D-Bol.....Used to be the Breakfast of Champions.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I can remember back in the 90's when D-Bol was a staple in everyone's kitchen cabinet in the gym, because it worked, and it worked FAST. I can also remember more than one friend of mine using only D-Bol by itself and making quality, good, gains in muscle mass and strength, way more so than Testosterone alone would. I know everyone claims Test is the Best, but from my experience, along with many of my friends that were scared to death of needles, the good old D-Bol was the King. If you seen these guys in tank tops and training in the gym, they were Beasts! One of my best friends could have competed and probably would have won many local bodybuilding show by only taking D-Bol alone! To top it off, to this day he won't ever use a needle and still has a great body compared to anybody. He is no Arnold, but his arms are at least 18 inches.....pretty cut! Another thing about D-Bol I liked was that it didn't mess with my blood sugar levels like Test did. Shoot up a bunch of test and over time, your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels will bottom out really fast, and you will fell flat as hell. You will also have to eat constantly in order to keep your blood sugar levels up or you will crash and feel like shit on Test alone. Not D-Bol.....it doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to crash, and I've seen personally permanent gains in muscle from this drug. The new generation of lifters all say D-Bol is shit and gains are only temporary as soon as you quit taking it you loose everything, bullshit. I have seen guys shredded in D-Bol alone...their diet was perfect and they trained hard.....too much emphasis is placed on the drugs....diet and training is very important when on the juice and if your diet is clean, high in protein, low in junk foods, and you are pushing yourself hard in the gym, D-Bol is hard to beat for size, muscle growth, and pumps. Maybe the ingredients were better then, but I've seen some VERY impressive bodies and gains on the good old D-Bol alone. "He's growing like a baby gorilla on D-Bol" is what we used to say.....it is a great tool for building the muscles if you clean up you diet and train hard....trust me on that...

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    833 Posts
    Rep Points

D-BOL is still great, you should try it with test and really watch it shine.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    918 Posts
    Rep Points

Dbol is still the breakfast of champions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

Holy wall of fucking text. Paragraphs mother fucker, do you write them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thehillbilly View Post
    I can remember back in the 90's when D-Bol was a staple in everyone's kitchen cabinet in the gym, because it worked, and it worked FAST. I can also remember more than one friend of mine using only D-Bol by itself and making quality, good, gains in muscle mass and strength, way more so than Testosterone alone would. I know everyone claims Test is the Best, but from my experience, along with many of my friends that were scared to death of needles, the good old D-Bol was the King. If you seen these guys in tank tops and training in the gym, they were Beasts! One of my best friends could have competed and probably would have won many local bodybuilding show by only taking D-Bol alone! To top it off, to this day he won't ever use a needle and still has a great body compared to anybody. He is no Arnold, but his arms are at least 18 inches.....pretty cut! Another thing about D-Bol I liked was that it didn't mess with my blood sugar levels like Test did. Shoot up a bunch of test and over time, your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels will bottom out really fast, and you will fell flat as hell. You will also have to eat constantly in order to keep your blood sugar levels up or you will crash and feel like shit on Test alone. Not D-Bol.....it doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to crash, and I've seen personally permanent gains in muscle from this drug. The new generation of lifters all say D-Bol is shit and gains are only temporary as soon as you quit taking it you loose everything, bullshit. I have seen guys shredded in D-Bol alone...their diet was perfect and they trained hard.....too much emphasis is placed on the drugs....diet and training is very important when on the juice and if your diet is clean, high in protein, low in junk foods, and you are pushing yourself hard in the gym, D-Bol is hard to beat for size, muscle growth, and pumps. Maybe the ingredients were better then, but I've seen some VERY impressive bodies and gains on the good old D-Bol alone. "He's growing like a baby gorilla on D-Bol" is what we used to say.....it is a great tool for building the muscles if you clean up you diet and train hard....trust me on that...
    Actually added test ESP at trt doses does not effect your sugar levels .. you're actually more likely to be Insulin sensitive.

It's why people look and feel better on test.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Rep Points

Agree 100% with Sherk!

Never heard of test impacting blood sugar levels....?

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,886 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisptrt View Post
    Actually added test ESP at trt doses does not effect your sugar levels .. you're actually more likely to be Insulin sensitive.

It's why people look and feel better on test.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    I actually just had blood work for this exact reason.. I have been going hypo for a short duration in which was almost multiple times on the regular.. my doctor decided to pull some bloods, everything came back on point and it does not affect blood sugar levels.. in fact testosterone can help reduce insulin resistance.. I was more curious that's why I requested the blood work, and my doctor was simply entertaining me, but he was curious as well..

However our bodies can experience a false sense of hypoglycemia, however it's through different mechanisms of action that is not directly related from testosterone but rather the metabolism..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Rep Points

Long runs of moderate test definitely affect my blood sugar levels. Iíve had blood work reveal that Iím not diabetic but I go hypo all the time. The only thing I can think of is when Iím running 500mg test weekly it starts to happen after 6 weeks or so. I stuff granola bars in my pocket and try to ride it out. Limit caffeine - add caffeine... sweet potatoes errryday ... blood sugar test... nothing .. canít figure it out

but the statement about test making me feel Ďfakeí hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Long runs of moderate test definitely affect my blood sugar levels. Iíve had blood work reveal that Iím not diabetic but I go hypo all the time. The only thing I can think of is when Iím running 500mg test weekly it starts to happen after 6 weeks or so. I stuff granola bars in my pocket and try to ride it out. Limit caffeine - add caffeine... sweet potatoes errryday ... blood sugar test... nothing .. canít figure it out

but the statement about test making me feel Ďfakeí hypo is legit. Blood sugar levels are normal and I feel dizzy , lightheaded , shaky , over stimulated, pale faced and sweaty.

Id like to learn more about how to prevent this ... and whether or not it is related to testosterone...

thanks

The same shit happens to me..... Iím never on one thing though so itís impossible to figure out if itís one compound or two..... off cycle I have never once had that problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe your confusing being Hypo with Lethargy? Cus many steroids make me feel lethargic including high amounts of test above 500 honestly I don't even feel good going past 500, 250 is the only dose that's makes feel "good" and not slouched and bunked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    Holy wall of fucking text. Paragraphs mother fucker, do you write them?
    This isn't an English class 101 bro....
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveFish View Post
    Maybe your confusing being Hypo with Lethargy? Cus many steroids make me feel lethargic including high amounts of test above 500 honestly I don't even feel good going past 500, 250 is the only dose that's makes feel "good" and not slouched and bunked out.

Pretty much same feeling I get when I pound a 20oz redbull, shaky hands and and anxious feeling with a strange lightness in my chest..... it only lasts 15-30 minutes usually

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Rep Points

Mine issue comes and go -def not lethargy.

its more like over stimulated feeling. Clammy and shaky , just feel like shit.

The Ďfalseí sense of hypoglycemia because multiple blood tests she that Iím not diabetic.. it comes and goes so there could be a specific reason that I have just not figured out yet.

Zwhit mentioned regulating my caffeine intake. Which I have done and has helped , also sweet potatoes daily has helped but every once in a while it creeps up on me. Been year or two since Iíve even looked at Tren so I know itís not that.

Today is a good day tho, yesterday was too. Donít take the good days for granted boys n girls! Enjoy life. ✌️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Same here. I keep a cliff bars in my truck to help me. For me it comes on if I have anything high in carbs or sweet in the AM. Iím been trying to figure it out for years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Mine issue comes and go -def not lethargy.

its more like over stimulated feeling. Clammy and shaky , just feel like shit.

The Ďfalseí sense of hypoglycemia because multiple blood tests she that Iím not diabetic.. it comes and goes so there could be a specific reason that I have just not figured out yet.

Zwhit mentioned regulating my caffeine intake. Which I have done and has helped , also sweet potatoes daily has helped but every once in a while it creeps up on me. Been year or two since Iíve even looked at Tren so I know itís not that.

Today is a good day tho, yesterday was too. Donít take the good days for granted boys n girls! Enjoy life.
    I agree on that high doses test makes me shaky shaky but I have bad nerves anyways but then low to moderate tren I'm way too overstimulated while feeling like shit lol