cc but zero pip for me so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve ran the blend many times. Yep...it does have a little bite but it’s high mg. I love the fact that I can pin twice a week and be done!

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve ran the blend many times. Yep...it does have a little bite but it’s high mg. I love the fact that I can pin twice a week and be done!
I'm going to run this in conjunction with the same short ester blend of these compounds. Love the short n long workin together.

My delts are smoked. I think I’d bend a pin if I even tried. Idk how people can do this for life and not be one big piece of scar tissue lol I’ll have to just give it a shot and go from there. Maybe I’ll try a 1/2cc the first one?!
Well we're nuts and pin glutes, quads, and even out lats as well lmao

Well we're nuts and pin glutes, quads, and even out lats as well lmao

i went back to glutes and quads.. my left leg always twitches tho I hate it lol I did lats once and never again!!!

Running 1 cc of this blend and 1cc of the Tren E twice a week. 400 mgs of all 4 compounds. It’s only been a couple of weeks but no pip to speak of. I’m really liking the results and overall feel I get from taking a lower dose of test with the other 3.

if your in this for the long haul you will realize just how many injections sites you have lol chest, biceps, latts to name a few. When I first started gear way back when I thought the same thing only using shoulders and glutes and the thought of pinning anything anywhere else was just nuts to me. Now it just comes naturally and I use several different injection sites to the point where I can pin daily and have 12-13 days to let each injection heal before injecting again.

Just did my first pin yesterday 3/4 cc mixed it with 1/2 of test c no pip today. Will try 1cc wed. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Get Shredded!
You guys got me all excited to get my hands on this! I know there’s a bunch of different spots to hit but after watching my buddy pass out when he pinned his chest I’m trying to hang on to my comfy spots before I have to explore others lol

\ after watching my buddy pass out when he pinned his chest I’m trying to hang on to my comfy spots before I have to explore others lol
LOL! That's totally mental. He did not pass out for any physiological reason. It is also self correcting. Once you are supine, the blood flow to your head wakes you up. Also, it gets easier over time.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
i went back to glutes and quads.. my left leg always twitches tho I hate it lol I did lats once and never again!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Quad, probably not far enough to the side and high enough. Mine twitches if I am too far toward the front.

Lats: Why? What happened? This is my new favorite spot!

[/FONT]

The bending over and reaching my arm over made it hard to see what I was doing. And maybe I’m a huge pussy but mine hurt more than any other area I pinned lol there’s a chance I did it wrong considering I listened to my buddy who had just passed out lmao!

His chest injection i immediately laughed as my first reaction like a dick! He said it just freaked him out when it went all the way in. Lol so he scared me for life

Lol...hit a nerve in your quad and feel some pain is pleasure.

The bending over and reaching my arm over made it hard to see what I was doing. And maybe I’m a huge pussy but mine hurt more than any other area I pinned lol there’s a chance I did it wrong considering I listened to my buddy who had just passed out lmao!

His chest injection i immediately laughed as my first reaction like a dick! He said it just freaked him out when it went all the way in. Lol so he scared me for life

I've pinned the Test E/Deca/Mast blend at 1, 1.5 and 2ml and it all felt the same, when I pinned the 2ml I added 1ml of Tren E... all is well..

Talk about sites to pin, glutes, shoulder, quads and have some pecs once or twice... Never tried lats...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hit 1ML of this today and wow was it smooth. Little burn going in but nothing serious at all, it’s potent so I expected it!

Okay so I decided this will be my next blast..

My plan is to pin 1 1/2cc twice a week so 600mg of each and in those 1 1/2 pin I’ll add 1/2cc of test E.

So 800mg of test E and 600 of the rest..oh will be adding 25mg of proviron also.

To everyone doing this blend what are you using to keep your estrogen in check? And anyone using prami or caber???

Okay so I decided this will be my next blast..

My plan is to pin 1 1/2cc twice a week so 600mg of each and in those 1 1/2 pin I’ll add 1/2cc of test E.

So 800mg of test E and 600 of the rest..oh will be adding 25mg of proviron also.

To everyone doing this blend what are you using to keep your estrogen in check? And anyone using prami or caber???

Would save that Proviron since you'll be using mast.....

Okay thanks for that tips I’m just scared of the possible deca dick lol figured that would help

Would save that Proviron since you'll be using mast.....

Back