Sarms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I was the same montego.. super skeptical but itís real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe Iíll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
    Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But sheís sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water Iím sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post

I was the same montego.. super skeptical but itís real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe Iíll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
    Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But sheís sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water Iím sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.

I'm not skeptical.

I've used them a lot myself and with clients.

Just think they're worth the money for the results in males.

Like I said in my previous posts, women are a different story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Montego,
    I can understand that and donít disagree. Women do respond differently ... Pretty much why I wanted to see what others have had for results with adding to their cycles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. Itís a great way to bridge between cycles.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for sharing. Definitely learned more about sarms reading this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points

LGD-4033 AKA Ligandrol

This is often regarded as the strongest sarm available. It's been compared to lower dose dbol in terms of weight and strength gains along with pumps.

Typical doses range from 10-20mg for 6-10 weeks. The half life is 30+ hours so once a day dosing is fine.

This drug is mildly suppressive and doesn't aromitase so, pct might not be necessary and, if it is, a simple clomid Kickstart would probably be fine.

Very few negative sides are reported. Nausea, headaches and lethargy being the most common although, many users experience increases in energy and mood like dbol.

This sarm could be used for cutting or bulking. A combination of Ligandrol and GW50156 is rather popular with many users for recomping.

I believe the biggest benefit would be adding this when you have hit a plateu in weight or, while dieting and calories get on the very low end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the info montego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. Itís a great way to bridge between cycles.
    I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1977 View Post
    I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...
    Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
    I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They arenít cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
    I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They arenít cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.

Honestly, I can't really compare. The sarms I am familiar with are much weaker than the prohormones I've used.

There are stronger sarms available though. But for the cost I would go with dbol or abombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Good video about SARMS. Dr. Rand believes they are a big waste of money and are actually worse for you than AAS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Good video about SARMS. Dr. Rand believes they are a big waste of money and are actually worse for you than AAS.

Iím a big fan of dr rand .. thanks for sharing. He said right out of the box what I wanted to know... it takes up the same receptors so not really productive to do both.
    Great info and again, thanks for sharing.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points

RAD-140 AKA Testolone

Rad is a pretty powerful SARM as SARMS go.

Like the others it does not aromitase and is devoid if the androgenic side effects. It is rather suppressive though.

It has been shown to help reduce weight and swelling of the prostate and, actually aids in brain health. This is due to its ability to protect your gray matter from amyloid beta proteins. For these reasons it has been studied for Alzheimers treatment.

Rad is mildly effective at increasing strength, lean muscle tissue and hardening. It's also commonly attributed to increase in mood and libido.

Cycles are typically 15-20mg a day for 12 weeks for a male and 10mg for 8 weeks for a female. 30mg seems to be the high end dose where return goes away in the cycle logs I've read.

You could throw this in anywhere really but, during pct if you do pct would not be a good option due to suppression. I think you'd be well served to run this at the tail end of your cycle into the beginning of your cruise as it may help with any loss in your feeling of well-being as hormones decline.

It's a good match with LGD-4033.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    816 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome info in here. Thanks to all who joined in and shared info.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a few rad-140 bottles I havenít touched yet. I might give them a go soon before the summer ends.