• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Btc via Credit card

getumbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was using Simplex that goes through coinbase that would allow me to purchase BTC via credit card without having to register an account. I would just input the amout wanted and transfer to my wallet. For some unkown reason i have been blocked. Can someone please pm me a sight that doesnt require registration? The state i live in doesn't allow any cryptocurtency transactions thus the reason for non registration.

localbitcoins is a site where you can find someone to meet up with locally and trade BTC for cash. Just filter the search criteria to only include "local meetup" and "cash" (or venmo if you wanna use CC).

localbitcoins is a site where you can find someone to meet up with locally and trade BTC for cash. Just filter the search criteria to only include "local meetup" and "cash" (or venmo if you wanna use CC).

Sounds like trouble in the making. (Robberies, etc.).

I do not think that there are any ways left to purchase Bitcoin via credit card if you live in the US. It is ok in other countries.

Sounds like trouble in the making. (Robberies, etc.).

Nah you just make sure to meet in a public place like a coffee shop or whatev

Localbitcoin has been successful for me many times, but coinbase is way more efficient. Coinbase allows you to purchase btc via CC or bank transfer. I would recommend coinbase to everyone using btc tbh

Localbitcoin has been successful for me many times, but coinbase is way more efficient. Coinbase allows you to purchase btc via CC or bank transfer. I would recommend coinbase to everyone using btc tbh
Are you in the US? Coinbase would definitely NOT let me make purchases by credit card. That is only for those outside the US.

I think the guys from Florida tho cant because of state laws there I do cc over coin base tho and I'm stateside

My state doent allow any crptocurrency transactions. I was using simplex for several years but "due to policy" i got blocked out. I was hoping there might be another source that doesnt require registration, because once i input my state into the address i get blocked.

Yup! I just had to go through a card verification process that took like 2 days but then after i was cleared i have a 5000$ limit on instant BTC purchases with the CC

It would not even let me enter a credit card. What am I doing wrong? Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
We do not support credit cards at this time. Please add a debit card or bank account.We do not support credit cards at this time. Please add a debit card or bank account.

You may not be doing anything wrong. Coinbase doesn’t accept CC in my state any longer either, they haven’t in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i should have stated that i have been using a debit card not a credit card. Not sure why i suddenly got blocked. I may end up trying WU or MG again. I was blocked out over a year ago hopefully they will allow me to do transactions.

sometimes guys get confused when you say credit card, what i find to be the norm is you can use DEBIT CARD TO PURCHASE, and NOT CREDIT CARD AND THAT IS ACTUALLY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES POLICY, i did a little research because i couldnt use my credit card and it was my visa card company that had the block on it, but yes you can use your debit card.....
i use cex.10 they been the easiest and im fucking computer incompetent and illiterate.
they have the cell app too, and i liked the fact they have the wallett built in they store for you and they have extra security i go to my email to confirm it, makes it harder for thieves....
for me they were the first ones that made it happen for me,
thank you

Get Shredded!
Thanks, theboneman. Not much transparency about how all this works.

Back