• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen protocol

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever try 2 DAYS on 2 Days off? Input on this vs 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

I've only done the 2 weeks on 2weeks off method

Thanks for the input

2 week, it limits side effects & the body's ability to get used to.

Yeah usually i run 2 weeks on/off then increase the dose slightly each consecutive 2 weeks

You suggest the 2 days on 2 days off or what protocol you suggest?
Low dose, 50mcg until fat loss stops, increase to 60-65 keep it there till fat loss stops. Once you hit 80-100 take time off.

Don't make dosing decisions on getting sides. Most guys will stop getting sides like shakes and think it's not working anymore but it is.

Two weeks on Two weeks off is better then 2 days on 2 days off imo.

Ketotifen and you can run it for 4weeks straight but I think cycling it is better for your body. 2 weeks on 2 off is the general suggestion and there is more reasons for that than just keeping it working. That shit is really not good for you. Albuterol has much less side effects just saying.

Low dose, 50mcg until fat loss stops, increase to 60-65 keep it there till fat loss stops. Once you hit 80-100 take time off.

Don't make dosing decisions on getting sides. Most guys will stop getting sides like shakes and think it's not working anymore but it is.

Two weeks on Two weeks off is better then 2 days on 2 days off imo.

This is a dumb question... I will take it before fasted cardio, but should I stay away with a pre/fat burner powder at the same time as taking clen? To much stimulate?

I train 12 hours later, so I will take a pre then.

I used to never do fasted cardio, so I would take clen first thing in the morning and good to go. Now, I swear by it lol

Thanks for your help and time!

Clen and cardio always makes me feel like I’m going to have a heart attack and when I went over 80-100 was pretty scary for me .

IML Gear Cream!
When you guys taking it? Before fasted cardio, bad idea?

When you guys taking it? Before fasted cardio, bad idea?
I typically take it first thing in the morning.

As far as taking it before cardio, you'll have to see how you feel after taking it for a few days before you can make a good decision there.

2 on 2 off works best for me. Also, I workout at 4 am. Take my coffee and preworkout and its plenty to get me going. I take Clen half hour before lunch.

Ketotifen and you can run it for 4weeks straight but I think cycling it is better for your body. 2 weeks on 2 off is the general suggestion and there is more reasons for that than just keeping it working. That shit is really not good for you. Albuterol has much less side effects just saying.

I scooped up some pharma clean and t3 and a buddy said Benadryl helps upregulate the receptors. I have read up on ketotifen but wasn’t sure on a source. Is it pretty safe to order online or is it a heavy faked item? I checked the source that I got the Clem and t3 from but no dice. Found a couple of research labs that carry it but am always hesitant about those places. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back