Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,807 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Ah, geez, REHH, please don't spout that bullshit here! You aren't talking to 14 year olds at the gym over summer break hoping to bulk up for football in the fall.
    It's true. Ronnie and Kai were both natural when they got their pro cards. Pretty common knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's true. Ronnie and Kai were both natural when they got their pro cards. Pretty common knowledge
    Very true. I have a friend I was in the military with who got his pro card 100% natural. He was out of 5,000 people at the command, 2,000 marines and 3, 000 sailors by far the biggest leanest guy walking around. When we were deployed his workout regimen was no shit once a month maybe come to lift with us, load the bar with 315lbs, and press it 15-20 times and then say ok Iím good and leave lol. We used to beg him to workout with us but at the time he had no interest. The guys who didnít know him personally always thought he was just being an asshole when they would ask him what his training split looked like and what he was taking. Of course when he would tell them I donít workout they would think he was full of shit and just being a dick. When we got out the military once he started competing and won his pro card his first cycle was 500mg of long estered test and moderate doses of clen. I donít speak to him as much these days as we lost touch after getting out of the military and moving back to our home states but from what Iíve been told his cycles are still very moderate 1-3 different compounds and no more than a gram total. Still to this day it blows my mind thinking about how great his genetics are and just thinking how great his physique was and he didnít even workout or diet.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    771 Posts
    Rep Points

I can think of 2 guys right off the bat that went a long way with just genetics, both became BBer's, then used bodybuilding status to catapult their lives in different, more profitable +real+world careers like you and I. One still trains today, I see him from time to time at LA fitness, 3 years ago he had double knee replacement we ran into each other at the gym, no joke man his quads were still bigger and in better shape than most of the guys you see in the gym 5 days a week... total mind blower lol

btw, he rarely did gear at all anymore, at most 1cc 200mgs test CYP and 200mgs deca a week when he blasts lol, no TRT at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I understand the concept of common knowledge. I also understand that common knowledge is not synonymous with "truth." It is, instead, a logical fallacy, called argumentum ad populum or, in English, appeal to majority. Appealing to "common knowledge" actually undermines your argument.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points

I understand the concept of common knowledge. I also understand that common knowledge is not synonymous with "truth." It is, instead, a logical fallacy, called argumentum ad populum or, in English, appeal to majority. Appealing to "common knowledge" actually undermines your argument.
    You don't know the truth but continuously make these claims like you do.

You also tried to tell me my friend was lying to me about what he was taking which is total bullshit, you have no clue what your talking about.

You have some mental problem concerning what other people take, the whole world is lying about taking steroids with you....lol
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

You all can accept the fantasy that Ronnie was natty when he got his pro card if you want to. I'll laugh and shake my head. You can get offended if you want to, as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    You don't know the truth but continuously make these claims like you do.

You also tried to tell me my friend was lying to me about what he was taking which is total bullshit, you have no clue what your talking about.

You have some mental problem concerning what other people take, the whole world is lying about taking steroids with you....lol
    Not exactly. I said you don't actually know what he is taking, and that is the only claim I made. Your argument is a straw man. You set up an argument different than I made, because it is easier to knock down, just like a man made of straw is easier to knock down than a real man. It is another logical fallacy. Logic (a subset of philosophy) ought to be required to get out of high school. It's one of those things that pisses me off about our educational system. Teenagers are quite capable of learning this shit, but I think educators and those who put together the curriculum don't really want Americans learning to use logic.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,807 Posts
    Rep Points

You all can accept the fantasy that Ronnie was natty when he got his pro card if you want to. I'll laugh and shake my head. You can get offended if you want to, as well.
    Truth isn't fantasy.

This is why I try to NEVER interact with you on here. Everything turns into your vast abiliry of how to question someone's stance and why you don't think it's right. All the while you have little to no experience with the topic.

You really do have a screw loose like Rehh mentioned.

I guess the mute button was made for a reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Come on, Monte, you have no clue whether Ronnie was natty when you turned IFBB pro. You don't. You appeal to a logical fallacy to support your claim, but you don't know. Adding a second logical fallacy (ad hominem, "you have a screw loose") doesn't help. You are claiming knowledge you do not really have.

I'll admit I do not know, either (my "no experience with the topic"), just like you don't know. This should not lead to such hostility. I don't know. I just doubt it and find the claim laughable.

This hostile bickering is all really off topic from an otherwise very good thread started by REHH about his friend using growth hormone during prep for a 212 show.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm gonna try to update this thread some more up to his show, I know several people will find it interesting, we don't get many threads like this around here.
    IRONLION REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Come on guys....why does every substantive thread have to deteriorate into a series of childish pissing matches? Come on guys, grow up.

I do this stuff for a living and want to help people, but the dialogue always devolves into personal attacks. What knowledgeable insider is going to share in such a circumstance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm gonna try to update this thread some more up to his show, I know several people will find it interesting, we don't get many threads like this around here.
    Yes, please keep me in the loop. I am very interested in how this all pans out. I do not think this story is going to have a happy ending, but hopefully I will be proved wrong.

I am in a similar situation. One of my clients holds the world record in the raw bench press. He put up 650 lbs in his last competition. His goal is to bench 700 lbs.

I laid out a program that would achieve his goal. Unfortunately he refuses to follow the protocol. More specifically, his wife will not allow him to do what is needed. I know exactly what will happen: He is not going to achieve his goal. He has to go through the process of failure and experience first hand what I already know will happen.
    Last edited by Procard; 05-13-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,355 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks man. I'll definitely be checking in to see how it's going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

You know I am following

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight loss has slowed down, his body wants to hold or increase his muscle mass with the aas but at the same time he's trying to starve it down.

Cardio upped from 45min twice a day to 1hr twice a day. He's doing 1hr fasted am and 1hr at night.
    Carbs have been lowered further. Protein switched to mostly fish, some chicken and turkey too.

Clen and T3 being used now
    IRONLION REP