• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What cha want?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would you guys like to see in the sub as far as topics go?

I've been doing my rants lately and they have been fun and informative at the same time.

More of the same? Thoughts on diet? Training? Drug combinations and doses? General health?

I hate the same old cookie cuter topics so something new if not strange would be fun.

More diet or training we a a shit ton of threads on the gear part

What Frank said - Diet. Looking through previous logs and threads on diet, it seems that in just the past couple of years thoughts on diet have changed. I know that diets can be / are very individualistic, but there also seems to be varying degrees of disagreement on nutrient timing, carb cycling, macro proportions etc.

I say diet tips and tricks.

i say diet and building a cut or bulk stack with what ya have on hand... like me i tend to order just random stuff at a whim.. never really truly say ok gonna bulk lets order all i need for the bulk...i'm too sporadic , like a little kid.. oh thats looks good might try some of that.. uh so does that, lets grab bottle of that... LOL

i say diet and building a cut or bulk stack with what ya have on hand... like me i tend to order just random stuff at a whim.. never really truly say ok gonna bulk lets order all i need for the bulk...i'm too sporadic , like a little kid.. oh thats looks good might try some of that.. uh so does that, lets grab bottle of that... LOL
haha, i know how that goes. I'm like a fat kid in a candy shop.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like nutrition is the leader.

Let's break it down then. What about nutrition?

Timing? Info on different styles of dieting? Food choices? Gut health? Insulin resistance. Keto and why you probably shouldn't do it?

SARMS. We all talk about oils and orals all the time, let's focus a thread on sarms.

Waste of time and money?
Not worth adding to a cycle?
Not worth running by themseleves?
Good if incorporated with other aas?
Is dylan gemelli a fucking moron?

Shit like that, ya know?

SARMS. We all talk about oils and orals all the time, let's focus a thread on sarms.

Waste of time and money?
Not worth adding to a cycle?
Not worth running by themseleves?
Good if incorporated with other aas?
Is dylan gemelli a fucking moron?

Shit like that, ya know?

This...
SARMS are real my wife has put on a shit ton of muscle with minimal dose of rad140. A buddy blew up like a first cycle on LDG 4033, and I recently read another user had the cardio sides of tren vanish with the use of GW501516 in cycle. Very curious about others thoughts and experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This...
SARMS are real my wife has put on a shit ton of muscle with minimal dose of rad140. A buddy blew up like a first cycle on LDG 4033, and I recently read another user had the cardio sides of tren vanish with the use of GW501516 in cycle. Very curious about others thoughts and experiences.

Noted.

I've used quite a few extensively with various results.

Ok so sarms and why you probably shouldn't keto.

I am super curious what others have run sarms wise and stacked with what? And for sure saying no to Keto is the first step to not being labeled forever small by your buddies.

Get Shredded!
have to laugh at ya knocking keto... i'm gonna bet 98% of ya are in ketosis throughout almost all of your cutting phase...lol.. as for bulking all ya do is up your calories... ya do remember that fat is 9, prot/carb are 4 right...lol.. so its pretty easy

- - - Updated - - -

have to laugh at ya knocking keto... i'm gonna bet 98% of ya are in ketosis throughout almost all of your cutting phase...lol.. as for bulking all ya do is up your calories... ya do remember that fat is 9, prot/carb are 4 right...lol.. so its pretty easy

- - - Updated - - -
I'm sure you'll be able to teach me a ton on the subject when it gets posted.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with most body builders are in ketosis when on a serious cut and especially during peak week before a show.. but the keto diet fad is not at all the same animal. People are fucktards and don’t realize how dangerous truly being in ketosis is. I don’t think many realize that it is not for the faint of heart and in my opinion should only be utilized by very experienced athletes. I only promote it for people with a very small window of improvement available. For example someone trying to get their pro card in nationals after years of shows verses the true novice sitting at 10% body fat.

Back