• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroidfax

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven’t been on in a while with health issues. Steroidfax isn’t on here anymore are they still up and running??

Got an email from them today actually about them changing their domain?? Said they were previously hacked

I've purchased C250 x 10ml from them on numerous occasions over the past 2 years. Was always good, but not so with my last order. Label looked off and no reaction at the injection site. After 8 weeks at 1 ml per week, my labs are terrible. I'm actually where I was when I began TRT, just barely over 300 (I'm over 50, but it's still low, even for 60 or 70 years old). I worry that I might not have authentic product. It could be something wrong on my end, but seeing the website disappear and no email from the company explaining why the site is down doesn't spark confidence.

I've purchased C250 x 10ml from them on numerous occasions over the past 2 years. Was always good, but not so with my last order. Label looked off and no reaction at the injection site. After 8 weeks at 1 ml per week, my labs are terrible. I'm actually where I was when I began TRT, just barely over 300 (I'm over 50, but it's still low, even for 60 or 70 years old). I worry that I might not have authentic product. It could be something wrong on my end, but seeing the website disappear and no email from the company explaining why the site is down doesn't spark confidence.

What kind of reaction are u expecting at the injection site? An explosion, a nuclear meltdown, balloons and confetti? Jk lol, And did you not read this thread cuz the guy a few posts above yours said they changed domain name so that's why you can't find it. Send a bottle off to be tested and you'll know what is exactly in your bottle.

Back