• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf 1-lr3

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there are already other threads on IGF 1-LR3, but time passes and we know new things and have new experiences.
Then...

For my next order, I was thinking of getting some bottles of IGF 1-LR3.
I would use it mainly for fat-loss and extreme shredded.

what'syour Opinions? your experiences with this product?
Is it worth the "price"? or rather invest in something else?

Are you using it in addition to, or instead of, hgh, and is the hgh Pharma or generic, and how much?

I use PSL gh.
2-4 iu per day.

I do not yet have a real program for the moment, I will order it next month or for July or August

If you’re already using gh, I don’t see the point in also using igf-1. Your off levels will already be spiked from the gh. If you’re not shredding down on the dose of gh you’re on and thinking igf will do the trick or speed things up, something is off in your diet and or training. I feel that you complicate your cycles and over think them and rely on drugs too much. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ok thanks but we are a bit off topic.

Here we talk about a product, in a general way.

I try to reformulate the question better.

Suppose, a hypothetical scenario.
Average man in a cut cycle (aas + hgh), with a good training protocol, and an excellent diet.
He is already in single digit bf, and the weight goes down.

The question is:
Is the addition of IGF 1-LR3 impacting or not?
worth the cost? or would you invest in something else (clen, t3, ... other gh)?

Have you used it? if so, report your impressions.

Thank you

Average man in a cut cycle (aas + hgh), with a good training protocol, and an excellent diet.

The question is:

Thank you

Ok, I understand what you’re saying. My apologies for my previous post. Good topic btw. I’ve heard this question a number of times in the gym.

In that scenario, sure it will impact. But not dramatically. Idk if you’d notice the impact. So that answers the question of, is it worth the cost. No it’s not worth the cost imo. You’re already getting a spike in igf through the hgh. So in that scenario, I would incorporate T4 instead since gh has a negative impact on It

I have used it. 4 times to be exact. 3 times before I ever tried hgh and once after. It works no doubt. I saw good progress with it. My physique was about where yours is now. Single digit with a good build. But hgh trumps igf imo. Others may disagree with me about not adding the igf with the gh. I’d be happy to see their points and maybe learn something new from someone’s personal experience. I’d also be curious to know what Vision thinks with this. I’m sure he could drop a knowledge bomb on us @vision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Imo the igf1 available to us is far inferior to actual pharma grade igf1. Unlike HgH where we can get great generics I don’t believe this is the case with igf. Just my .02

Imo the igf1 available to us is far inferior to actual pharma grade igf1. Unlike HgH where we can get great generics I don’t believe this is the case with igf. Just my .02
Yes, we are talking about two different things. If you can get real iplex and add it to your hgh, insulin, and steroids, supposedly you will look like a swollen, shredded freak. I would not know from personal experience - I could not afford iplex even if I had access to a source.

No, I can't afford it either.

Increlex
mecasermin - Somatotropic hormones
10 mg/ml sol. inject 1 flac. 4 ml
Price: € 973.74 (1093 $)

I'd say it about the same as HGH in this regard. Although there are quality generic HGH brands out there....they are still hard to find. That's why these forums are such a blessing because they will weed out all the bad suppliers. However you can still run into a bad batch here and there even from a good supplier. The fact is, there just isn't the same QC in the UGL world as there is in the Pharmaceutical world. There's some UGL sources that are able to offer receptor grade IGF-1...then there are some who get their peptides form China and have no idea of the quality. I'd say both HGH and IGF-1 are a crapshoot.

I have no experience with Pharmaceutical IGF-1 but I have run a few UGL/RC brands and I was quite impressed with the power this little peptide possessed. It's one of those things that if it's good....there's no denying it. You'll notice on the first pin.

IML Gear Cream!
No, I can't afford it either.

Increlex
mecasermin - Somatotropic hormones
10 mg/ml sol. inject 1 flac. 4 ml
Price: € 973.74 (1093 $)
I am sure that works very well, too, if you can find it, but it is different than what I posted.

what do you tell me about HGH Fragment 176-191?

to be preferred to igf 1-lr3?

I have heard good things about this fragment regarding fat burning

The question is:

Thank you
Only way I would see it being beneficial would be 100mcg post workout to mimic an insulin type response and make sure all the igf receptors are taken up.

In this scenario I would agree with Sherk, not really worth the money imo.

Back