Gear Church


Compound Combos! What's your favorite?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    636

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    1424404806

    Test,Deca,Mast plus a little proviron thrown in for good measure.

  2. #32
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,436

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    414
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    470797940

    Test Iso/Tren Hex/Anavar/GH !!

    Transformer Combo!!

    Max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,913

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    663
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    1376169627

    600 test iso
    300 tren hex
    60mg tbol

    Pending results, but this is plan as of now..should be fun

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,436

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    414
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Rep Points
    470797940

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    600 test iso
    300 tren hex
    60mg tbol

    Pending results, but this is plan as of now..should be fun

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    Oh Shit! That looks great!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,897

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,319
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,718
    Thanked in
    1,243 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Excellent plan....I wish you would drop the tbol and use Trest. Now thatís a game changer.


    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    600 test iso
    300 tren hex
    60mg tbol

    Pending results, but this is plan as of now..should be fun

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  6. #36
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,188
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    So, Provi seems to be what I am most ignorant on. Can you talk a little bit about it? Like, your experience in using it and what you feel it is best used for?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    proviron is truly an amazing under rated compound. Like compoundlifts said I donít run anything without it even my cruise. Itís known to significantly raise free testosterone their for you get more with less test. It significantly boost sex drive and also lowers shbg their for making anything you run more efficient. Also it helps battle depression which thankfully I donít suffer with but it gives a sense of well being and when running tren my mood is much better with proviron in the mix. When Iím blasting I run it around 75-150mg daily and when cruising 50mg daily. Itís not liver toxic but for some can negatively affect cholesterol thankfully it has no negative impact on my bloods whatsoever. All you really need to get the boost in free test and libido is 50mg but my rule of thumb is the higher my testosterone dose the higher I go with proviron. At 100mg-150mg daily you really start to notice the muscle Harding effect from it as well. Proviron is one of those compounds like anavar or primo that itís extremely hard to find it in high quality. Once you run real proviron you will know the difference and if you got sugar pills or properly dosed proviron.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    585

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    221
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points
    22100100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    proviron is truly an amazing under rated compound. Like compoundlifts said I donít run anything without it even my cruise. Itís known to significantly raise free testosterone their for you get more with less test. It significantly boost sex drive and also lowers shbg their for making anything you run more efficient. Also it helps battle depression which thankfully I donít suffer with but it gives a sense of well being and when running tren my mood is much better with proviron in the mix. When Iím blasting I run it around 75-150mg daily and when cruising 50mg daily. Itís not liver toxic but for some can negatively affect cholesterol thankfully it has no negative impact on my bloods whatsoever. All you really need to get the boost in free test and libido is 50mg but my rule of thumb is the higher my testosterone dose the higher I go with proviron. At 100mg-150mg daily you really start to notice the muscle Harding effect from it as well. Proviron is one of those compounds like anavar or primo that itís extremely hard to find it in high quality. Once you run real proviron you will know the difference and if you got sugar pills or properly dosed proviron.
    Fuck, thanks a lot for all the info man!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,913

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    663
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Rep Points
    1376169627

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Excellent plan....I wish you would drop the tbol and use Trest. Now thatís a game changer.


    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215149082

    Test E/Deca/Mast E
    600mg/ml
    Breakdown:
    200mg/ml Test E
    200mg/ml Deca
    200mg/ml Mast E

    What would this blend do hypothetically? Asking for a friend...

  10. #40
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,897

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,319
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,718
    Thanked in
    1,243 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice bulk with the Mast as the icing on the cake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manlan View Post
    Test E/Deca/Mast E
    600mg/ml
    Breakdown:
    200mg/ml Test E
    200mg/ml Deca
    200mg/ml Mast E

    What would this blend do hypothetically? Asking for a friend...

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  11. #41
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    I'm a fan of this blend as well. I haven't used GCs version of it yet, only from another good source. That's next on the list. I'm 48....my tren days are behind me. Mast gives me a sense of well being that's hard to top. Haven't used var with the this blend. I tend to drink, so avoid orals entirely

  12. #42
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    9,897

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,319
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,718
    Thanked in
    1,243 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Mast is hard to beat💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm a fan of this blend as well. I haven't used GCs version of it yet, only from another good source. That's next on the list. I'm 48....my tren days are behind me. Mast gives me a sense of well being that's hard to top. Haven't used var with the this blend. I tend to drink, so avoid orals entirely

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. What's your Favorite compound to stimulate arm growth?
    By Massivemate in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-02-2017, 10:18 AM
  2. Oral combos....what's your favorite?
    By jozifp103 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 08:47 AM
  3. Whats your favorite compound for cutting
    By DiGiTaL in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums