• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Censoring?

Dunno but I think because p***lems is a p***lematic word and would lead to more p***lems.

Why is the word P r o b l e m s censored now?

P***lems

there is a stupid piece of shit X cop snitch member named jerseydevil that continues to post people's names (such as Rob) in an open forum.

and if he keeps his bullshit going I will post his real name, home address and cell number here.

there is a stupid piece of shit X cop snitch member named jerseydevil that continues to post people's names (such as Rob) in an open forum.

and if he keeps his bullshit going I will post his real name, home address and cell number here.
Ok, then do it. I'll call and drink a beer with him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Yea I know. About 6-8 hours depending

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

you're in PA which is pretty close to him. lol

Go fuck yourself dick I live in south Jersey, I admit it... dick you in live in Henderson, NV. Don't think you are all knowing prick. You put yourself out there dick, not me. Google Rob ******** and CEO IMLabs.

Indictments, lawsuits, fuck you prick, piece of shit

And you threaten to put every one's info out there. What a fucking prick. Awesome jerk. What a fucking asshole.

Great job buddy!

I just went poop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get Shredded!
I just went poop

So you support this prick? If you say yes I am so done with this dick. I have always respected your opinion. Threating members to out their info? You know as well as I do that sucks

I honestly haven’t read the thread. I just made the post to let everyone know that I went poop. But I don’t condone outing personal info on any level though. I can get the most of what you’re talking about from other threads of people using the name Rob. I look at it this way, whether Arnold is or isn’t Rob, Prince or the Dahlia Llama makes no difference to me. I really don’t care who he is or who he isn’t off this forum just like I don’t care who 99%of the members are off this forum. If someone asks to not have their name outed, you should respect that and that goes the other way as well. I have no dog in this fight and really don’t care about this fight one way or another. I don’t necessarily agree with either of you and I don’t necessarily disagree with some points on both sides. Take what you will from that. I’m neutral in the situation because you both stooped down by using real names, calling someone LE and continuing to drag it out even though there will never be a resolve.

To me, it’s a big waste of time and energy. What do either of you get out of it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing except getting worked up over someone you both don’t really know and don’t care to know. So why? To prove a point neither of you will see? You two will never see eye to eye nor will you two agree on anything other than hating each other. I just don’t see the point in this argument. I know where it stems from, but we are long past that. Now it’s just a tit for tat and who can get the last word in. You both have the options of ignoring one another, you leaving the board, Arnold banning you or you two continuing to argue and get absolutely nowhere with it. Just my .2¢

So you are ok with Admin outing IP address, name, street address, name, cell phone number? Ok.

So you are ok with Admin outing IP address, name, street address, name, cell phone number? Ok.

I actually said the exact opposite in my post. Of course I’m not ok with that. I said I don’t really agree with either of you. If You’re reading my last post differently maybe I didn’t convey my point, now I have. I think you both have done things that cross the line. You’re using a first name and he’s making accusations and threats. He has taken it further, yes. But I’m not measuring dicks here, I’m saying you both did wrong and I don’t care about yours and his argument. I tend to pick my battles and I see no point in this one.

I actually said the exact opposite in my post. Of course I’m not ok with that. I said I don’t really agree with either of you. If You’re reading my last post differently maybe I didn’t convey my point, now I have. I think you both have done things that cross the line. You’re using a first name and he’s making accusations and threats. He has taken it further, yes. But I’m not measuring dicks here, I’m saying you both did wrong and I don’t care about yours and his argument. I tend to pick my battles and I see no point in this one.

I'm good. Thank you Sherk.

And you threaten to put every one's info out there. What a fucking prick. Awesome jerk. What a fucking asshole.

Great job buddy!

No asshole just yours.

Back