Uncle Z


Sarms

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Sarms

  1. #31
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,949
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If anyone has any experiences they want to share go right ahead.

    I've used SARM's but not nearly to the lengths of some.

  2. #32
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13,870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,033
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Used Ostarine a couple times in between cycles. I liked it . Maintained my gains. Also i am a strong advocate of mk677 use it regularly. Helps with sleep, even if i get a few hours its a deep sleep . Helps w appetite as well.

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net

  3. #33
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,949
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Used Ostarine a couple times in between cycles. I liked it . Maintained my gains. Also i am a strong advocate of mk677 use it regularly. Helps with sleep, even if i get a few hours its a deep sleep . Helps w appetite as well.

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net
    Mk isn't a sarm but, it gets lumped in with them so I'll let it slide

  4. #34
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13,870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,033
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Mk isn't a sarm but, it gets lumped in with them so I'll let it slide
    Lol

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Swolewelder's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    779

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    168
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points
    16800100

    Iíd be interested to hear anyoneís thoughts/experiences with mk-677. Seems to be one of the most hyped up SARMs and Iíve seen it compared to GH (itís probably not nearly as powerful) but thatís what Iíve heard.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

  6. #36
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,949
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    Iíd be interested to hear anyoneís thoughts/experiences with mk-677. Seems to be one of the most hyped up SARMs and Iíve seen it compared to GH (itís probably not nearly as powerful) but thatís what Iíve heard.
    I'll make a separate thread for mk677 and GW50156 since they're not SARM's but get referred to as SARM's

  7. #37
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    533
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If anyone has any experiences they want to share go right ahead.

    I've used SARM's but not nearly to the lengths of some.
    I used LGD (even in high doses)


    I gladly leave it to girls and children.


    Nothing to do with any oral aas

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iíve used GW and S4. I think the efficacy completely depends on where youíre at in your AAS journey and also what your hoping for.

    Being that I cycle and PCT once a year, having something to help build or maintain gains can be of great benefit. If youíve abused your Androgen receptors for a long many years with high doses you may find them to be a waste.

    That being said Iíve been off everything for 14 months now and am probably going to jump on a sarm cycle soon.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'll make a separate thread for mk677 and GW50156 since they're not SARM's but get referred to as SARM's
    That would be appreciated. I am curious about those as well. And yes I did lump them in sarms even though they arenít truly a sarm. Thank you for opening this thread.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13,870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,033
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I was always interested in GW as well .

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net

  11. #41
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,949
    Thanked in
    2,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    That would be appreciated. I am curious about those as well. And yes I did lump them in sarms even though they arenít truly a sarm. Thank you for opening this thread.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    I was always interested in GW as well .

    ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net
    It shall be done.

  12. #42
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    29

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    Alright, so here's an honest tale of my current experience with Testolone RAD-140, which I eventually stacked with MK-677.

    Got the RAD from the most reputable supplier I could find and started with 15mg a day for the first week. By day three I was feeling the obvious effects. Aggression and that visceral libido boost that'll have you wanting to bone formerly not so bone-able chicks. It hits you mentally like a brick.. if you know what I'm saying. Crazy mental flashes of f*cking.

    My lifts wen't up immediately. I've had to recount my plates to be certain I was lifting what I thought I was lifting. I don't feel like breaking out the journal for numbers at the moment, but trust me on this..

    Week 2 I upped it to 30mg a day and now I'm an animal. I work a very physically intensive job on top of very heavy training. Where there was an issue there now isn't. I even stopped using pre workouts.

    OK, now shit gets crazy.. so I add 25mg of MK-677 Ibutamoren from another very reputable supplier. I previously had sleeping issues for going on 4 or 5 months since starting a new job with odd hours. I usually slept in 2-3 hour increments.... restless leg... absolutely horrible.

    By the 2nd day of taking the MK I was sleeping for a straight 5 -8 hours for the first time in a very long time. This is a game changer for me. I am HUNGRY.

    I've gone from 175lbs to 190+ in the last month. People are noticing my jackedness.

    I could go on, but I'm on the way to take this short bbw to poundtown. Speak of the devil...

Similar Threads

  1. Sarms YK-11 Anyone??
    By Wagonman in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 10:33 AM
  2. Sarms
    By CMArnold51 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:40 PM
  3. Looking for high quality & cheap SARMS - Look no further - Superior Sarms!
    By SuperiorSarms in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums