SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Sarms

What are they?

SARM's are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They have been developed to treat medical issues like muscle wasting, osteoporosis and even cancer.

They have similar effects (although usually not as pronounced) as anabolic steroids when it comes to tissue growth but, not as prone to produce the androgenic side effects such as, acne, hair growth, change in voice (ladies) and so on.

Overall, most SARM's offer less sides and harmful effects then typical AAS but, don't produce the radical changes in body composition, strength and hardness either. As with most things in the Enhanced world, the stronger the drug, the more sides.

MK-2866 AKA Ostarine -

P***ably the most used and readily available SARM out there. Ostarine is mildly suppressive when used at higher doses for long duration, 25mg 8+ weeks although it's not as suppressive as most AAS. It has very few negative side effects which makes it a popular choice and, it does a decent job at helping you gain lean tissue.

Typical doses are 25mg a week for 8+ weeks for men and 10mg a week for 8+ weeks in females.

Given its properties, Ostarine is a very good choice for women looking to dabble with enhancement use.

Results would be comparable to a weaker oral AAS such as Anavar. Slow steady gains in strength and surge weight with little sides.

I've personally used Ostarine during cruise periods before with trt doses of testosterone and had great results maintaining size.

Adding this SARM into an AAS cycle COULD be beneficial but, overall I don't think many people will notice much from it given how mild it is. If I were going to recommend adding it to a dieting phase, it would be during a cut since water retention is minimal and it's ability to preserve lean tissue could be utilized quite well.

More coming

Other potential positive effects -

Improved cholesterol and insulin resistance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the drugs that are commonly linked with sarms but are not actually sarms are the ones that are really beneficial such as mk-677 and gw50156

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I think the drugs that are commonly linked with sarms but are not actually sarms are the ones that are really beneficial such as mk-677 and gw50156
    Those two compounds, (MK and GW)are the ones I do notice effects!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Rep Points

Sarms are on the way to UncleZ stay tuned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Sarms are on the way to UncleZ stay tuned.
    Good monies!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,759 Posts
    Rep Points

S4 AKA Andarine

Much like all SARM's this one was produced for conditions such as muscle wasting but, it's shown positive effects at reducing the size of the prostate much line Finasteride. IE partially block dht binding to the prostate.

One major concern with Andarine is the reports of vision issues. Floaters are commonly reported as well as a yellow tinting and incorrect colors being seen.

Overall Andarine is a very mild SARM and typically used during cutting phases.

Typically S4 is dosed at 50mg 3-4 times a day since it's half life is only about 3 hours. Cycle lengths are commonly 6-8 weeks with 10 week cycles not being uncommon.

Hardening is the main positive result from S4 although some lean tissue and strength can be gained. S4 is also believe to help burn fat but, much line Anavar or winstrol this is a result from a greater metabolic environment and dieting overall then any small mechanism the drug may produce.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    S4 AKA Andarine

Much like all SARM's this one was produced for conditions such as muscle wasting but, it's shown positive effects at reducing the size of the prostate much line Finasteride. IE partially block dht binding to the prostate.

One major concern with Andarine is the reports of vision issues. Floaters are commonly reported as well as a yellow tinting and incorrect colors being seen.

Overall Andarine is a very mild SARM and typically used during cutting phases.

Typically S4 is dosed at 50mg 3-4 times a day since it's half life is only about 3 hours. Cycle lengths are commonly 6-8 weeks with 10 week cycles not being uncommon.

Hardening is the main positive result from S4 although some lean tissue and strength can be gained. S4 is also believe to help burn fat but, much line Anavar or winstrol this is a result from a greater metabolic environment and dieting overall then any small mechanism the drug may produce.
    Best sarm imo. The vision side effects are temporary, and really are not that bad... Iíve ran it quite a few times and I fucking love it.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    Best sarm imo. The vision side effects are temporary, and really are not that bad... Iíve ran it quite a few times and I fucking love it.
    I think my main concern is that something that messed with my eyes, even if it were short term, what long term issues could that possibly cause?

We're taking that risk everyday with most drugs though I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

I pretty much cycle s4 and GW year around. I used to get the vision side effect which is not that bad, but since I started dosing two days on one off I never experienced it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Andarine and Cardarine together gave me great results for leaning out and endurance

- - - Updated - - -

Andarine and Cardarine together gave me great results for leaning out and endurance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Creep View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Were you on cycle when running these sarms?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím curious what gear people are on when adding sarms to the recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    807 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, what trainwreck asked.

Thanks Monte for getting this up. Will be paying attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What are they?

SARM's are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. They have been developed to treat medical issues like muscle wasting, osteoporosis and even cancer.

They have similar effects (although usually not as pronounced) as anabolic steroids when it comes to tissue growth but, not as prone to produce the androgenic side effects such as, acne, hair growth, change in voice (ladies) and so on.

Overall, most SARM's offer less sides and harmful effects then typical AAS but, don't produce the radical changes in body composition, strength and hardness either. As with most things in the Enhanced world, the stronger the drug, the more sides.

MK-2866 AKA Ostarine -

P***ably the most used and readily available SARM out there. Ostarine is mildly suppressive when used at higher doses for long duration, 25mg 8+ weeks although it's not as suppressive as most AAS. It has very few negative side effects which makes it a popular choice and, it does a decent job at helping you gain lean tissue.

Typical doses are 25mg a week for 8+ weeks for men and 10mg a week for 8+ weeks in females.

Given its properties, Ostarine is a very good choice for women looking to dabble with enhancement use.

Results would be comparable to a weaker oral AAS such as Anavar. Slow steady gains in strength and surge weight with little sides.

I've personally used Ostarine during cruise periods before with trt doses of testosterone and had great results maintaining size.

Adding this SARM into an AAS cycle COULD be beneficial but, overall I don't think many people will notice much from it given how mild it is. If I were going to recommend adding it to a dieting phase, it would be during a cut since water retention is minimal and it's ability to preserve lean tissue could be utilized quite well.

More coming

Other potential positive effects -

Improved cholesterol and insulin resistance
    I've used osterine twice. The first during a 8 wk blast with npp and dbol. I really didn't notice anything. The second time I used it at the end of a similar blast. Started the last 2 weeks and continued for another 4 weeks after use with deca. I did see my strength stay sustainable after the drop of deca. I will say the first time I was still powerlifting, and my body fat was a bit higher. I never really looked into it, but maybe my bmi had something to do with not really seeing any affects. At least that's how I chalked it up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,759 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The_northman1522 View Post
    I've used osterine twice. The first during a 8 wk blast with npp and dbol. I really didn't notice anything. The second time I used it at the end of a similar blast. Started the last 2 weeks and continued for another 4 weeks after use with deca. I did see my strength stay sustainable after the drop of deca. I will say the first time I was still powerlifting, and my body fat was a bit higher. I never really looked into it, but maybe my bmi had something to do with not really seeing any affects. At least that's how I chalked it up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    You p***ably didn't notice it due to the dbol and npp.

Btw, I'm not an advocate of sarms. I think in general they're a waste of money and time.