Uncle Z


Sarms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Sarms

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    I was the same montego.. super skeptical but itís real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe Iíll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
    Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But sheís sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water Iím sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,661
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post


    I was the same montego.. super skeptical but itís real, and I am sure there are peeps out there with experience stacking with gear. Maybe Iíll be a Guinea pig and do a log here...
    Here is side by side of my wife after ~8 weeks of rad 140 at .5mg a day( half of recommended dose) She always seemed to have full bellied muscle like you feel on proviron. She has had huge gains in strength also. Like gear you have to put the time in the gym and work your ass off. But sheís sitting just under 170lbs off season with a six pack. About a 15 lb gain of lean mass( and water Iím sure) in 8ish weeks. I am a believer in sarms now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not skeptical.

    I've used them a lot myself and with clients.

    Just think they're worth the money for the results in males.

    Like I said in my previous posts, women are a different story.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Montego,
    I can understand that and donít disagree. Women do respond differently ... Pretty much why I wanted to see what others have had for results with adding to their cycles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    775

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    168
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points
    16800100

    I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. Itís a great way to bridge between cycles.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  5. #20
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,300

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    901
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for sharing. Definitely learned more about sarms reading this.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,661
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    LGD-4033 AKA Ligandrol

    This is often regarded as the strongest sarm available. It's been compared to lower dose dbol in terms of weight and strength gains along with pumps.

    Typical doses range from 10-20mg for 6-10 weeks. The half life is 30+ hours so once a day dosing is fine.

    This drug is mildly suppressive and doesn't aromitase so, pct might not be necessary and, if it is, a simple clomid Kickstart would probably be fine.

    Very few negative sides are reported. Nausea, headaches and lethargy being the most common although, many users experience increases in energy and mood like dbol.

    This sarm could be used for cutting or bulking. A combination of Ligandrol and GW50156 is rather popular with many users for recomping.

    I believe the biggest benefit would be adding this when you have hit a plateu in weight or, while dieting and calories get on the very low end.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for the info montego


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,441

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    I personally think they are an excellent addition to a cruise. Itís a great way to bridge between cycles.
    I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

    Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

    That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1977 View Post
    I dropped down to trt and threw in some ostarine (25mg) and s4 (50mg pre-w) and seem to be holding on to lean tissue while on a significant calorie deficit.

    Keep on my mind, i have had these for years so I imagine that they have lost a bit of potency.

    That being said, I feel anything higher than trt would overshadow the sarms. I was saving them for the wifey, hoping that she would be bit by the iron bug...
    Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
    I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They arenít cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,441

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Do you feel like they are similar in action and strength to prohormones ? Would that be a good comparison?
    I know a few peeps who have had great fat loss results off of sr9009 and a few who responded well to gw501516 while on tren... They arenít cheap and like others view it, why mess with a maybe when you can get A guarantee from gear. I guess I was hoping there would be more who have played with them for more options.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, I can't really compare. The sarms I am familiar with are much weaker than the prohormones I've used.

    There are stronger sarms available though. But for the cost I would go with dbol or abombs.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    884896980

    Good video about SARMS. Dr. Rand believes they are a big waste of money and are actually worse for you than AAS.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Good video about SARMS. Dr. Rand believes they are a big waste of money and are actually worse for you than AAS.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím a big fan of dr rand .. thanks for sharing. He said right out of the box what I wanted to know... it takes up the same receptors so not really productive to do both.
    Great info and again, thanks for sharing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,661
    Thanked in
    2,765 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    RAD-140 AKA Testolone

    Rad is a pretty powerful SARM as SARMS go.

    Like the others it does not aromitase and is devoid if the androgenic side effects. It is rather suppressive though.

    It has been shown to help reduce weight and swelling of the prostate and, actually aids in brain health. This is due to its ability to protect your gray matter from amyloid beta proteins. For these reasons it has been studied for Alzheimers treatment.

    Rad is mildly effective at increasing strength, lean muscle tissue and hardening. It's also commonly attributed to increase in mood and libido.

    Cycles are typically 15-20mg a day for 12 weeks for a male and 10mg for 8 weeks for a female. 30mg seems to be the high end dose where return goes away in the cycle logs I've read.

    You could throw this in anywhere really but, during pct if you do pct would not be a good option due to suppression. I think you'd be well served to run this at the tail end of your cycle into the beginning of your cruise as it may help with any loss in your feeling of well-being as hormones decline.

    It's a good match with LGD-4033.

  14. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,056

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,044
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,149
    Thanked in
    816 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Awesome info in here. Thanks to all who joined in and shared info.

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    731
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have a few rad-140 bottles I havenít touched yet. I might give them a go soon before the summer ends.

Similar Threads

  1. Sarms YK-11 Anyone??
    By Wagonman in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 10:33 AM
  2. Sarms
    By CMArnold51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:40 PM
  3. Looking for high quality & cheap SARMS - Look no further - Superior Sarms!
    By SuperiorSarms in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums