• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Power of prayer and well wishes..

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My brothers and sisters.. many here don't know me personally. I like it that way.. but a few of you do.

It's come to my attention that one of our long tenured and well respected brothers, has a young son in the hospital battling pneumonia..

For purposes of privacy.. We'll call his son "Singletary"..

This member has his hands full... working full time.. and spends a ton of time on here helping bro's out.. but he's a dedicated family man most importantly.

If I told you who.. You'd never believe me because when he's here, he doesn't act like he's the parent of a severally sick kid currently hospitalized ..

I started this thread because I believe in the power of praying for others.. not yourself.. and power of well wishes..

If we can get as many bros and sis'es as possible to respond to this thread with a quick well wish or prayer that God checks in and watches over his son, no matter the outcome..

Thank you all in advance.. for all who respond to this thread..

This is not a joke or bullshit.. any and all well wishes are welcome.. All religions.. Let's give this guy back some of the energy that's he's put in this forum..

Maybe at some point.. he may reveal himself and say thank you.. but thats his choice.. Let's let him know we have his back know matter what..

prayers sent bro

Thank Heck.. I'm not surprised to see you chime in first.. Real people doing real things for other real people is the theme here..

You fit in perfectly.

And this is definitely someone you know and respect on here bro.. for sure.

Best wishes Buddy.Hope he comes through and gets well.

Prayer sent

God bless this boy may he get well soon in Jesus name!

Matthew 18:20

Sending my thoughts and prayers so that your boy may heal and enjoy good health. Wishing you well bud so that you may enjoy many healthy years of fatherhood.

Best wishes ... i know if my children so much as sneeze i start to worry. Will definitely keep the child in thoughts and prayer.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

God bless him ...prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I remember when my son was born with some issues. The board gave me such support it kept me going through the hardest time in my life. It really is a family here so he has my support, best wishes and prayers.

IML Gear Cream!
Hope he gets better... energy and prayers sent for this young man.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Prayers are being sent his way now! Tell him to stay strong!

Prayers and positive energy sent his way. I have seen some amazing inexplicable things happen with faith. Gods speed with is little ones recovery.

Sending my best wishes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sending prayers and positive thoughts and vibes to him and his son

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My prayers and heart go out. I could only imagine being in his shoes. Stay strong brother you have all of us in your corner.

Saddest and most hurtful thing in the world is a hurt child!!

I pray for guidance and healing for the little one and for the parents I pray for strength and understanding.

Makes my heart melt when a little one is going through stuff out of our control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish the boy a speedy recovery and his dad strength will his kid is sick worst feeling in the world is to have your child hurt.

Until you have a child, you can never truly understand.

May God grant him and his blessings, grace and favor.

Yes I am a father and a grandfather and have lived my life trying to have a not give a shit attitude but when it comes to my son and grandson I would gladly trade places with them when they are hurting.It's a pain you have that you can't describe.

I've been in these shoes before, I've witnessed the mighty power of God's miracles through prayers and faith. I pray for his son to be in health and him and family to be in peace.. Also the hands and minds of those caring for him to be led with Godly wisdom and understanding.

Praying for the Lord Jesus Christ to heal this man's son and his family from all the worry that they're going through.

I know how serious pneumonia can be and I can't imagine watching my child be stuck in the hospital, I'm feeling like there's nothing I can do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

May the Most High provide healing and peace to the child. My heart goes out to the family. I was in the same situation myself as a child at 4 or 5 years age. Was very close to death but the Most High allowed/made certain situations come about that literally prevented me from passing on.

My brothers and sisters.. many here don't know me personally. I like it that way.. but a few of you do.

It's come to my attention that one of our long tenured and well respected brothers, has a young son in the hospital battling pneumonia..

For purposes of privacy.. We'll call his son "Singletary"..

This member has his hands full... working full time.. and spends a ton of time on here helping bro's out.. but he's a dedicated family man most importantly.

If I told you who.. You'd never believe me because when he's here, he doesn't act like he's the parent of a severally sick kid currently hospitalized ..

I started this thread because I believe in the power of praying for others.. not yourself.. and power of well wishes..

If we can get as many bros and sis'es as possible to respond to this thread with a quick well wish or prayer that God checks in and watches over his son, no matter the outcome..

Thank you all in advance.. for all who respond to this thread..

This is not a joke or bullshit.. any and all well wishes are welcome.. All religions.. Let's give this guy back some of the energy that's he's put in this forum..

Maybe at some point.. he may reveal himself and say thank you.. but thats his choice.. Let's let him know we have his back know matter what..
Man this means a lot brother I want to thank you so much for sending this out and for all the prayers I’ve received. I’m happy to say he’s made a 100% recovery and is doing well. It was a scary experience since he’s just a baby and so helpless. I prayed that he would make a full recovery as we were constantly in and out the hospital for a week. Thanks again bro some things are never forgotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everybody who reached out and sent there prayers, vibes, and blessings.

Back