• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s up guys/gals

Chickenleggs1000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I’m not new to the forum in the sense that I’ve been ordering loads of stuff from sponsors I see on this forum. But I decided to make an account cuz why not. So hello lol

Welcome to the forum!

Well hi there! When you say loads of stuff, do you mean gear or are you getting that special cow jizz that I hear jacks people up? I dont see that posted in the open because Monte says thats a no no but I hear some sponsors have it private. LMK. :sheep::D
Hey guys, I’m not new to the forum in the sense that I’ve been ordering loads of stuff from sponsors I see on this forum. But I decided to make an account cuz why not. So hello lol

Well hi there! When you say loads of stuff, do you mean gear or are you getting that special cow jizz that I hear jacks people up? I dont see that posted in the open because Monte says thats a no no but I hear some sponsors have it private. LMK. :sheep::D

That cow jizz is too hard to get a hold of. I tried it once, couldn’t handle the pumps. And u don’t even wanna imagine the PIP I got from that thick substance.

IML Gear Cream!
Welome to ASF from Crazy Steroid! If we can help at all please let us know!!

Monte says eq is a waste of barrel space. But I can get you two eq strait from the tap from the local Amish. Lmk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back