• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Touchdown Mfs!
c46c66de89af4670aa6e14e8d18448cb.jpg

Great man! I love these guys and have never had a prob till now. I'm sure its being resolved though, I just haven't heard anything yet from rep or customer service. Hopefully soon. Enjoy!

I mean what cycle do you have planned?

Week 1-6 test e 500mg
Week 1-8 var 50mg, win 50 mg
Week 6-12 test e 500mg, tren e 400-500
Week 12-15 test p 4-500mg, tren ace 300
Week 15-20 test p 300-400, tren ace 300-400, win 50, var 50 mg.

Week 1-6 test e 500mg
Week 1-8 var 50mg, win 50 mg
Week 6-12 test e 500mg, tren e 400-500
Week 12-15 test p 4-500mg, tren ace 300
Week 15-20 test p 300-400, tren ace 300-400, win 50, var 50 mg.
definitely take lots of nac and stay well hydrated. 14 weeks of orals is ALOT even for me lol and I usually push the Envelope

definitely take lots of nac and stay well hydrated. 14 weeks of orals is ALOT even for me lol and I usually push the Envelope

Can I ask you what you would do differently then me with this cycle?

Ask GGG! I’m sure he runs a lot of Monster combos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Great man! I love these guys and have never had a prob till now. I'm sure its being resolved though, I just haven't heard anything yet from rep or customer service. Hopefully soon. Enjoy!

PM me bro , make sure you include order number.

id keep the orals to the first 4 weeks and then add them back for the last. 8 weeks of orals at that dose is pretty dangerous and if you absolutely insist on running then that long cut the doses in half. I would definitely just do first 4 last 4 50/50 tho you’ll get a lot more out of the cycle imo. Running the orals for extended periods can affect a lot of things including metabolism and how your body processes food and eliminates toxins. You’d more than likely get to a point where your not using the bathroom regularly and not properly digesting nutrients and that’s not good at all. This is coming from a guy who is all about running high doses and pushing the issue but take it from me. Save the extra orals for another run brother this is a marathon not a race. When do you plan on pulling bloods?

Also what AI do you have on hand and how do you plan on dosing it? Are you using that Clen and what peptides are thoes in your td pic?

Also what AI do you have on hand and how do you plan on dosing it? Are you using that Clen and what peptides are thoes in your td pic?

Clen I’m saving for future cycle. I have nolva and clomid 50, nolva 20mg. Using clomis ed 50mg but stopped using nolva .... also that is HCG 5000ui.

id keep the orals to the first 4 weeks and then add them back for the last. 8 weeks of orals at that dose is pretty dangerous and if you absolutely insist on running then that long cut the doses in half. I would definitely just do first 4 last 4 50/50 tho you’ll get a lot more out of the cycle imo. Running the orals for extended periods can affect a lot of things including metabolism and how your body processes food and eliminates toxins. You’d more than likely get to a point where your not using the bathroom regularly and not properly digesting nutrients and that’s not good at all. This is coming from a guy who is all about running high doses and pushing the issue but take it from me. Save the extra orals for another run brother this is a marathon not a race. When do you plan on pulling bloods?

Duly noted... Also pulled bloods last Friday and see dr. At end of month.

what Ai and dosage would you do?

what Ai and dosage would you do?
everyone is different brother and what works for me may or may not work for you. I’m very fortunate in the fact that I can run over a gram of test and barely use an ai. I prefer arimidex personally and I’d say a good starting point for you would be .5mg of arimidex every 3rd day and adjust it from there with blood work and knowing your body

everyone is different brother and what works for me may or may not work for you. I’m very fortunate in the fact that I can run over a gram of test and barely use an ai. I prefer arimidex personally and I’d say a good starting point for you would be .5mg of arimidex every 3rd day and adjust it from there with blood work and knowing your body

Bad ass thanks brotha

Clen I’m saving for future cycle. I have nolva and clomid 50, nolva 20mg. Using clomis ed 50mg but stopped using nolva .... also that is HCG 5000ui.
Are you referring to the nolva and clomid as the AIs you have on hand? Making sure you realize that neither of those are an AI. Also, what is your reasoning for using clomid on cycle?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the nolva and clomid as the AIs you have on hand? Making sure you realize that neither of those are an AI. Also, what is your reasoning for using clomid on cycle?

Yes I’m aware. These are all I have on hand.. ordering aromasin or arimidex. I was told to use that while on cycle, please educate me brotha

Get Shredded!
Yes I’m aware. These are all I have on hand.. ordering aromasin or arimidex. I was told to use that while on cycle, please educate me brotha
I would suggest aromasin, better on your lipid profile than adex, especially when running tren. Clomid was p*** suggested to you to help stimulate gonadotropin release and increase LH, which MAY help natural test production on cycle. I would stick with the HCG and save the clomid for post, assuming you are doing a PCT.

I would suggest aromasin, better on your lipid profile than adex, especially when running tren. Clomid was p*** suggested to you to help stimulate gonadotropin release and increase LH, which MAY help natural test production on cycle. I would stick with the HCG and save the clomid for post, assuming you are doing a PCT.

How would you dose the aromasin?

How would you dose the aromasin?

Everyone converts at at a different rate. Only way you will know is to get bloods done and see what dose works for you.

Some people feel better with there estrogen a little higher, some lower. 12.5 ed would be way too much for me. I only use 25 mg split up throughout the week on 500 mg test. Jswole said he doesn't need anything at a gram.

Back