• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time vs Excuses. Quit being lazy!!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There’s two types of people in this world, the ones who do things and the ones who wish things. Unfortunately Genies aren’t real to grant you your million dollar wish. So you have to get up and do things to grant yourself your own wish. When it comes to training and having your desired physique, the things you have to do to obtain it are usually difficult mentally and physically. So I hear all the time, “I wish I could just have it”. Well you can’t. So nut the fuck up and do work!!
The difference between the two people? The doers aren’t afraid of hard work, they take the road less traveled, don’t have their hands in their pockets, aren’t afraid to fail and don’t make excuses. The wishers are afraid of hard work, take the easiest road, walk with their hands in their pockets, are afraid to fail and use every excuse under the sun and it’s usually is everyone else’s fault.
The biggest excuse from clients I hear is, “I don’t have time” or “how do I find time?” It’s not about finding the time. If you have that mentality, you’ve already lost. You MAKE the time. From the common joe, it’s usually in regards to getting morning cardio in or the first meal. Client: “I work so I don’t have time to make/eat breakfast or gym twice a day”. Well, then wake up earlier. Client: “I already wake up at 5”. Then wake up at 3. If you were catching a 7am flight to Mexico for vacation you’d get up, right? Priorities. You have to MAKE the time for what you want. If you don’t want it, you’ll make the excuse instead and pretend that it’s just too hard when In fact, you’re just too lazy. You say it’s too hard waking up early? When you say that, all I really hear is “sleeping in is more important than the goals I’m wishing for because I’m lazy and don’t want to put the work in to MAKE the time. I used to wake up at 2:30 am to get all my meals in, training time, work, errands and family time. I MADE the time for my goals. QUIT BEING LAZY!!

Ok, I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There’s two types of people in this world, the ones who do things and the ones who wish things. Unfortunately Genies aren’t real to grant you your million dollar wish. So you have to get up and do things to grant yourself your own wish. When it comes to training and having your desired physique, the things you have to do to obtain it are usually difficult mentally and physically. So I hear all the time, “I wish I could just have it”. Well you can’t. So nut the fuck up and do work!!
The difference between the two people? The doers aren’t afraid of hard work, they take the road less traveled, don’t have their hands in their pockets, aren’t afraid to fail and don’t make excuses. The wishers are afraid of hard work, take the easiest road, walk with their hands in their pockets, are afraid to fail and use every excuse under the sun and it’s usually is everyone else’s fault.
The biggest excuse from clients I hear is, “I don’t have time” or “how do I find time?” It’s not about finding the time. If you have that mentality, you’ve already lost. You MAKE the time. From the common joe, it’s usually in regards to getting morning cardio in or the first meal. Client: “I work so I don’t have time to make/eat breakfast or gym twice a day”. Well, then wake up earlier. Client: “I already wake up at 5”. Then wake up at 3. If you were catching a 7am flight to Mexico for vacation you’d get up, right? Priorities. You have to MAKE the time for what you want. If you don’t want it, you’ll make the excuse instead and pretend that it’s just too hard when In fact, you’re just too lazy. You say it’s too hard waking up early? When you say that, all I really hear is “sleeping in is more important than the goals I’m wishing for because I’m lazy and don’t want to put the work in to MAKE the time. I used to wake up at 2:30 am to get all my meals in, training time, work, errands and family time. I MADE the time for my goals. QUIT BEING LAZY!!

Ok, I’m done.

Sorry I dont agree. Maybe because I am coming a female prospective and of course am the main caretaker of kids. When it was just me and all I had to do was work a job, no family etc, I was going to the gym 2x a day, the meal prepping etc. My life is completely different now. I really find it disrespectful how so many people call other people lazy because they maybe have a different schedule or just have to have different priorities before "their look"

Just in your scenario is sounds like if this dude already wakes up at 5 am and then has to work plus make it to the gym not to add if he has a family...... When is he getting the sleep he needs to be able to workout and do his job? If he has a wife and/or kids when is he making time for them? Or is this guy the guy who says idc what I have to give up for what I want? Family kids etc?

Like I said no disrespect but these types of post just rub me the wrong way. Sometimes people do what they can with their schedule. Doesnt mean they are lazy necessarily or just making excuses. If around the other times they aren't laying around drinking or doing nothing. I don't see it that way.

I just believe the boards were supposed to be to build people up and support them not bash people and tell them they are lazy and pretty much worthless. Then again I wouldnt hire a coach if I knew my schedule didnt allow the time to give it 110% because that would be a waste or telling the coach this is what I can do. Help me get results with what I am working with. Results may be slower but they still could happen. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I Guess it comes down to how Passionate you are about yourself or the goals you set. I myself. Work at 530am. So. I get up at 215am. Dbol pre workout shit like.245 I'm at the gym place to myself. But then Im in bed at 6pm. I get lonely for my loved ones and other passions. Fall out of grave yard shift and go hard after work. Which is Ruff.
Might not be thya their lazy. But just not committed or. As passionate. But I get where ur coming from. Like. Nah it's 2am.im lookin to sleep not lift.. But it's when I do my best work. So I have to adjust.. Motivation is down.. Youll see my skinny ass in the driveway smoking weed mid set. Lol

Sorry I dont agree. Maybe because I am coming a female prospective and of course am the main caretaker of kids. When it was just me and all I had to do was work a job, no family etc, I was going to the gym 2x a day, the meal prepping etc. My life is completely different now. I really find it disrespectful how so many people call other people lazy because they maybe have a different schedule or just have to have different priorities before "their look"

Just in your scenario is sounds like if this dude already wakes up at 5 am and then has to work plus make it to the gym not to add if he has a family...... When is he getting the sleep he needs to be able to workout and do his job? If he has a wife and/or kids when is he making time for them? Or is this guy the guy who says idc what I have to give up for what I want? Family kids etc?

Like I said no disrespect but these types of post just rub me the wrong way. Sometimes people do what they can with their schedule. Doesnt mean they are lazy necessarily or just making excuses. If around the other times they aren't laying around drinking or doing nothing. I don't see it that way.

I just believe the boards were supposed to be to build people up and support them not bash people and tell them they are lazy and pretty much worthless. Then again I wouldnt hire a coach if I knew my schedule didnt allow the time to give it 110% because that would be a waste or telling the coach this is what I can do. Help me get results with what I am working with. Results may be slower but they still could happen. Just my 2 cents.

I’m a single father, run a business with 63 employees and still make the time. I have clients that are full time single mothers that compete and make time while having family and their career. It is true. It’s a matter of finding solutions and shifting things around. I woke up at 2:30 every morning to start my day and was in bed at 8pm. I put my daughter down at 7. We all have the same 24hrs in the day. You cant go to the gym in the morning because of kids so fasted cardio isn’t an option? I call bullshit if someone gave me that excuse. Why do you need a gym for cardio? Do that at home. You just have to make sacrifices to make results. It’s really that simple. If you tell me that it’s hard waking up earlier, I’ll call bullshit on that too because if I offered you a vacation in Hawaii but the plan leaves at 7am, bet your ass you’d be up at 3am. Right? Again, that’s lazy. This post wasn’t breaking anyone down. Sorry you took it that way. The underlying message is, if you want something bad enough, you’ll make the time, not the excuse. Excuses are like assholes. We all have them. So stop being lazy and making excuses and start making results. That’s the message.

I’m a single father, run a business with 63 employees and still make the time. I have clients that are full time single mothers that compete and make time while having family and their career. It is true. It’s a matter of finding solutions and shifting things around. I woke up at 2:30 every morning to start my day and was in bed at 8pm. I put my daughter down at 7. We all have the same 24hrs in the day. You cant go to the gym in the morning because of kids so fasted cardio isn’t an option? I call bullshit if someone gave me that excuse. Why do you need a gym for cardio? Do that at home. You just have to make sacrifices to make results. It’s really that simple. If you tell me that it’s hard waking up earlier, I’ll call bullshit on that too because if I offered you a vacation in Hawaii but the plan leaves at 7am, bet your ass you’d be up at 3am. Right? Again, that’s lazy. This post wasn’t breaking anyone down. Sorry you took it that way. The underlying message is, if you want something bad enough, you’ll make the time, not the excuse. Excuses are like assholes. We all have them. So stop being lazy and making excuses and start making results. That’s the message.

I am sorry but I call bullshit on single mothers with careers constantly going to the gym 2x a day...... where are their kids at? Or are these ladies just having someone else care for their kids while they "do them" ?

The whole Hawaii vacation you need to be up doesnt make sense because that is one day and you are headed to a vacation...... Constanly waking up extra early before your kids are up to do some cardio in the am and then start your day with your kids and your work then so forth for the day will eventually break you down. When are you getting the sleep you need to stay in good health ? When are you spending one on one time with your kids ???? What about if you have a spouse? When does this time come in ?

I am very interested to see what a schedule of one of these single parents with a job and hitting the gym 2x a day looks like......

I guess it can all come down to if you want to make what you like above everything else in life......

Just honestly curious of what these schedules are looking like. I can only speak for my life and I can say there is no possible way I could fit 2x a day in the gym...... But of course you can write out whatever you want to say.......

Not being rude or disrespectful but I see alot of people in life where they just dont have the time. We all know 24 hours isnt enough in each day...... well let's make that 10 hours if you count in a minimal sleep of 6 hours a day plus 8 hours a day for a job. Plus add in the commute time to and from work....

Too is. Tho I could be wrong. These why ur fat and ur lazy type posts. Could also be to Serve as a motivation re center type thing. I admit. For myself. At times it helps to Read these things like affirmations. I get off track a little and b4 you know it. It's not mind muscle connection. It's swinging and hoping. Few of the right sentences could re center my chi. Get me thinkin right again
Like. Yeah fuck. Excuses. Fuckin smoking weed between sets in the driveway. Goto sleep early. Get back on track....
I think sherks being a hard ass.. Cause we ain't here to pussy foot around. Probly just a quick reminder to get in da choppa. Thats all.

I am very interested to see what a schedule of one of these single parents with a job and hitting the gym 2x a day looks like......
Remember in the matrix when they learn How Fast Neo is.. Probly like that but with cereal and screaming.

I am sorry but I call bullshit on single mothers with careers constantly going to the gym 2x a day...... where are their kids at? Or are these ladies just having someone else care for their kids while they "do them" ?

The whole Hawaii vacation you need to be up doesnt make sense because that is one day and you are headed to a vacation...... Constanly waking up extra early before your kids are up to do some cardio in the am and then start your day with your kids and your work then so forth for the day will eventually break you down. When are you getting the sleep you need to stay in good health ? When are you spending one on one time with your kids ???? What about if you have a spouse? When does this time come in ?

I guess it can all come down to if you want to make what you like above everything else in life......

Just honestly curious of what these schedules are looking like. I can only speak for my life and I can say there is no possible way I could fit 2x a day in the gym...... But of course you can write out whatever you want to say.......

Not being rude or disrespectful but I see alot of people in life where they just dont have the time. We all know 24 hours isnt enough in each day...... well let's make that 10 hours if you count in a minimal sleep of 6 hours a day plus 8 hours a day for a job. Plus add in the commute time to and from work....

Their schedule is pretty simple just like mine was. There’s 2 of them. One wakes up at 2am and the other wakes up at 4am. They both do 20-40 min of cardio at home while the kids sleep. Then I would assume shower and start their normal family routine to get ready for work and school. They go to work, then weight train, go home to make dinner for the kids (the mothers meal prep every Sunday and wed). Spend time with one another until it’s bed time. I have no idea when that is. I did this for many years. Yes there are days you take rest. They don’t train 7 days a week. I put all my clients on a 3 on 1 off 2 on one off. The off days are no cardio no weights. Complete rest unless in a prep. Off days are cardio and abs only, which again, can be done at home.

When do you find time to train if you don’t mind me asking? And I’m taking nothing offensive and I’m not being defensive. Im curious to hear your thoughts. I can find anyone the time, they just have to be willing to sacrifice other things in life other than family. Do you watch any tv? Play on your phone? Check social media and forums? Sit and just zone for a min? How often and for how long? Did you know that the average person spends a couple hours on their phone every day? So let’s say that’s 2 hours? That’s 2 hours you can shift to a different part of the day to add in fasted cardio, family time, errand, etc. we can even say 1 hour. That’s still one hour of wasted time. Now factor in if you watch the news or a tv show. See where I’m going? Everyone. And I mean everyone wastes time doing mindless and useless things that don’t matter and doesn’t progresses you in any way shape or form. But your goals would. So sacrifice the mindless time and use that to put in the work towards your goals. My point isn’t just about fitness. I just used fitness as a reference because this is a bb forum. But people are insanely lazy these days and wonder why they can’t get ahead and succeed. It’s because they’re wondering what Becky is doing on IG and what Travis is talking about on Twitter for example. Instead, they should apply that time to their goals.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I’ll use my mother for an example. She was a single
Mother raising 3 boys and no father for them in the picture. She would do her cardio in the morning (aerobics) in the living room. We would sit on the couch eating our breakfast and watch or do it with her (how I got into fitness). Then she took all of us to school and she went to work as a dental assistant. After work, she would pick us up and take us to the gym where they had daycare so she could train and also train her clients because that was her second job. In between clients, she would come into the daycare at the gym and play with us and then we would head home and she would Make us dinner. When she would meal prep her food, she would also meal prep our veggies and whatever else she could do at night during the week, she had to cook only the meats or something simple. Then we would bath and go to bed. Weekends were similar but she cleaned houses on the weekends and then went and trained clients with us with her. While she was cleaning houses, we would be at our grandmothers. She watched zero tv, there was no such thing as the internet to the public and she sacrificed the useless time in her life for her priorities which were her kids, fitness and 3 jobs. It was work ethic, discipline, the desire to achieve goals and succeed that drove her.

Their schedule is pretty simple just like mine was. There’s 2 of them. One wakes up at 2am and the other wakes up at 4am. They both do 20-40 min of cardio at home while the kids sleep. Then I would assume shower and start their normal family routine to get ready for work and school. They go to work, then weight train, go home to make dinner for the kids (the mothers meal prep every Sunday and wed). Spend time with one another until it’s bed time. I have no idea when that is. I did this for many years. Yes there are days you take rest. They don’t train 7 days a week. I put all my clients on a 3 on 1 off 2 on one off. The off days are no cardio no weights. Complete rest unless in a prep. Off days are cardio and abs only, which again, can be done at home.

When do you find time to train if you don’t mind me asking? And I’m taking nothing offensive and I’m not being defensive. Im curious to hear your thoughts. I can find anyone the time, they just have to be willing to sacrifice other things in life other than family. Do you watch any tv? Play on your phone? Check social media and forums? Sit and just zone for a min? How often and for how long? Did you know that the average person spends a couple hours on their phone every day? So let’s say that’s 2 hours? That’s 2 hours you can shift to a different part of the day to add in fasted cardio, family time, errand, etc. we can even say 1 hour. That’s still one hour of wasted time. Now factor in if you watch the news or a tv show. See where I’m going? Everyone. And I mean everyone wastes time doing mindless and useless things that don’t matter and doesn’t progresses you in any way shape or form. But your goals would. So sacrifice the mindless time and use that to put in the work towards your goals. My point isn’t just about fitness. I just used fitness as a reference because this is a bb forum. But people are insanely lazy these days and wonder why they can’t get ahead and succeed. It’s because they’re wondering what Becky is doing on IG and what Travis is talking about on Twitter for example. Instead, they should apply that time to their goals.

I guess it would be easier to layout my day..... I couldn't wake up at 2am or 4am.

Wakeup- 7- 730am
I work from home and that's from 8am- 4pm

In the time being 7:30 am- 8:45 am is
-Staying on top of my daughter to get ready for school and out of the door on time.
-Starting my work obligations
- Getting my toddler set up for his morning. Morning potty pee( he is potty training)
Brushing teeth
Breakfast for him

9am- 11am
-Work continues
- Breakfast for me if I can otherwise I have a shake at least
- random toddler crap of getting him out of things and chasing him around listening to look at this look at that. Doing his potty routine, dumping his pee, washing the hands, stickers on the chart etc.
11am-12pm
Quick pick up of house and toys
Lunch prepping for him and me
Still working my job
12-1230 PM
Cleaning up from his lunch mess a d getting him into his room for a nap and a book. This usually around when I get to actually eat my lunch
1230-2pm
100% focus for my work
2pm-330 PM
More potty time
Snack
Work
And whatever random stuff going on with my kid
4pm- 5pm
Closing out for end of my work shift
Staying on top of kid for home work and snack for her
Quick shower and getting dressed for the gym taking my preworkout
5-6pm
Getting my kid dressed for the gym
Grabbing snacks and drinks etc
Checking in to make sure my daughter has completed all homework

6pm-8pm
Arriving to the gym and it's time to workout
8pm- 9pm
Getting home dinner for the kids, pjs etc and getting ready for bed.
My dinner
9pm-11pm
Final house clean up
Shower and self grooming
Back and forth yelling at the kids until they actually stay in bed and go to sleep.
11pm- 12 PM
Sleep

This is pretty much the days of course some differ a little and timing might vary here and there but that's a basic breakdown

My days off from work consist of more time to kids and doing things like laundry, cleaning the bathroom, organizing, changing sheets dusting etc.

I dont have social media and the only thing do in that sense is check the boards in between minutes here and there

Watching TV is usually listening to whatver paw patrol or YouTube kid channel is running. If I do want time for quiet or TV that comes after 11pm.

Once in awhile I get intimate or personal time with my husband if the kids have a good night and actually stay in bed. If we are lucky once a month his brother takes our kids for a night but in return we take their kids....

Now with my situation, if I wanted to push my limits I could take away time I spend with my kid and any chance of catching up on sleep and add a morning gym day in on one of my days off.

But working a full time job and being the mother of a toddler full time at the same time itself is a miracle task.

Then we having the kid moving into teens.... You would think by this Age they would do things on their own but nope it's a constant interaction of baby sitting them too to stay on top of school stuff and chores.

I can definitely make it to the gym once a day and can manage for some food. Even when I do get the time to prep meals during the day with work and my kid i sometimes dont have the second to eat. Most days i eat while working on my work or fall behind on my food schedule.

So this is what i am working with..... so not too sure what could change in this routine. Could i lean out to gain mass? Yes of course. Is it 10x harder than before Yes! Do lack of sleep and extreme stress levels hinder this and everything else in life yes.

Before a few months ago we also had taking care of my MIL. grabbing meds, grocery shopping, doctors etc. Sadly this is not the case anymore but even still the schedule is full and packed. There is already no time for my spouse really or just time for myself.

My girlfriend now my wife did this 5 times a week. She would wake up at 7am get her son ready for scholl drop him off walk 2 doors down to the gym do her workout about 1 1/2 hrs come home go to work (she worked at home) Pick the kid up at 5pm cause he always had after school activities. Take him to the gym, the gym has child care that was included in the membership do her cardio about an hour then go home to make dinner. How she fit in cleaning the house is still a mystery. Now we're older and it takes a toll on her so it's once a day 5 times a week and I'm here to help now

My approach this is some people will legitimately have obstacles whether it's family or multiple jobs were whatever.. but the reality is there is just people that have a unquenchable desire and they will make the time.. I have literally bumped into people in which I have noticed their schedules changed over the years where I see them quite often in the gym and we can have a little decent chit chat before we smash some demons, and then several months later I'll see them and they give me a nod and they are in and out.. only the catch up to them later and they tell me they are in crunch time with no time to spare.. all the while they still made it to the gym and the same goes for some practitioners in Jiu-Jitsu, I have seen people with all sorts of lifestyles and they still made it to the mats..

The best thing I can say, is you need to fall in love with the process and the work, once you fall in love with the process and the work that applies everything else becomes easy...

Fall in love motherfukers, fall in love with the process and the way of life and if you do you will find a way to make shit happen!!!

The best thing I can say, is you need to fall in love with the process and the work, once you fall in love with the process and the work that applies everything else becomes easy...

Fall in love motherfukers, fall in love with the process and the way of life and if you do you will find a way to make shit happen!!!

This right here sums it up. PASSION.

You either have it or you don't. I am not a judgmental person, so I do not characterize someone that doesn't have the same interests as me as lazy. I just rationalize that this may not be their PASSION. Maybe one day the fire is lit and it will be a passion, maybe it won't.

I suffer from health problems. I won't have the same muscle gains as the next person because of this. But I get up at 4am to lift 5 days a week and bust my ass to be the best I can be.

People may judge me because I should be getting more sleep, or ease off lifting a bit due to the stress it places on my body, or 100 other things. People will always JUDGE.

They will judge because it is not their passion. Their's may be their profession, fishing, cars, etc.

I work with others that pursue other passions. One guy is a cyclist. 250 miles a week. Goes down one day and suffers a busted hip and head injuries. 8 weeks later he's starting back up. That's his PASSION. But not mine. I don't enjoy cycling. I may do it, but I won't ever be at his level. Am I lazy??? Or is it just not my thing?

Bottom line, is that we can get a lot out of these types of threads. But if it's not their passion you are simply beating a dead horse.

On a side note. One word of advice from an old man...

A healthy life needs balance. Balance between health, family, work, faith, etc. You can disrupt that balance for a short period of time (contest prep or overtime at work for example) and not cause much disruption. But break that balance long term and you will find yourself with marital problems, health problems, parenting issues, unemployed, etc. One facet of your life cannot overtake the others.

I mention this because some of the examples of hardcore go-getters in this thread seem to be missing this balance. Hopefully I'm wrong.

First montego tells us why we are fat and next sherk the jerk tells us we are lazy.

Bully mods.

I just read his threads lol. I didn’t even see them. But I think we both just don’t sugar coat things. We tell it like it is. We aren’t bashing, just giving people the cold hard truth. The truth hurts sometimes and if what we say resinates with you, you’re probably who we wrote it for to open your eyes and not just be yes men for you. We both are coaches and it’s our job to give it to you straight. In no way are we trying to beat people down. Telling someone, “it’s ok, you’ll find the time at some point in your life” isn’t going to do shit to help you. But telling you that if you want it bad enough, you’ll make time will.

If i didn’t have a home gym I wouldn’t workout.

I guess it would be easier to layout my day..... I couldn't wake up at 2am or 4am.

Wakeup- 7- 730am
I work from home and that's from 8am- 4pm

In the time being 7:30 am- 8:45 am is
-Staying on top of my daughter to get ready for school and out of the door on time.
-Starting my work obligations
- Getting my toddler set up for his morning. Morning potty pee( he is potty training)
Brushing teeth
Breakfast for him

9am- 11am
-Work continues
- Breakfast for me if I can otherwise I have a shake at least
- random toddler crap of getting him out of things and chasing him around listening to look at this look at that. Doing his potty routine, dumping his pee, washing the hands, stickers on the chart etc.
11am-12pm
Quick pick up of house and toys
Lunch prepping for him and me
Still working my job
12-1230 PM
Cleaning up from his lunch mess a d getting him into his room for a nap and a book. This usually around when I get to actually eat my lunch
1230-2pm
100% focus for my work
2pm-330 PM
More potty time
Snack
Work
And whatever random stuff going on with my kid
4pm- 5pm
Closing out for end of my work shift
Staying on top of kid for home work and snack for her
Quick shower and getting dressed for the gym taking my preworkout
5-6pm
Getting my kid dressed for the gym
Grabbing snacks and drinks etc
Checking in to make sure my daughter has completed all homework

6pm-8pm
Arriving to the gym and it's time to workout
8pm- 9pm
Getting home dinner for the kids, pjs etc and getting ready for bed.
My dinner
9pm-11pm
Final house clean up
Shower and self grooming
Back and forth yelling at the kids until they actually stay in bed and go to sleep.
11pm- 12 PM
Sleep

This is pretty much the days of course some differ a little and timing might vary here and there but that's a basic breakdown

My days off from work consist of more time to kids and doing things like laundry, cleaning the bathroom, organizing, changing sheets dusting etc.

I dont have social media and the only thing do in that sense is check the boards in between minutes here and there

Watching TV is usually listening to whatver paw patrol or YouTube kid channel is running. If I do want time for quiet or TV that comes after 11pm.

Once in awhile I get intimate or personal time with my husband if the kids have a good night and actually stay in bed. If we are lucky once a month his brother takes our kids for a night but in return we take their kids....

Now with my situation, if I wanted to push my limits I could take away time I spend with my kid and any chance of catching up on sleep and add a morning gym day in on one of my days off.

But working a full time job and being the mother of a toddler full time at the same time itself is a miracle task.

Then we having the kid moving into teens.... You would think by this Age they would do things on their own but nope it's a constant interaction of baby sitting them too to stay on top of school stuff and chores.

I can definitely make it to the gym once a day and can manage for some food. Even when I do get the time to prep meals during the day with work and my kid i sometimes dont have the second to eat. Most days i eat while working on my work or fall behind on my food schedule.

So this is what i am working with..... so not too sure what could change in this routine. Could i lean out to gain mass? Yes of course. Is it 10x harder than before Yes! Do lack of sleep and extreme stress levels hinder this and everything else in life yes.

Before a few months ago we also had taking care of my MIL. grabbing meds, grocery shopping, doctors etc. Sadly this is not the case anymore but even still the schedule is full and packed. There is already no time for my spouse really or just time for myself.

I’m going to have to agree with GP.
Your health and family should come first.
You can always rebuild muscle, you can’t rebuild a memory or a broken relationship.
You can’t get back time.

I’m dedicated. But you bet your ass when my family needs me or there’s something going on at home the gym is coming last and my family is coming first. I’ve been on the other end where I was with someone who didn’t give a shit about my needs, just the gym and looks. I’ll never go back to that.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a constant balancing act...training, family, work, kids, charity etc, at times you have to pull from one to increase another and that always changes as time and unforeseen circumstances befall us all. I had so much more time to train when I had more employees but even now I wish I spent less time in the gym back then and use that time elsewhere, it's all vanity and a striving after the wind anyway as the wise man Soloman said

Get Shredded!
I'd probably murder several of them as an example to the others. I run out of patience managing just a few humanoids. I bet you have some stories to tell.
At first glance I thought you said "managing a few hemorrhoids." Lol

But yes I concur

I'd probably murder several of them as an example to the others. I run out of patience managing just a few humanoids. I bet you have some stories to tell.

I could share some stories that you’d swear I made up lol. People are fucking amazing at how stupid they can be and how stupid they think their employers are. My favorites are the ones who call out sick to go day drinking all day at the beach, post about it all day long on IG, forgetting that they’re friends on social media with half the fucking company .

I could share some stories that you’d swear I made up lol. People are fucking amazing at how stupid they can be and how stupid they think their employers are. My favorites are the ones who call out sick to go day drinking all day at the beach, post about it all day long on IG, forgetting that they’re friends on social media with half the fucking company .
:roflmao:
Doh!

I have one who failed to follow my express instructions about something very important, then did not tell me, and, 45 days later, when I am looking for a response that is due, said, "Oh, I did not send that out" (45 days prior). Why? Here are my written instructions. They are very clear and detailed. This was absolutely crucial to my long term strategy.

"Well," she huffed, "You didn't tell me it was important."

Back