• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who would you like to see Trump run against for Potus

Who would you like to see run against Trump

• Total voters

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For embarrassment reasons only. Trump would have a field day with these candidates

Last edited:
I picked Charley. I figure he will be a write in.
I would say Joe Biden but he already fucked up by not running last election. Hate to say it but I think odds are pretty good that Trump will win again. I dont see anyone from the democratic party being a serious threat and Trump has done some good things but even if he fucks up royally and continues to lie and stick his foot in his mouth, he has more than enough crackers that will support him no matter what he does or does not do. Thats just the way it is. He has added entertainment value to the position and people are eating it up.

For embarrassment reasons only. Trump would have a field day with these candidates
Joe Biden "The Groper"
Elizabeth Warren .05% Native American
Beto O'rourke had 35 people attend his last rally
Charley well it's just Charlie

Joe Biden "The Groper"
Elizabeth Warren .05% Native American
Beto O'rourke had 35 people attend his last rally
Charley well it's just Charlie
Beto..... His name Robert. That's how you get the Hispanic vote though I guess.

I have decided to run for office in 2024. I will suggest malfeasance as my Vice President. I will appoint only ASF members to my administration.

I believe, together, we can make the world great.

Military expansion is priority.

That is all :)

Beto..... His name Robert. That's how you get the Hispanic vote though I guess.
It was funny as shit when he almost fell off the table he was standing on at one of his rallies

That is one piss poor list. Obviously had to go with charley

Charley has been mia. Someone should check on him, not it though

There was awhile back he went almost a month without logging in. It was so quiet, I assumed the worst.

Not it.

Someone tagged me from behind so I guess I'm it. I pm'd him 2 days ago he's yet to reply

IML Gear Cream!
Im going to need a new t-shirt soon.
616b371d9a17134be048ac07fb086555.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Now thats funny.
Im not a trump fan at all but the democrats have to get over the last election and probably the next one. Too much whining and acting like soft cunts.
They dont realize if you cant beat them, join them. Its obvious his way appeals to the majority so they need to change some of their approaches.

Im going to need a new t-shirt soon.
616b371d9a17134be048ac07fb086555.jpg

Now thats funny.
Im not a trump fan at all but the democrats have to get over the last election and probably the next one. Too much whining and acting like soft cunts.
They dont realize if you cant beat them, join them. Its obvious his way appeals to the majority so they need to change some of their approaches.
I just personally would like to see a bit more centralized. The right really hasn't changed, yet the left is litteraly swinging from Lenin's nutsack. And the 4 anti American flappy cunt bags need head shots.

I'm in Idaho. I dont have that problem. They're moving in from California though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That's the other thing. They all vote Dem, then taxes raise, cost of living goes up. Then they move out, and do the same thing in other states. The millennial virus.

I love going to Boise for work. Im in pa, and neither major city can wrap there heads around the mass exit.

That's the other thing. They all vote Dem, then taxes raise, cost of living goes up. Then they move out, and do the same thing in other states. The millennial virus.

I love going to Boise for work. Im in pa, and neither major city can wrap there heads around the mass exit.

I hear you. I work as a Political Consultant. I see it at the Capitol during session all the time.

But you guys grow some of the nicest Christmas trees though
Fuck Christmas trees and snow. Im trying to move to one of 2 different countries. Texas or if things go right...Venezmerica.

Wanna stop illegal immigration? Expand New Mexico all the way down to Mexico City.

Tell canada to grow a pair of nuts or Wisconsin will be touching Alaska.

i'd like to see majority of ASF members in this shirt all at a rally, and see what the snowflakes would do...lol..prob shit raindrops i'm guessing
I wear it out, and have never had an issue

NEW CNN POLL: Every Dem candidate is beating Trump by at least 5% in their latest poll. Are these idiots kidding me do they think we forgot they had HRC as projected winner LOL.
They claim the reason is that people don't care that their 401ks are a little fatter and the economy is stronger they state Americans are now concerned about those babies locked in cages at the border and how Putin is now the Presidents friend. WAKE UP CNN. I say make the economy stronger put more money in your 401k and send the babies to Mighty Mouse he'll eat them. Thats's how he gets his super powers

NEW CNN POLL: Every Dem candidate is beating Trump by at least 5% in their latest poll. Are these idiots kidding me do they think we forgot they had HRC as projected winner LOL.
They claim the reason is that people don't care that their 401ks are a little fatter and the economy is stronger they state Americans are now concerned about those babies locked in cages at the border and how Putin is now the Presidents friend. WAKE UP CNN. I say make the economy stronger put more money in your 401k and send the babies to Mighty Mouse he'll eat them. Thats's how he gets his super powers
That's statistically impossible. It has to be all the candidates polled as a whole vs Trump. That might be. Where was the polling done...downtown Atlanta maybe? Baltimore(they sure know how to pick them there)? Lower Bronx?

That's statistically impossible. It has to be all the candidates polled as a whole vs Trump. That might be. Where was the polling done...downtown Atlanta maybe? Baltimore(they sure know how to pick them there)? Lower Bronx?

They claim it was a SRSS poll lol

Now thats funny.

Do none of you guys remember Republicans being total cunts the entire time Obama was in office? You do realize both parties do this constantly right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do none of you guys remember Republicans being total cunts the entire time Obama was in office? You do realize both parties do this constantly right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I remember. I was a total cunt once I lost my great medical benefits, my doctor unless I wanted to pay for out of coverage area rates, and was forced to settle for sub par insurance or pay a penalty. The affordable care act was a complete disaster. This also comes from an insider's perspective who was top leadership in one of the sites rolling that garbage out to America. That's a black stain I leave off my resume.

Last edited:
Back