• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

..... AP FACT CHECK: Trump brings Puerto Rico fiction to Florida .....

charley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump brought his enduring fiction about hurricane aid for Puerto Rico to a rally crowd in Florida on Wednesday.

TRUMP: "We gave to Puerto Rico $91 billion" and that's more, he said, than any U.S. state or entity has received for hurricane aid.

THE FACTS: His number is false, as is his assertion that the U.S. territory has set some record for federal disaster aid. Congress has so far distributed only about $11 billion for Puerto Rico, not $91 billion.

The Facts: Trump is a liar beyond anything ever experienced before on the American political scene.
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

WASHINGTON President Donald Trump brought his enduring fiction about hurricane aid for Puerto Rico to a rally crowd in Florida on Wednesday.

TRUMP: "We gave to Puerto Rico $91 billion" and that's more, he said, than any U.S. state or entity has received for hurricane aid.

THE FACTS: His number is false, as is his assertion that the U.S. territory has set some record for federal disaster aid. Congress has so far distributed only about $11 billion for Puerto Rico, not $91 billion.

The Facts: Trump is a liar beyond anything ever experienced before on the American political scene.
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
I knew you hadn't passed away from aids yet! Everyone said you did but I held on to hope!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So a politician lied? Much like a hooker giving a blow job, who gives a fuck?

Oh, hey, look! I found something negative about Trump in the media! I must share my confirmation bias with the whole world on the internet!

Did Charley ever once post anything about President Obama lying? Or candidate Hillary Clinton? Or, maybe, just maybe, those two never lied. Ever.

Or maybe, just maybe, it is not the fact that somebody lied that motivated him to post at all . . . it matters WHO is doing the lying, not whether it occurred.

Don't you guys post pointless shit about how good he is doing for confirmation that his dick in your ass is the right move?

Oh you mean facts??

So biased pointless hatred is more acceptable to you??

Did Charley ever once post anything about President Obama lying? Or candidate Hillary Clinton? Or, maybe, just maybe, those two never lied. Ever.

Or maybe, just maybe, it is not the fact that somebody lied that motivated him to post at all . . . it matters WHO is doing the lying, not whether it occurred.

I've said many times that I did not like the 'Clintons' esp. Hillary .. but like most trumpers you don't read much.. #SAD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, hey, look! I found something negative about Trump in the media! I must share my confirmation bias with the whole world on the internet!

:roflmao: @ trumpers

Charley wrote facts. It's only hatred to you because you have a complex about Trump.

Yeah you’re right.... a brief post history of Charley surely proves he never posts anything but the facts....

Yeah you’re right.... a brief post history of Charley surely proves he never posts anything but the facts....

here's your big chance.. show us the goods, you talk a lot of shit but can't back it up... you normally hide behind other posters or run away.. that's a 'brief history of ironrag's posts'... go hide behind jesus… :roflmao: :sheep:

Don't you guys post pointless shit about how good he is doing for confirmation that his dick in your ass is the right move?
Please search for any such post I have ever made here or anywhere else on the internet. I'll wait. Even if you find one, is that really an answer to what I posted?

I've said many times that I did not like the 'Clintons' esp. Hillary .. but like most trumpers you don't read much.. #SAD

- - - Updated - - -
My question was not whether you like the Clintons. Where do you get the idea that I am a "Trumper?"

here's your big chance.. show us the goods, you talk a lot of shit but can't back it up... you normally hide behind other posters or run away.. that's a 'brief history of ironrag's posts'... go hide behind jesus… :roflmao: :sheep:
Hey Charley u post about shit no one cares about. Please post about how HORRIBLE our economy is doing..........I’ll wait!

Let’s assume your post is true and trump got the numbers wrong, so what?? Either way they got billions does it really matter?? You think one meaningless stat negates over 2 years of extremely biased hatred?? Not even close bro

a very thoughtful and well articulated political statement. must be a mind blower talking to you when your sober

BigVee, "V" stands for Vagina, for a man to act like that, he must have a big giant pussy. (Like his tranny Dad). Libtards. :jerkit:

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

i’m sure if you add up both hurricanes, military assistance, fema, our hospital ship that’s ducked off their shore and all other federal government aid they get it’s probably more than 91 billion. yet they only pay 3 billion in taxes. sounds like they’ are making out pretty good

Officials told The Fact Checker that the president was referring to an internal Office of Management and Budget estimate of the potential liabilities over the life of the disaster that would need to be committed under the ****** T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988. The estimate was described as a high-end estimate subject to change year by year.
Currently, the estimated Stafford liabilities amount to $50 billion. Adding the $41 billion in announced funding to the $50 billion in Stafford liabilities gets you to $91 billion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...llion-disaster-relief/?utm_term=.332c017b20cc

Get Shredded!
Since we are going way the hell of topic here....so what is the best size and type of rope for goat roping? Also, i noticed that sometimes it rains when there are lots of clouds in the sky. why is that?

Isnt this site primarily about Anabolic discussions? Not here to read about your fucking political, religious, sex, pet, or personal hygene preferences. Geez....

Ok trolls.....redy set....go fuck yourself....

Take yer swing!

Charley wrote facts. It's only hatred to you because you have a complex about Trump.
Yeah coming from the far left media it must be facts. If you believe that then I have some awesome Pars Test-E for sale. You interested?

60136026_2233192636770769_6975911630492139520_n.png

Back