Thread: 300 bloods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,355 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They are pulled this way for a reason.

There's refrence to the timing on this method.
    Exactly. They are low guys. I'd imagine DQ will get it straight though given their past

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

They are low. The first numbers Iíd be more than happy with the second I would have liked to see them a little higher. Imo with the 7 day protocol there is just too many variables to get an accurate reading on quality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    They are low. The first numbers Iíd be more than happy with the second I would have liked to see them a little higher. Imo with the 7 day protocol there is just too many variables to get an accurate reading on quality.
    Even with the other variables at play these are too low. My trt cyp my doc has me on and tests me every 12 weeks has me at 700-800 on just 160mg mg a week at 7 days post inject, thatís when he decides whether to move the dose. He likes all his guys, well most around 800 7 days post and never needs to go above 200 for that he says. So these are low, not super low but Iím guessing weíre at about a 70-80% purity here. Standard for a lot of UGL to be honest but I gotta say, being that DQ is a cut above the rest Iím surprised. For cyp Iíd have guessed these be dead nuts on. But heís having the mass spec done so heíll know what adjustments need to make happen. However heís not the chemist of this company.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Rep Points

Not for nothing but I only trust blood work done by members and only a choosen few. I never trusted gear sent out for testing by the party who is selling it. Do you really think anyone would post bad numbers of the gear they were selling?
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

Please follow the chain of command.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by orange24 View Post
    Even with the other variables at play these are too low. My trt cyp my doc has me on and tests me every 12 weeks has me at 700-800 on just 160mg mg a week at 7 days post inject, thatís when he decides whether to move the dose. He likes all his guys, well most around 800 7 days post and never needs to go above 200 for that he says. So these are low, not super low but Iím guessing weíre at about a 70-80% purity here. Standard for a lot of UGL to be honest but I gotta say, being that DQ is a cut above the rest Iím surprised. For cyp Iíd have guessed these be dead nuts on. But heís having the mass spec done so heíll know what adjustments need to make happen. However heís not the chemist of this company.
    i definitely agree these numbers are low not grossly but like you stated it reflects the gear being around 20-25% under. Iím curious to see the mass specs myself. The sad part about this is what you said is true about these being the norm for UGLs and honestly this is probably still better than 90% of the gear on here available to us if it is indeed under by 20-25%. Iím confident whatever the case is one way or another dq will make it right and it wonít happen again. Everyone deserves one and maybe two hiccups like this but itís the labs i steer clear of that have this happen every few months. Iíll be pulling bloods on the iso in about 4-5 weeks and just pulled bloods like I stated earlier however I was using an old batch of iso and test prop so thoes labs unfortunately wonít tell us much however I did also pull free test and have been running dq proviron for about 4-6 months straight so free test should be high from that and Iíll post thoes just to get an overall look.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont but also why would they send vials out to members to pull bloods on that are underdosed. Ive seen it so many times. I bet the HPLC comes back accurate but like you said, I would question the integrity of such results given some well known members pulled such low bloods. There is clearly something wrong with this batch at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Not for nothing but I only trust blood work done by members and only a choosen few. I never trusted gear sent out for testing by the party who is selling it. Do you really think anyone would post bad numbers of the gear they were selling?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

youíd think thatís the case but Iíve seen and have personally pulled bloods for a lab with gear sent to me that were extremely low like 75-80% underdosed. Like you I donít really pay attention to gear sent out for the sole purpose of pulling bloods to post and I never notify the lab before hand telling them Iím going to pull bloods so I can really get a better idea of what kind of product they are sending out and if a larger order is worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Hes not talking about the bloods- hes talking about DQ sending for mass spec testing
    youíd think thatís the case but Iíve seen and have personally pulled bloods for a lab with gear sent to me that were extremely low like 75-80% underdosed. Like you I donít really pay attention to gear sent out for the sole purpose of pulling bloods to post and I never notify the lab before hand telling them Iím going to pull bloods so I can really get a better idea of what kind of product they are sending out and if a larger order is worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    876 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Hes not talking about the bloods- hes talking about DQ sending for mass spec testing
    I see I read that wrong.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    777 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I dont but also why would they send vials out to members to pull bloods on that are underdosed. Ive seen it so many times. I bet the HPLC comes back accurate but like you said, I would question the integrity of such results given some well known members pulled such low bloods. There is clearly something wrong with this batch at the very least.
    I donít remember seeing where the gear was sent to but if it was sent to jano than we already know that he has been proven before to be full of shit.
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

everything here was done by protocol, so the results are as good as they can be despite any outside variables.
    we see 2 low results, these are the facts.
    More testing will be done and we will move forward. this is not what DQ stands for and we will continue to uphold our immaculate record for quality with more and more testing each and every month to ensure quality is always consistent.

Please stay tuned for HPLC result soon. i will make it a point to send samples out every single month for testing from this very day forward.
    also, we will continue to back the products with regular blood draws.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

The sad part about this is what you said is true about these being the norm for UGLs
    It is not the norm for UG labs. Many of us test UGL test all the time. I have trusted some so much as to run even TRT on them.

DQ has been reliable in the past.

DQ's raws come from China, though, the same as everybody else. Quality and consistency are sometimes hit and miss. We are not dealing with Pfizer, people.

This is going to happen from time to time. Some UGLs see a thread like this and immediately attack the poster (it has even happened to me, personally). Note the very different response of DQ. I am thinking they will get this right moving forward, just based on the way they responded.

I am not going to fault a lab for getting inconsistent raws from China (where they make freakin' counterfeit eggs because they are cheaper . . . counterfeit eggs) from time to time, so long as they do what needs to be done to correct the problem.

ALL UGLS have this happen. How it is addressed matters.

This is why some spring for extra $$$ for only human grade products when available (although those get faked, too).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    It is not the norm for UG labs. Many of us test UGL test all the time. I have trusted some so much as to run even TRT on them.

DQ has been reliable in the past.

DQ's raws come from China, though, the same as everybody else. Quality and consistency are sometimes hit and miss. We are not dealing with Pfizer, people.

This is going to happen from time to time. Some UGLs see a thread like this and immediately attack the poster (it has even happened to me, personally). Note the very different response of DQ. I am thinking they will get this right moving forward, just based on the way they responded.

I am not going to fault a lab for getting inconsistent raws from China (where they make freakin' counterfeit eggs because they are cheaper . . . counterfeit eggs) from time to time, so long as they do what needs to be done to correct the problem.

ALL UGLS have this happen. How it is addressed matters.

This is why some spring for extra $$$ for only human grade products when available (although those get faked, too).
    So knowing his cyp has issues he should hault sales of this product
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

Please follow the chain of command.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    777 Posts
    Rep Points

So knowing his cyp has issues he should hault sales of this product
    I donít have a bottle in front of me right now but the pic I posted on the box says lot# sample and than lists a date on it . I can look at the bottle when I get home
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

300 bloods

Iím sure DQ will fix whatever the issue is. So anyone with that batch number just run half a cc more and your g2g. Things happen, but DQ is a stand up guy and will make things right.