• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

past due review and new order props

spartan3924

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just finished up my 3rd TPP/NPP cycle from GC. did some carb cycling and still managed to put on a clean 8lbs while staying full and strong. joints felt great. just order some test iso for a future cycle and accidentally short changed GC due to the bitcoin atm raping me. GC took the hit on his end and said no worries which is exactly why he's the best source on here. next order ill def make it up to him which is only fair but seriously a stand up move. I'm not the best at posting but ill update everyone after running the iso, which is supposed to be great, a few weeks. thanks again GC!

Thanks for the kind words.

just finished up my 3rd TPP/NPP cycle from GC. did some carb cycling and still managed to put on a clean 8lbs while staying full and strong. joints felt great. just order some test iso for a future cycle and accidentally short changed GC due to the bitcoin atm raping me. GC took the hit on his end and said no worries which is exactly why he's the best source on here. next order ill def make it up to him which is only fair but seriously a stand up move. I'm not the best at posting but ill update everyone after running the iso, which is supposed to be great, a few weeks. thanks again GC!

I just ordered some of the TPP/NPP blend for my summer cycle. What did your dosing look like?

Thanks.

I started at .75ml ed for about 650mg of each per week and after 10 weeks felt so good I decided to keep going at .5ml ed, about 440mg of each, until I finished what I had which was another 3 1/2 weeks. ran asin @ 10mg ed, nolva @ 20mg and caber .5mg twice a week.

Looks like an excellent cycle. I think I might do the exact same. Thanks brother!!

I started at .75ml ed for about 650mg of each per week and after 10 weeks felt so good I decided to keep going at .5ml ed, about 440mg of each, until I finished what I had which was another 3 1/2 weeks. ran asin @ 10mg ed, nolva @ 20mg and caber .5mg twice a week.

Back