• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prepping For IFBB Pro Show With IronLion

Get Shredded!
Is the coach using a dexa or bodpod or anything besides calipers? He might not have that to lose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is the coach using a dexa or bodpod or anything besides calipers? He might not have that to lose.

No he hasn't done any bodyfat testing. Just send pics and videos to coach for assessment.

Lol....wife just came home from the gym and said ****** must be getting ready for a show he's ripped with veins popping out all over his body. I said you just now noticed?

I agree about Ronnie Coleman (chuckle, head shake), but I discovered REHH knows what the fuck he is talking about on this guy's gear usage.

Yes he's 100% not lying to me about his gear usage.

This is the ironic part, he lies to his coaches about what he takes...... BUT it's not that he's taking more than they think, he lies because he's really taking LESS than they think...lol..100% truth. The coaches write out these big cycles more along the lines of what procard is saying but he never follows them.

Last edited:

This is the ironic part, he lies to his coaches about what he takes...... BUT it's not that he's taking more than they think, he lies because he's really taking LESS than they think...lol..100% truth. The coaches write out these big cycles more along the lines of what procard is saying but he never follows them.
Soon that will back fire when he wont be able to keep up with pros then his coach could drop him. Your only as good as your last client.

Soon that will back fire when he wont be able to keep up with pros then his coach could drop him. Your only as good as your last client.

Not like he wants to do that, he has high child support and lots of bills so didnt have the expendable income to run lots of gear.

Things are looking better though, he just landed his first contract endorsement. I read the contract before he signed, nice deal.

Interesting. I looked into his coach and the results he gets (and he gets the results!). The one thing that stood out was the comment by a very large client (280 pounds at less than average height) that this coach has him on less gear than he has ever run before - and he went from 250 something to 280.

Odd that your friend would run less than what this particular coach is telling him - I wonder if any of what he is telling him to take, and how much, relates to stripping off weight?

It would probably be better for him to be honest with the coach and just tell him: I can't afford it, but here is what I ran instead, and then just listen to how the coach responds. If you have a coach, there ought to be open back and forth.

Not like he wants to do that, he has high child support and lots of bills so didnt have the expendable income to run lots of gear.

Things are looking better though, he just landed his first contract endorsement. I read the contract before he signed, nice deal.

I would give him significant discounts as he would be a major feather in the cap and would help my business. Hypothetically. To be clear, I am not stepping on Ironline's toes. I am not trying to snake him away. Even if I were, it is way too late in his prep, he needs to sick with his current coaches. He looks fantastic right now. I don't know why in the heck you would drop his calories so low and add 2 hours of cardio a day. I will tell you a little secret, and it comes from Dan Duchain, one of my mentors back in the day.

The top guys find out what works, then they stick with it.

Back to sponsorship, I would insist he runs what I tell him to run, and sticks with the program. He would also have to run the gear I created for him, and this process would have to start at least 14 weeks out. If any of my guys have any problems, I drop everything and take care of them. When a wife gets involve it creates all sorts of problems.

I am prepping a world record holding power lifter. He is huge and is shooting to set a new world record. I drew up a program for him (and it was less than you might think). 1500 test e/week, 600 tren a/week, 100 mgs A Drol on lifting days. I included 600 week Deca and would swap out the A Drol for Halo 3 weeks out..

I got a terse email from his wife saying "he is NOT doing 1500 test/week!" My first thought was "you are OK w/ 600 tren a a week, but not the test?" I lowered the test to 1200, but I think his wife is going to convince him to drop me even though he set the world record using my multi vitamins. I am pretty sure she is reading our emails etc.

I am also sure he will not set a new world record without running the amounts I laid out. This guy is huge, and the drug plan I gave him is used by middle weights. Once the wife gets involved things invariably go south.

No he hasn't done any bodyfat testing. Just send pics and videos to coach for assessment.

Lol....wife just came home from the gym and said ****** must be getting ready for a show he's ripped with veins popping out all over his body. I said you just now noticed?

What do his legs and back look like?

What do his legs and back look like?

Back and legs are his weak spots but he brought them both up considerably for this show. His back is good, nice separation and details, lats wider than last year. Tren2k thought he had a symmetry problem with his back but it was just bad pictures....but he does have a bit of a symmetry problem between his quads. He tore his left quad in football and had major surgery, you can see a difference. Also he holds water in his legs, they're the last place to dry out, so they tend to stay a little blurry when the rest of him is sharp.

Interesting. I looked into his coach and the results he gets (and he gets the results!). The one thing that stood out was the comment by a very large client (280 pounds at less than average height) that this coach has him on less gear than he has ever run before - and he went from 250 something to 280.

Odd that your friend would run less than what this particular coach is telling him - I wonder if any of what he is telling him to take, and how much, relates to stripping off weight?

It would probably be better for him to be honest with the coach and just tell him: I can't afford it, but here is what I ran instead, and then just listen to how the coach responds. If you have a coach, there ought to be open back and forth.

Of the three or four coaches he's had this current coach has prescribed the most gear. I will say the dosages this coach wanted him to run were not crazy or anything, think was 1200 test, 600 deca, 800eq before started cutting. So nothing alarming, to me that's an average cycle for a competitive bodybuilder. His last coach had him at 750 test; one before that only 500 test! And these were all IFBB pro bodybuilders.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Of the three or four coaches he's had this current coach has prescribed the most gear. I will say the dosages this coach wanted him to run were not crazy or anything, think was 1200 test, 600 deca, 800eq before started cutting. So nothing alarming, to me that's an average cycle for a competitive bodybuilder. His last coach had him at 750 test; one before that only 500 test! And these were all IFBB pro bodybuilders.

Very interesting. Maybe I can learn something here, I will definitely be following closely. For nearly 40 years I thought the traditional 6 small meals a day/breakfast is the most important meal etc. was gospel.

I was wrong. Today I fast for breakfast and eat 3-4 meals a day. Ya gotta keep an open mind and remain teachable, IMO.

Yes not unusual to drop 50lbs in a 12-16 week prep, I'd say 30-60lbs about average. And yes probably about half water or close to it. He might loose a little muscle too, he could compete in the open division if he wanted to push things a little further. He's still using typical recommend dosages on everything, many guys here on this forum using more than him. He also goes off everything 8-10 weeks 2-3× a year. Most guys have to push a lot more drugs to get to his level...and then there are those like me who could push tons of drugs and still not get there....lol; just shows how important genetics are to get to that level.
Well put and definitely true for most of us.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I think in all honesty for him that would be too much weight to lose. He's already very defined at that weight he's at. I can't say I know much about contest prep though. I'm strictly going off his looks.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Yeah this guy makes freaks.

From what the guys who have worked with him have told me it's tons and tons of volume and tons of food. Of course drugs come into play but I don't ask them about that.

He damn sure grows em down there.

Without seeing his back and glutes/hams, I would say he'll be fine.

He'll be inside out when he gets on stage though if he makes the weight.

It's amazing to see these guys do what they do.

Going through prep isn't something you can explain really. Guys who haven't done it can talk about it all they want but, until you feel like you're on death's door the day before the show you have no fucking clue how miserable it can be lol.

Losing a little lean tissue won't be the end of the world for him this go around so, it's not the end of the world. Hopefully he rebounds well and sets his sights on the open division.

Zero carbs today. I can really see him struggling this week. He's run down pretty bad, I couldn't do it. Coach getting concerned about weight not coming off, more checkins, less carbs, more t3, more clen, more cardio.

Zero carbs today. I can really see him struggling this week. He's run down pretty bad, I couldn't do it. Coach getting concerned about weight not coming off, more checkins, less carbs, more t3, more clen, more cardio.
Weights not coming off it looks like lbm.

Yeah this guy makes freaks.

From what the guys who have worked with him have told me it's tons and tons of volume and tons of food.

Food . . . mmmm . . . fasting for bloods right now so I am starving.

Anyway, one of his clients posted his entire diet. I assume he had permission. While I am not going to cut and paste the entire thing (just his macros), please keep in mind this guy is only 185 on stage. He looks great, but he is a thinner bodybuilder. His weight is up from 145 on stage a few years ago. He posted his diet in a post complaining about persons asking him how he added 40 pounds and claiming to be "hard gainers" or "fast metabolism."

New macros with burger and fries not included:
620 protein
830 carbs
120 fat

3 days a week add an 8th meal of 5 guys triple bacon burger and large fries

LOL! Yeah, lots of food.

He changed up his diet, training and cardio. As I already stated up to 2hrs a day cardio, less carbs, more fish, less red meat. Training has gone to higher reps with less rest so a more aerobic workout with 15-20 rep sets. Let me ask about weight and see if I can get a pic.

Seen his recent pics is his coach really pushing him for 212 he's like 2 weeks out max

Yes exactly, coach pushing hard for 212, says maybe next year open. I think this will be his last 212 show, he's really struggling and losing muscle to make it this time. Also he's very run down.....mentally and physically drained. I can clearly see it and he tells me. His face has that starving to death look, cheeks sunken in.

Sorry, but this is going from bad to worse. Every possible mistake is being made, and this does not count the improper use of diuretics that is coming from his prep coach. His coach is best known for not being able to stop shaking on stage. Having a pro card doe not automatically make you a good coach.

I had a falling out with a client who switched from me prepping him to this guy prepping him and it was a disaster. I will not say any more.

Yes exactly, coach pushing hard for 212, says maybe next year open. I think this will be his last 212 show, he's really struggling and losing muscle to make it this time. Also he's very run down.....mentally and physically drained. I can clearly see it and he tells me. His face has that starving to death look, cheeks sunken in.
Yeah I noticed he's starting to lose muscle yesterday. He's sounding wore down too. That's gotta be really hard to do, especially losing that much hard earned muscle

Sorry, but this is going from bad to worse. Every possible mistake is being made, and this does not count the improper use of diuretics that is coming from his prep coach. His coach is best known for not being able to stop shaking on stage. Having a pro card doe not automatically make you a good coach.

I had a falling out with a client who switched from me prepping him to this guy prepping him and it was a disaster. I will not say any more.

Yeah I noticed he's starting to lose muscle yesterday. He's sounding wore down too. That's gotta be really hard to do, especially losing that much hard earned muscle

I appreciate everyone being respectful and not using his or his coaches name in the thread. I know most guys responding know who he and his coach are and following on social media. I just don't want threads here coming up on google searches, if it does I will have to delete everything.

Back