• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prepping For IFBB Pro Show With IronLion

IML Gear Cream!
Man he’s gotta be strong willed. No way in hell I could even fathom the idea of losing muscle to compete in a lower class. Personally I think he should have just taken this year off and tried to add more muscle to compete in open. Just kinda seems like taking two steps back to take one step forward.

Man he’s gotta be strong willed. No way in hell I could even fathom the idea of losing muscle to compete in a lower class. Personally I think he should have just taken this year off and tried to add more muscle to compete in open. Just kinda seems like taking two steps back to take one step forward.
Yeah man with his genetics and obviously aggressive work ethic, two years with some moderate gear would probably have him bring really competitive

He and his coach may have thought his best chance for a first place was 212.

We are all Monday morning quarterbacking him, but he had to make the decision he thought was right for him. I am sure he will have no problems quickly returning to his former size. Rebounding is nothing at all like building that muscle the first time around.

He and his coach may have thought his best chance for a first place was 212.

We are all Monday morning quarterbacking him, but he had to make the decision he thought was right for him. I am sure he will have no problems quickly returning to his former size. Rebounding is nothing at all like building that muscle the first time around.

Yes that's the thought for staying at 212, he beat half the guys at his first pro show, that's a good result i believe. He's looking much better now so I'm thinking top 5.

Lol. I look at it the opposite of you, he was able to get this far running very little drugs so he has a lot of room to grow if he wanted to push it to the next level.

Ronnie Coleman made it to the pro level without running any drugs at all.

If this man is still making considerable improvements especially from where he was at prior, with just the dosage range he is in, he shouldn't adjust anything.. it's quite clear that he's confident in what he's doing, maybe a little indecisive on which way he should go considering where he's sitting at. But the fact of the matter is, this guy is a specimen and there's a lot of room to work with.. that says a lot!

The sacrifices these guys make to make weight are simply unreal I don't think most people realize what they go through. Some guys think it's just take more of this or that and presto ur there it fucking don't work like that you gotta go thru hell and then some. Here's hoping he takes his class!!

Well thinking about cutting back on most aas early to help loose weight ....or muscle. The test will probably go back to trt, drop the drol completely. Keep the mast p up to 600

The sacrifices these guys make to make weight are simply unreal I don't think most people realize what they go through. Some guys think it's just take more of this or that and presto ur there it fucking don't work like that you gotta go thru hell and then some. Here's hoping he takes his class!!

Exactly alot more suffering than people realize at the higher levels of bodybuilding. If you want to win shows you gotta take it to the next level on everything....food, drugs, training, supplements. Gotta live it 24/7

Well thinking about cutting back on most aas early to help loose weight ....or muscle. The test will probably go back to trt, drop the drol completely. Keep the mast p up to 600
I was wondering. Man he's looking exhausted. Definitely starting to lose some size now for sure. Seems like he has an iron will though. Definitely has the genetics, but more importantly he has determination and work ethic second to none. Still hammering the weights. I hope he nails his show

Dudes already looking peeled, hes going to be skinless come show day...saw a post his coach made on IG with a pic of him saying "Going for the skinless look"...he knows what hes doing

Dudes already looking peeled, hes going to be skinless come show day...saw a post his coach made on IG with a pic of him saying "Going for the skinless look"...he knows what hes doing

I'm not sure how many more layers he can actually pull back before it compromises losing any muscle and fullness.. he's paper-thin, but going full grainy comes at a cost.. his coach must know what he's doing..

Oh he's gonna make it.

He will be inside out.

He might have hell filling out though.

If you can't properly fill out come show day, doesn't matter how lean you are. You'll look thin and stringy.

I think he'll be just fine but, it'll have to go to perfection.

Oh he's gonna make it.

He will be inside out.

He might have hell filling out though.

If you can't properly fill out come show day, doesn't matter how lean you are. You'll look thin and stringy.

I think he'll be just fine but, it'll have to go to perfection.

This for sure. He can come in at 2% bodyfat but be flat with no curves or details.....reminds of how raj looked when he over dieted for his show.

He was over my house last night, I was asking what he knew about the carb up and diuretic program. He didn't know yet, said coach will make those decisions as the time comes. He said coach was happy with the progress and how he's looking.

What's his name? I'd love to see what this guy does in the future.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Something that we're not going to say in open forum for his privacy...
Privacy? I mean really? His pics are on here and what he's using. Nvm. I hope the guy does well and maybe he should rethink how private all this is...

Especially bc he just got sponsored.
GC I have no quarrel with you. Just an interesting post due to my previous post.

Especially bc he just got sponsored.
GC I have no quarrel with you. Just an interesting post due to my previous post.

I already explained that, I don't want these threads indexed by google with him or his coaches name so the threads come up in Google searches.

If these threads start impacting him in a negative way I will have to take them down.

REHH,

While we all love to discuss his gear usage, what does his workout split look like? How many rest days, etc? He lifts HEAVY, even while depleted and carbless, but that is all I know.

REHH,

While we all love to discuss his gear usage, what does his workout split look like? How many rest days, etc? He lifts HEAVY, even while depleted and carbless, but that is all I know.

I don't have his exact split, I've seen it but it's changed and gets tweaked by his coach. He's training 6 days a week, 2-3 body parts per workout. Training each body part every 5 or 6 days...or was, maybe more often now. His volume has never been very high per body part. 3-4 excercises and around 4 sets each excercise. He was going heavy, sometimes very heavy in the 5-15 rep range but now a little more reps and less rest between sets with less weight. More like 10-20 reps now.
When I train with him we usually only do 1 body part together because our different splits.

I don't have his exact split, I've seen it but it's changed and gets tweaked by his coach. He's training 6 days a week, 2-3 body parts per workout. Training each body part every 5 or 6 days...or was, maybe more often now. His volume has never been very high per body part. 3-4 excercises and around 4 sets each excercise. He was going heavy, sometimes very heavy in the 5-15 rep range but now a little more reps and less rest between sets with less weight. More like 10-20 reps now.
When I train with him we usually only do 1 body part together because our different splits.

As full as he keeps himself, I'm surprised that he's doing each body part every 5-6 days.. some guys are just gifted genetically in which that works out great for them, for myself personally I have to get the same body part in every 3 days (certain body parts) in order to keep the head full because of the activation.

IF THAT COMES UP IN THIS FORUM THE THREAD WILL DISAPPEAR. Clear?

Considering his tattoos I'm surprised the pictures are even up there.. it is a very very small world man.
People should not be poking and digging they should just let thread be for educational and entertainment purposes.. I hope no one f****** ruins this..

We've had IFBB pros on here before. Somebody names them, and they disappear. It's too bad. Remember Big Carlos (screen name, not real name)? I think I got that right.

Let's just respect the request and keep this low key.

We've had IFBB pros on here before. Somebody names them, and they disappear. It's too bad. Remember Big Carlos (screen name, not real name)? I think I got that right.

Let's just respect the request and keep this low key.

Exactly bro some people want to remain anonymous for many reasons man..

Considering his tattoos I'm surprised the pictures are even up there.. it is a very very small world man.
People should not be poking and digging they should just let thread be for educational and entertainment purposes.. I hope no one f****** ruins this..
With his tats I wouldn't dare post a pic. Career down the drain if someone finds it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

With his tats I wouldn't dare post a pic. Career down the drain if someone finds it.

So long as he's not posting himself I think he's fine, he can call me a liar and say he doesn't know me from adam. He can claim everything I've posted on this forum about him to be a fabrication by an internet wannabe.

So if I claim to know Phil Heath and post his drug protocols on this forum I can ruin his career?.....I don't think so.

Last edited:
So long as he's not posting himself I think he's fine, he can call me a liar and say he doesn't know me from adam. He can claim everything I've posted on this forum about him to be a fabrication by an internet wannabe.

So if I claim to know Phil Heath and post his drug protocols on this forum I can ruin his career?.....I don't think so.

Unfortunately it does play out that way seen it happen. Also has happened to a few members here. I can think of a bodybuilder and powerlifter.

Last edited:
Back