• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sarms

IML Gear Cream!
If anyone has any experiences they want to share go right ahead.

I've used SARM's but not nearly to the lengths of some.

Used Ostarine a couple times in between cycles. I liked it . Maintained my gains. Also i am a strong advocate of mk677 use it regularly. Helps with sleep, even if i get a few hours its a deep sleep . Helps w appetite as well.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Used Ostarine a couple times in between cycles. I liked it . Maintained my gains. Also i am a strong advocate of mk677 use it regularly. Helps with sleep, even if i get a few hours its a deep sleep . Helps w appetite as well.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net
Mk isn't a sarm but, it gets lumped in with them so I'll let it slide

I’d be interested to hear anyone’s thoughts/experiences with mk-677. Seems to be one of the most hyped up SARMs and I’ve seen it compared to GH (it’s probably not nearly as powerful) but that’s what I’ve heard.

I’d be interested to hear anyone’s thoughts/experiences with mk-677. Seems to be one of the most hyped up SARMs and I’ve seen it compared to GH (it’s probably not nearly as powerful) but that’s what I’ve heard.
I'll make a separate thread for mk677 and GW50156 since they're not SARM's but get referred to as SARM's

I’ve used GW and S4. I think the efficacy completely depends on where you’re at in your AAS journey and also what your hoping for.

Being that I cycle and PCT once a year, having something to help build or maintain gains can be of great benefit. If you’ve abused your Androgen receptors for a long many years with high doses you may find them to be a waste.

That being said I’ve been off everything for 14 months now and am probably going to jump on a sarm cycle soon.

I'll make a separate thread for mk677 and GW50156 since they're not SARM's but get referred to as SARM's

That would be appreciated. I am curious about those as well. And yes I did lump them in sarms even though they aren’t truly a sarm. Thank you for opening this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, so here's an honest tale of my current experience with Testolone RAD-140, which I eventually stacked with MK-677.

Got the RAD from the most reputable supplier I could find and started with 15mg a day for the first week. By day three I was feeling the obvious effects. Aggression and that visceral libido boost that'll have you wanting to bone formerly not so bone-able chicks. It hits you mentally like a brick.. if you know what I'm saying. Crazy mental flashes of f*cking.

My lifts wen't up immediately. I've had to recount my plates to be certain I was lifting what I thought I was lifting. I don't feel like breaking out the journal for numbers at the moment, but trust me on this..

Week 2 I upped it to 30mg a day and now I'm an animal. I work a very physically intensive job on top of very heavy training. Where there was an issue there now isn't. I even stopped using pre workouts.

OK, now shit gets crazy.. so I add 25mg of MK-677 Ibutamoren from another very reputable supplier. I previously had sleeping issues for going on 4 or 5 months since starting a new job with odd hours. I usually slept in 2-3 hour increments.... restless leg... absolutely horrible.

By the 2nd day of taking the MK I was sleeping for a straight 5 -8 hours for the first time in a very long time. This is a game changer for me. I am HUNGRY.

I've gone from 175lbs to 190+ in the last month. People are noticing my jackedness.

I could go on, but I'm on the way to take this short bbw to poundtown. Speak of the devil...

Alright, so here's an honest tale of my current experience with Testolone RAD-140, which I eventually stacked with MK-677.

Got the RAD from the most reputable supplier I could find and started with 15mg a day for the first week. By day three I was feeling the obvious effects. Aggression and that visceral libido boost that'll have you wanting to bone formerly not so bone-able chicks. It hits you mentally like a brick.. if you know what I'm saying. Crazy mental flashes of f*cking.

My lifts wen't up immediately. I've had to recount my plates to be certain I was lifting what I thought I was lifting. I don't feel like breaking out the journal for numbers at the moment, but trust me on this..

Week 2 I upped it to 30mg a day and now I'm an animal. I work a very physically intensive job on top of very heavy training. Where there was an issue there now isn't. I even stopped using pre workouts.

OK, now shit gets crazy.. so I add 25mg of MK-677 Ibutamoren from another very reputable supplier. I previously had sleeping issues for going on 4 or 5 months since starting a new job with odd hours. I usually slept in 2-3 hour increments.... restless leg... absolutely horrible.

By the 2nd day of taking the MK I was sleeping for a straight 5 -8 hours for the first time in a very long time. This is a game changer for me. I am HUNGRY.

I've gone from 175lbs to 190+ in the last month. People are noticing my jackedness.

I could go on, but I'm on the way to take this short bbw to poundtown. Speak of the devil...
There are some major benefits to sarms yup.

Mk677 isn't a SARM but, it's lumped in there and, it's VERY effective in short bursts. Improved sleep, hunger, igf, and so on.

Glad you're having a good experience.

Would be interested to see what you thought of the new line.

Back