• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any cigar smokers here?

Gibbs what was the name of that half smoked cigar you sent me? You know, the one that made me break out with soars all over my mouth because you said my body wasn’t used to that kind of tobacco?

Gibbs what was the name of that half smoked cigar you sent me? You know, the one that made me break out with soars all over my mouth because you said my body wasn’t used to that kind of tobacco?
I cant remember the specific name, but It definitely did not have sars and anthrax if that's what you're implying.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Some good recs here for sure. Can’t go wrong with the My Fathers line, I love Tatiana, montecristo line is always excellent and very smoker friendly. Definitely fall into the more medium to mild creamy side of the cigar world.

I love Olivia too, most of the series are great.
Man I could go on and on. My dad was a collector and has thousands and thousands of cigars, not kidding. I grew up loving the smell and eventually he just let me start smoking his stuff. I’m 9 days on vaca right now and before we left my dad called and said to swing by. He gave me a dozen high end cigars. So far this trip, the 25 year old partagus has been the best, impossible to compete with. He has hundreds of cigars that are over 25 years old that he’s held onto his his enormous humidor. It’s like walking into a high end cigar store, pretty dope.

If you have any other questions ask away, I’ll likely have tried anything you look at and can give a solid description of each.

Back