Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points

Prepping For IFBB Pro Show With IronLion

I took this pic today while we were training. My buddy getting ready for his 2nd pro bodybuilding show. About 8 weeks out.

Using Orangetop Puretropins and injectables made with Ironlion raws, you can see the results.

Also he just signed his first long term legit contract with a company that is paying him a steady income for his endorsement as a Pro Bodybuilder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by REHH; 05-10-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    493 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I took this pic today while we were training. My buddy getting ready for his 2nd open pro show. About 8 weeks out.

Using Orangetops Puretropins and injectables made with Ironlion raws, you can see the results.

Also he just signed his first long term legit contract with a company that is paying him a steady income for his endorsement as a Pro Bodybuilder.
    .. what is his height and weight? Looks really good

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Rep Points

iu?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    .. what is his height and weight? Looks really good

5'9" 265 at start of prep
    Currently 235
    Stage weight 212(212 division)

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    iu?
    4( 2 am, 2 pm)
    IRONLION REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    493 Posts
    Rep Points

5'9" 265 at start of prep
    Currently 235
    Stage weight 212(212 division)

4( 2 am, 2 pm)
    Sorry for the newb question..but i don't know shit about contests..is that typical for a competitor to drop 50lbs too show date from start of prep? I'm guessing alot of water, correct?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Sorry for the newb question..but i don't know shit about contests..is that typical for a competitor to drop 50lbs too show date from start of prep? I'm guessing alot of water, correct?

Yes not unusual to drop 50lbs in a 12-16 week prep, I'd say 30-60lbs about average. And yes probably about half water or close to it. He might loose a little muscle too, he could compete in the open division if he wanted to push things a little further. He's still using typical recommend dosages on everything, many guys here on this forum using more than him. He also goes off everything 8-10 weeks 2-3◊ a year. Most guys have to push a lot more drugs to get to his level...and then there are those like me who could push tons of drugs and still not get there....lol; just shows how important genetics are to get to that level.
    Last edited by REHH; 05-10-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    IRONLION REP

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    821 Posts
    Rep Points

Good for him for the contract and some money will he start to increase his dosages now ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes not unusual to drop 50lbs in a 12-16 week prep, I'd say 30-60lbs about average. And yes probably about half water or close to it. He might loose a little muscle too, he could compete in the open division if he wanted to push things a little further. He's still using typical recommend dosages on everything, many guys here on this forum using more than him. He also goes off everything 8-10 weeks 2-3◊ a year. Most guys have to push a lot more drugs to get to his level...and then there are those like me who could push tons of drugs and still not get there....lol; just shows how important genetics are to get to that level.
    What he does in terms of drugs is old school. I know one guy who dieted from 310 to 275 but not much more than that. I try and stay around 220 at 7% body fat off season. I was on stage at 4-5% and 211lbs. The difference is , and this is not just me this was the way everyone trained 30 years ago, we would not do large cycles in the off season, only for contest prep.

What would change in terms of prep is we ratchet up the cardio and increase drug intake. That is why they would eat more during contest prep than they did in the off season.

This guy is making a huge mistake. Diet to where you look best, do not shoot for a number. There is no way he would look good at 212.

And yes, he needs to get on a proper cycle. Everyone he competes against does. So do guys at the local and regional level. The 275 lb guy who beat me became a client. He runs a 2 gras of test base. Your guy needs to be on a minimum of 1500 test (week) 700 tren ace, a gram Mast, at least 1000 mgs/week. Anavar 100 mgs daily. Other orals ill be added as his prep progresses. His total needs to be at least 3 gams a week, plus as much GH as he can afford.

That is way, way less than most IFBB pros are running...less than half.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

If you have to lose 50 lbs, even counting the 10 lbs of water you should drop in the last 2 days (diuretics) you were simply too fat when you started.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Good for him for the contract and some money will he start to increase his dosages now ?
    Yeah probably go to open next year. I posted before about him being held back due to financial reasons. His current coach wanted him to do 212 again, then move up.
    IRONLION REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Rep Points

Open class at 5'9" - he is going to need a lot more bodyweight on stage, like 20 pounds or more, 30 if he wants to really make it.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    861 Posts
    Rep Points

Those shoulders are fricken mean looking would love to see more photos as he progresses. subbed. Finally a bodybuilding thread on ASF! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Let me know if I can be of help. I know I can be testy at times, but the truth is I have been helped a great deal by this forum and have no problem giving back.

I know you said that your athlete has a coach...I don't want to step on any toes, but it is common (at this level) for an athlete to have 2 coaches. For example, a world record holding powerlifter/bodybuilder/martial artists has coach A for his weight/physical training. He also has coach B who runs his drug program.

The athlete will get together with his coaches, especially coach B, who will fully examine his goals and needs. Coach B will then custom design a program to fit the athletes needs, from gear to diuretics. Hypothetically, if I were coach B I would then order everything the athlete needs. I would then custom blend his steroid and other PED program.

Hypothetically, if any of my athletes have any problem, I drop everything and take care of them. For example (again hypothetical...I would never actually break any laws) one of my guys who is a professional combat athlete was having issues that could have either been estro or prolactin related. As I am sure you all know, this sort of problem is serious, once you get gyno an AI or SERM is no help, you need surgery. Therefore I raced out to my (hypothetical) client to have a one on one talk and try and figure out what is wrong. I also (again, hypo, LOL) personally delivered some A Dex and Nolva to ensure we head off the gyno problem before it gets out of hand.

If I can be of any help, please let me know. His raws will (hypo) come from Private Raws. Bodybuilders usually don't have much money and that fact can be worked around if they perform well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Coach B will also run his diuretic program. There is a science based formula that must be followed. Also, I like to run a trial diuretic program at least a month out to see how the athlete responds. We don't want any issues the last few days of prep. I am much more conservative than most others regarding diuretics.

Edit: There is no way in Hell your should your guy be coming down to 212. That is absolutely nuts. I would have your guy completely shredded at around 230 or heavier.
    Last edited by Procard; 05-11-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Oops, I am sorry. It sounds like he is a sponsored athlete for Ironline. My apologies if it seems like I was trying to steal their business. I am sure your guy is in good hands. Nonetheless, I am still here if he or you need any help.